• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Help! Crazy PiP can't move

IML Gear Cream!
Don't you think you are over doing it just a little ?? And who puts there hands on a pin ? I am going to invent a sterile bubble for injecting , and a blanky for the tears of PIP pain .. The blankly will be in the bubble ..

lol that sounds like OCD

The needles must be inserted into the muscle. If only half of it is painful. I've tried it several times

The needles must be inserted into the muscle. If only half of it is painful. I've tried it several times[/QUOTE omg what is painfull about a little needle ??? And what is post pain ???? Come on girls pull it together for fuck sakes ,,,, you girls walk around like big stole tough asses and really you are afraid of a needle and cry over some post pain ??????

The needles must be inserted into the muscle. If only half of it is painful. I've tried it several times[/QUOTE omg what is painfull about a little needle ??? And what is post pain ???? Come on girls pull it together for fuck sakes ,,,, you girls walk around like big stole tough asses and really you are afraid of a needle and cry over some post pain ??????

You really wanna know why people cry with pip..... I got a bottle of some IA I can send ya...

IA was poison in a bottle. The prop made me physically ill.

Pretty simple. if the Test is 500mg/mL and is 10mL of gear, depending on the concentration you want, so if you want 250mg/mL you will need another sterile vial and add 5mL of sterile oil to the vial and then take 5mL of of the Test 500 and add that to the sterile vial. Now if you have injected only 1cc of the T500 previously so you have 9mL in the vial just adjust accordingly, 4.5mL of sterile oil.

The Pharma test cyp is 300. And the Pharma primo is 200. I have absolutely no pip, zero when I switched to Watson test cyp 200. I will try later on to dilute the Pharma crap. Maybe they use too much benzyl alcohol to save money, I don't know, but the side effect seems to dictate that.

Back