• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Joeshmo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello, I've lurked several forums for the past few years. Reading and trying to learn as much as I possibly can about training and anabolics. I've been working out for about 7 years these last 2 years I've really dedicated myself to eating cleaner and training harder. I'm ready to start my first cycle and have started gathering goodies. 24 years old, 5'6" 165lbs.

Sent from my N9519 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, I'm looking forward to learning a lot more and possibly logging my first cycle here soon. Have got 3 bottles of test E, nolvadex and clomid. I was looking for a good place to find aromasin, the local guys I know didn't have any and it prompted me to start digging and finding a source of my own. It's also much cheaper this way

Welcome to the forum!

Aromasin is easy to find :)

Thanks guys, I'm looking forward to learning a lot more and possibly logging my first cycle here soon. Have got 3 bottles of test E, nolvadex and clomid. I was looking for a good place to find aromasin, the local guys I know didn't have any and it prompted me to start digging and finding a source of my own. It's also much cheaper this way

Well I've found it but the place I ordered from was currently out of stock. I'm not gonna drop any source names at this point cause I don't want to look like I'm trying to vouch for a certain brand since I just joined. I was probably gonna order it from imr at this point

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for the welcome. Here's a current pic. Just received the majority of my gear, just waiting on Hcg and I'll be ready to start
80e2ef585727cdfaf1ffc359b9ca6745.jpg

Back