Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dema View Post
    First take some ibuprofen
    second get some filtered GSO to dilute your oils...
    And the pain from the shots is causing your crash not tbol
    its for sell cus some people don't have bad reactions to it.. Most do... There is a warning about it before you buy it...

Good luck..
    i just no read your post...dema hit the nail on the head
    Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTW8T View Post
    you can always water it down (not actual water)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

PRIME MINISTER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

Why buy gear you have to dilute ? Why even sell it?

Quality gear is 100 percent pain free no matter the compound. Quality gear is also dosed accordingly. Just my opinion.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ROID View Post

Quality gear is 100 percent pain free no matter the compound. Quality gear is also dosed accordingly. Just my opinion.
    We sell its because there is a demand for it.
    Some people have pain free experiences with the 500 and others don't.... Why people buy it, 2 vials is easy to get passed customs then 4 vials.... Most buy it because it's cheaper overall... There is a warning for a reason, 500mg of test per mg isn't a joke.. You ain't ever gonna see me inject that..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

The high mg/ml stuff absolutely cripples me. Many of us have learned the hard way. I won't go above 200mg per ml. Once I made the change the pip is very minimal if at all.
    Everything I say is total bullshit!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dema View Post
    We sell its because there is a demand for it.
    Some people have pain free experiences with the 500 and others don't.... Why people buy it, 2 vials is easy to get passed customs then 4 vials.... Most buy it because it's cheaper overall... There is a warning for a reason, 500mg of test per mg isn't a joke.. You ain't ever gonna see me inject that..
    I get normal PIP like everyone else.

About two years ago I used 500 test e. It was nearly unbearable. My friend gave me his stash bc it was too much for him.

I decided to stay away from high concentrations bc it wasn't worth it.

I liked the idea of using a .5 cc twice a week and getting 10 weeks out of it (only doing 500 mg a week at the time). But again, was more then I wanted to handle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTW8T View Post
    you can always water it down (not actual water)

Yes, sure, but how much to mix is the $64 million dollar question.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Update
    I'm probably going to have to cancel the entire cycle. Pretty upset, huge waste of money. Doesn't matter where or how much I try to inject, servere pip is inevitable. Body is getting beat up, opposite of what I'm trying to achieve of course.

Even went as low as single 100mg Test and 100mg of Primo in different areas. Had to rotate spots obviously, delts/chest/glutes nothing works. Test is often directly an issue the next day, primo is usually a delayed pip but just as bad. Delts definitely hurt less compare to others, well less immobilizing lol. All I can say is I'm very disappointed. For research I will try and hit a lil over 4 weeks in and get bloods. At least see how the dosing was, but training is nearly impossible with all the swelling.

Agree, if I knew I would have too dilute this I would've looked for a different source. Can't even get my hands on sterile GSO, have to pull some homebrew nonsense. Not sure how

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyz2 View Post
    I have 6 vials of their Test 300, and had the same pip. Hurt like hell with a bad limp, swollen butt cheeks, etc.. I thought it was my fault, then bought some Watson Test cyp 200, and am in heaven. No pain, no swelling, no nothing, just the plus side of using test. Bought some filtered organic GSO, and will mix that at a later date. But, don't know how much to mix in. Anyways, good luck.
    I never had struggles with other gear either. Anyway I too am unaware about the mix ratios aswell. Hopefully Dema can answer.

@Dema What ratios would you suggest? And ever heard this method of diluting was effective? Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

When I first injected test300.. I had a lot of pip the next day and it lasted like 5 days but the next 2 shots.. was fine..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

When I first injected pharma test300.. I had a lot of pip the next day and it lasted like 5 days but the next 2 shots.. was fine..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

I do not quite agree.

We are all different and we react differently to substances.

It's as if telling me that nuts or other dried fruits are fine at all.
    There are allergic people who may die if they eat dried fruits.

The same applies to the oils used for gear, percentages of additives, and so on.

I injected up to 1.2 gr in 2 ml without any issue.
    Other times with only 50 mg/ml I had fearful allergic reactions.

In addition, the injection method should be considered.
    Do you have penetrated perfectly into the muscle? Or have you injected some nerve or some other things?

Syringe, needle, skin ... were all sterile? Or some bacteria are penetrated?

I do not want to defend or offend anyone, it's just that I've been through these terrible occasions as well.
    I can tell you that even with the same vial I inject 6-7 times pips free and at the eighth injection something went wrong and I stayed in bed for two weeks with a leg big twice than the other.

It could not be fault of the gear, do not you agree?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points

I for one do NOT like the idea of drawing the gear out of the vial with a monster sized 18 gaga pin because doing so leaves gaping holes in the rubber stopper which is much more of an avenue for outside air to get into the vial. 22 gage pins for drawing out the gear are plenty big enough, and then I switch to a 25gage pin for shooting the gear. You also have to be careful that when you switch to the smaller pins, you're not getting your hands all over the pin itself before you stab it into your flesh. I don't even like breathing heavy on the pin before i jab it in.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

After I got my confidence back from using 200 test cyp, I then tried some pharma Primo 200, and fuck it again, I have pip again, followed my swollen glute, pain and the swollen area feels like a rock in my glute, but no redness. This after 3 weeks with no relief. Thinking of going to hospital, and trowing out the rest of my Pharma primo and tren I ordered months ago. Their gear hurts as much as the old Dragon test I tried and gave up on. I do have a large bottle of organic, filtered GSO, but is it worth it to mix it with shitty gear?

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    102 Posts
    Rep Points

Been there.. thought my ass cheek was going to fall off but it subsided after a couple weeks. You're going to have to cut that gear with some sterile oil, it's the only way it's not going to cause pain.

Where are you at in europe? This is where I get all my oils and they ship international and prices are reasonable. http://www.texlabsupply.com/category-s/1987.htm

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    102 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyz2 View Post
    Yes, sure, but how much to mix is the $64 million dollar question.

Pretty simple. if the Test is 500mg/mL and is 10mL of gear, depending on the concentration you want, so if you want 250mg/mL you will need another sterile vial and add 5mL of sterile oil to the vial and then take 5mL of of the Test 500 and add that to the sterile vial. Now if you have injected only 1cc of the T500 previously so you have 9mL in the vial just adjust accordingly, 4.5mL of sterile oil.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Deck View Post
    I for one do NOT like the idea of drawing the gear out of the vial with a monster sized 18 gaga pin because doing so leaves gaping holes in the rubber stopper which is much more of an avenue for outside air to get into the vial. 22 gage pins for drawing out the gear are plenty big enough, and then I switch to a 25gage pin for shooting the gear. You also have to be careful that when you switch to the smaller pins, you're not getting your hands all over the pin itself before you stab it into your flesh. I don't even like breathing heavy on the pin before i jab it in.
    Don't you think you are over doing it just a little ?? And who puts there hands on a pin ? I am going to invent a sterile bubble for injecting , and a blanky for the tears of PIP pain .. The blankly will be in the bubble ..