Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Help! Crazy PiP can't move

Dear Pharmacon & Anabolic members,

I'm in desperate need of help! I have recently ordered a hugh batch from Pharmacon and this week everything started. I have done 4 injections, 2x 250mg TestE500 and 2x 400mg of Primo200. My first injection site were the left and right glutes.

After two days I got some enormous swelling, two big lumbs and a lot of crazy pain. Walking was a struggle but not impossible. Since I've been off for about a year, I though it was simply getting use to the oils again.
    Anyway because my glutes were still swollen, I decided to hit the quads. And thats game over, I litterly can't move or walk anymore.. going insane. I'm in so much pain that I can't sleep anymore. I'm writing this @ 3am. Also I'm selfemployed so this is horrendous.

My history includes like 3 cycles with numerous different labs and countless of injections. Never have I once experienced anything like this. I heat up the oil prior injection and make slow & steady injections. Kinda lost for words, therefore I went on the webs too do some searching. Came across mulitple forum and read numerous people struggling with pip but never with any real answers provided. By my understanding the E500 seems to bring people constant struggles, don't know why its up for sale with all the negative feedback. Regardless that can be replaced, however my reaction too the Primo is the exact same. Which is a lot less concentrated. Besides I've done bigger injection than this in the past.

Im afraid of injecting now for obvious reason, and with almost 1700 of gear lying around this could become a big waste. Anyway guys any help or suggestions is much appriciated. I feel shit and I'm in constant pain.. took me 20 mins to go to the toilet around the corner. Its day 3 now and its not getting better, the injection sites are red, swollen and hot. It does sound like an infection, but overall I don't think I'm having a fewer to be honest. I was also using 50mg of Tbol but stopped today because I just feel too nauseous overall and libidio, dick and appetite are crashed. Going too the doctor is the obvious reason but I'm bed bound.. I would drop too my knees from the pain & terrible wellbeing. Good start..

Also is tbol suppose to increase libidio at all?

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts
    Rep Points

First take some ibuprofen
    second get some filtered GSO to dilute your oils...
    And the pain from the shots is causing your crash not tbol
    its for sell cus some people don't have bad reactions to it.. Most do... There is a warning about it before you buy it...

Good luck..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dema View Post
    First take some ibuprofen
    second get some filtered GSO to dilute your oils...
    And the pain from the shots is causing your crash not tbol
    its for sell cus some people don't have bad reactions to it.. Most do... There is a warning about it before you buy it...

Good luck..
    Thanks for fast reponse! Appreciate it

Yes I've been stacking ibuprofen for 3 days straight. Doesn't help. I've managed too see a docter today, was getting worse. They've prescribed me antibiotics and going to monitor me within the next 48 hours. If it doesn't improve they want me to reach out too the weekend ER.

I'm from Europe and I can't seem to find any GSO, well on Ebay but they don't ship. Anything else possible? But I mean any 200mg/1ml Primo shouldn't require dilution right? I've took much larger/concentrated injections before without any problem whatsoever. Should I be concerned with the Gear?

Sorry Yeah I didn't think Tbol crashed me or anything, just overall too nauseous too pop orals. Question was more out of curiousity whether Tbol should have any effect on the libidio. Thanks!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pharmetics View Post
    Thanks for fast reponse! Appreciate it

Yes I've been stacking ibuprofen for 3 days straight. Doesn't help. I've managed too see a docter today, was getting worse. They've prescribed me antibiotics and going to monitor me within the next 48 hours. If it doesn't improve they want me to reach out too the weekend ER.

I'm from Europe and I can't seem to find any GSO, well on Ebay but they don't ship. Anything else possible? But I mean any 200mg/1ml Primo shouldn't require dilution right? I've took much larger/concentrated injections before without any problem whatsoever. Should I be concerned with the Gear?

Sorry Yeah I didn't think Tbol crashed me or anything, just overall too nauseous too pop orals. Question was more out of curiousity whether Tbol should have any effect on the libidio. Thanks!
    200mg per ml is very high concentrated for primo.. Your only option is to dilute the oil with other sterile oil... Maybe find some cottonseed oil or MCT... You can get GSO from your local market and filter it out yourself...

only other thing it could be is that your not reacting well to the eo.. I believe there is eo in the higher concentrations

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pharmetics View Post
    Dear Pharmacon & Anabolic members,

I'm in desperate need of help! I have recently ordered a hugh batch from Pharmacon and this week everything started. I have done 4 injections, 2x 250mg TestE500 and 2x 400mg of Primo200. My first injection site were the left and right glutes.

After two days I got some enormous swelling, two big lumbs and a lot of crazy pain. Walking was a struggle but not impossible. Since I've been off for about a year, I though it was simply getting use to the oils again.
    Anyway because my glutes were still swollen, I decided to hit the quads. And thats game over, I litterly can't move or walk anymore.. going insane. I'm in so much pain that I can't sleep anymore. I'm writing this @ 3am. Also I'm selfemployed so this is horrendous.

My history includes like 3 cycles with numerous different labs and countless of injections. Never have I once experienced anything like this. I heat up the oil prior injection and make slow & steady injections. Kinda lost for words, therefore I went on the webs too do some searching. Came across mulitple forum and read numerous people struggling with pip but never with any real answers provided. By my understanding the E500 seems to bring people constant struggles, don't know why its up for sale with all the negative feedback. Regardless that can be replaced, however my reaction too the Primo is the exact same. Which is a lot less concentrated. Besides I've done bigger injection than this in the past.

Im afraid of injecting now for obvious reason, and with almost 1700 of gear lying around this could become a big waste. Anyway guys any help or suggestions is much appriciated. I feel shit and I'm in constant pain.. took me 20 mins to go to the toilet around the corner. Its day 3 now and its not getting better, the injection sites are red, swollen and hot. It does sound like an infection, but overall I don't think I'm having a fewer to be honest. I was also using 50mg of Tbol but stopped today because I just feel too nauseous overall and libidio, dick and appetite are crashed. Going too the doctor is the obvious reason but I'm bed bound.. I would drop too my knees from the pain & terrible wellbeing. Good start..

Also is tbol suppose to increase libidio at all?
    Unless I missed it, you didn't say much about your injecting methods. It might not have anything to do with that, but then again, it just might. What gage and length are the pins you're using for quads and glutes? Do you clean the area with anything BEFORE you poke the pin into your skin? if so, then what do you clean it with? And what about the vial stopper? Do you clean it off first? This is basic stuff, but some people we get here, neglect the basics, so that's why I ask

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points

Help! Crazy PiP can't move

Unfortunately this person doesn't know much about aas. Hope you start doing more research. High mg stuff can definitely cause pip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    410 Posts
    Rep Points

who in their right mind shoots that much high dosed gear all at once .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    Rep Points

Since you're in commie land you can get gso or CSO from the market and you have to filter it through a .22um filter or you'll end up with a real nasty infection.

You probably got a low grade infection from the excessive irritation caused by the high concentration gear. That or you weren't sanitary enough and the extra irritation. So you wipe your tops and the injection site with alcohol swabs? If not that's your problem. Combine it with the irritating gear and you can't fight it off at all. You should always be sanitizing anyways

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points

Try injecting some of the other gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bc123jm View Post
    who in their right mind shoots that much high dosed gear all at once .
    So 250mg Test and 400mg of Primo in two different syringes and two different areas is too much gear at once? What would you suggest is a better option?

Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx23 View Post
    Unfortunately this person doesn't know much about aas. Hope you start doing more research. High mg stuff can definitely cause pip
    Of course, we all know it can cause pip. But too the point of this? The reaction I'm experiencing is absurd. My entire legs are disabled, swollen, lumps and the area is expanding. I'm more so trying to find the cause of the problem.. Perhaps the concentration, allergic reaction etc. Luckely Dema left some good points too look into

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Deck View Post
    Unless I missed it, you didn't say much about your injecting methods. It might not have anything to do with that, but then again, it just might. What gage and length are the pins you're using for quads and glutes? Do you clean the area with anything BEFORE you poke the pin into your skin? if so, then what do you clean it with? And what about the vial stopper? Do you clean it off first? This is basic stuff, but some people we get here, neglect the basics, so that's why I ask
    Yeah I understand why'd ask. I have high-end pharma needles & syringes, I spare no expense. I alcohol swab the vial, pull out the oil with a 18g. Swap too a 23g 1'' for injection, use a new alcohol swab too clean the area of injection. Always very carefull and secure.

Quote Originally Posted by Dema View Post
    200mg per ml is very high concentrated for primo.. Your only option is to dilute the oil with other sterile oil... Maybe find some cottonseed oil or MCT... You can get GSO from your local market and filter it out yourself...

only other thing it could be is that your not reacting well to the eo.. I believe there is eo in the higher concentrations
    Ethyl Oleate? Alright, will look into it. Thanks for all the feedback! Yeah trying to find out what could cause this reaction, perhaps I'm sensitive/allergic to the oil

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Rep Points

Split the doses into multiple injections. 1/2 ml in a few different spots. If the oil is thin enough try using slin pins.

High mg/ml gear is just a bad Idea Imo.

What are the solvents and carrier oil?

Low Life

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

I see BC and Dema beat me to it . The high mg/ml gear is the issue . I have personal experience with the E500 . It was a delayed pip as well as swelling . It would take 7 days or so for the site to stop hurting. It would look like my ass had another muscle . Since I stick to the more traditional mg/ml doses. I have used most P com products and liked them all except the E 500.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

I have 6 vials of their Test 300, and had the same pip. Hurt like hell with a bad limp, swollen butt cheeks, etc.. I thought it was my fault, then bought some Watson Test cyp 200, and am in heaven. No pain, no swelling, no nothing, just the plus side of using test. Bought some filtered organic GSO, and will mix that at a later date. But, don't know how much to mix in. Anyways, good luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points

It's all that benzyl benzoate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points

you can always water it down (not actual water)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk