• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Good stacks?

gymprincess1989

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I recently started a cycle after my pregnancy. (I have given time for hormones to regulate). I am currently taking 2 gw/sr9009 tabs a day and 10 mg of var. I also recently am introducing clen as I am not losing any weight but going up. ( wonder if it's muscle?). My question is should I add ostriene as the next step or first just up my var dose. I plan to hit 20 mg by end of cycle. Which is what I've taken in the past. Currently eating 1700 calories (40% protein 35% carb 25% fat) train 5x a week with 2-3 hiit sessions a week. PLEASE HELP

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I recently started a cycle after my pregnancy. (I have given time for hormones to regulate). I am currently taking 2 gw/sr9009 tabs a day and 10 mg of var. I also recently am introducing clen as I am not losing any weight but going up. ( wonder if it's muscle?). My question is should I add ostriene as the next step or first just up my var dose. I plan to hit 20 mg by end of cycle. Which is what I've taken in the past. Currently eating 1700 calories (40% protein 35% carb 25% fat) train 5x a week with 2-3 hiit sessions a week. PLEASE HELP

Sounds as you have a bit too much going on. I wouldn't be adding supplements yet. Especially this many.

I would adjust your diet and training. Depending on your stats and activity level of course.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I was just more looking if anyone had any good stacks they have previously used. This isn't my first time cycling.

I was just more looking if anyone had any good stacks they have previously used. This isn't my first time cycling.

That's good to know, so you know that more isn't better. Sometimes scaling down makes a world of difference.

I think to reduce your body weight and body fat, diet should be priority. Training and cardio are obviously the close second. Supplements are only there to enhance.

I personally don't use sarms, they are a waste in my opinion and come with a high price of lots of unwanted sides.

Stacks, depending on your experience level could be endless. For example, Var and Primo are an incredible match. So is mast p and var when you're looking for lean hard gains. If you want quicker and more size, then npp with var can be fun. Or even anadrol with primo. It all depends on what you want to achieve and where you're at. 😊 but as always, make sure you know how you respond to each compound on its own before stacking it with others.

That's good to know, so you know that more isn't better. Sometimes scaling down makes a world of difference.

I think to reduce your body weight and body fat, diet should be priority. Training and cardio are obviously the close second. Supplements are only there to enhance.

I personally don't use sarms, they are a waste in my opinion and come with a high price of lots of unwanted sides.

Stacks, depending on your experience level could be endless. For example, Var and Primo are an incredible match. So is mast p and var when you're looking for lean hard gains. If you want quicker and more size, then npp with var can be fun. Or even anadrol with primo. It all depends on what you want to achieve and where you're at. but as always, make sure you know how you respond to each compound on its own before stacking it with others.

Thanks for the tips. I am wanting to gain size but lose bf. Although at this time I am not looking to add anything but var. Not ready to risk a permanent side. I actually like the sarms I haven't ever had any sides with them. Of course with clen the cramps if you don't drink enough water. But I totally agree diet is #1.

Back