Legend Primo

Thread: Legend Primo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points

Legend Primo

I've used Legend orals and some Legend cypionate and been pleased. But I'm wondering if anyone has used their Primo?

This isn't a jab at Legend but good Primo is hard to find and I'm wondering if anyone has experience.

Thanks,

Oldman85

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Oldman85 View Post
    I've used Legend orals and some Legend cypionate and been pleased. But I'm wondering if anyone has used their Primo?

This isn't a jab at Legend but good Primo is hard to find and I'm wondering if anyone has experience.

Thanks,

Oldman85
    Hi brother Oldman85 , After get your payment ,we will send you those free samples with your order together ASAP .

Now , we are runing Summer Promotion , [IMG]file:///C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Tencent\QQ\ Temp\TempPic\$~EA5SCQJ`H2)1OM`(FD)$O.tmp[/IMG] On 14th, July to 25th, August ,2017 , for different order amount ,we will provide different free samples according to our promotion policy .You can view more details about the promotion on our website"http://www.legend-st.com/ " homepage. After get your payment ,we will send you those free samples and your order together ASAP .

1)Order more then 260$ free samples 1*(Testosterone Cypionate , Testosterone Pro)
    2)Order more then 460$ free samples 2 *(Testosterone Cypionate , Testosterone Pro)
    3)Order more then 660$ free samples 2* ( Testosterone Cypionate , Test pro,Sustanon )
    4)Order more then 860$ free samples 2*( Testosterone cyp, Test pro,Sustanon,Tren en )
    5)Order morethen 1260$ free samples 2*( Test en, Decanoate,Sustanon,Tren en,Tren ace )
    6)Order more then 1760$ free samples 3*( Test en, Decanoate,Sustanon,Tren en,Tren ace )

During promotion,all the orders without discount , just free samples . Hoping everybody not missing the opportunity !!!

Legend-Anton
    http://www.legend-st.com
    you can contact us: info@legend-st.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points

I appreciate the offer, but given the cost of Primo I don't think I'll be the Guinean Pig.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I was using primo from another vendor and got 5 bottles of legend primo, the legend primo does not leave a lump that won't seem to dissipate for 4-5 days, like the other vendors primo. The only difference between the two is the one problem of dissipation. I was running 800 before I switched to legends. And When I switched to legends I started at 800 and quickly upped my dose to 1 gram. And it's definitely done its magic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

It's legit primo from everything I can see. The pip is minimal, next to no sides and fits the bill on gains. Its not a gamble, the primo works as real primo should and it is half the price of something you would find on Naps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JuicedVenom View Post
    I was using primo from another vendor and got 5 bottles of legend primo, the legend primo does not leave a lump that won't seem to dissipate for 4-5 days, like the other vendors primo. The only difference between the two is the one problem of dissipation. I was running 800 before I switched to legends. And When I switched to legends I started at 800 and quickly upped my dose to 1 gram. And it's definitely done its magic.

Quote Originally Posted by lukifer23 View Post
    It's legit primo from everything I can see. The pip is minimal, next to no sides and fits the bill on gains. Its not a gamble, the primo works as real primo should and it is half the price of something you would find on Naps.
    Thanks for the input Gents.