• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Occam's looking for blood log

Occam

Registered
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_20170703_114327788.jpg
    IMG_20170703_114327788.jpg
    588.1 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Very nice brother. Thanks for putting this up

day 3

Day 3, did another 300mg shot.

PIP from the Test-E 500 is a little rough, but still manageable. I'm not particularly a fan of high conc gear, but picked it up during a Christmas sale and couldn't beat the price.

Another shot on day 7. Will update then

Yeah, I don't get any PIP really from the 300 mg Test E
Day 3, did another 300mg shot.

PIP from the Test-E 500 is a little rough, but still manageable. I'm not particularly a fan of high conc gear, but picked it up during a Christmas sale and couldn't beat the price.

Another shot on day 7. Will update then

Try cutting the test 500 with something else. The test 300 or even sterile grape seed oil. It will help

Try cutting the test 500 with something else. The test 300 or even sterile grape seed oil. It will help

PIP isn't that bad. Never had PIP with any other Monster gear and typically cut the 500 with something, but only other gear I have right now is prop from another source and want to stick to protocol. Will just rotate leg day to Mondays and pretend it's DOMS. Never had PIP with any other Monster gear and typically cut the 500 with something, but only other gear I have right now is prop from another source and want to stick to protocol.

That being said, I'll likely get some GSO in the future and sterilize it. Thanks for the advice.

no problem bud. Ive used the test 500 before too and it definitely doesn't have as much bite as some other labs high dose products

no high dosed oils for me. F that.

07/10/17 Update

From yesterday;

Day 7, took another 300mg shot. You know what they say, Test day is the best day!

Will update next Monday.

Attachments

• day7shot.jpg
    day7shot.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 44
IML Gear Cream!
Took Day 14's shot Monday in the left quad. Def feeling it today. Lol. Normally PIP isn't this big of a bear, but I'm still functional.

Will update in next week and can't wait to get blood done.

Also planning on doing a fat loss log on the unsponsored thread. The accountability is good motivation.

Hope life is treating you bros well. Til next time

Looking forward to those blood test results

Yeah, I messed up the protocol lol.

I've also started with Entourage (TRT sponsor) so I won't be repeating / posting.

Thanks to Brutus and Monster for answering my PM questions and offering insight.

Back