• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ’ชCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hardยฎ - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! ๐Ÿ’Š
  • ๐Ÿ‘‰Check Out Platinum Pharms๐ŸŒฝCorn Hole Sale!๐ŸŒฝ

Tren again, when will this nonsense stop?

IML Gear Cream!
Now im wondering what 200 eod vs 100 ed feels like. I'm always 100 ed. I don't think I've gone over 150 ace in a pin.

Now im wondering what 200 eod vs 100 ed feels like. I'm always 100 ed. I don't think I've gone over 150 ace in a pin.

The return is crazy or that much better, it's deff a strong run and sweating is major issue, sides are a bit bonzo gonzo, but for a fast 7-8 week hit and run it adds that touch with pealing off that extra fat,and striations are more pronounced, all the while tren is extremely forgiving with diet.. Its a good hit and run, but not necessary at those dosages..I'm hitting it for that finishing touch. I'm loading up like a mother fucking on potassium on this bad boy, along with a script inhaler bed side (my buddy hooks me up)

I foresee divorce.

Hahaha lmao!

I always have to let my wife know when I'm back in it or this could deff be the case for me as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I foresee divorce.

She did sleep on the sofa the past few nights.. I pulled out the creatine jug, B complex, and potassium getting ready for this tren run, shes suspecting a stint in the making.. Women are damn detectives and notice EVERY little detail, the heck? She probably knows the time/date I bought them, but forgets every-time I took out the trash.. SMH

Lol, I just stay away. They (her and the kids) don't deserve that just for a harder and more vascular physique. A gram of test + 50mg proviron puts me here currently with no plans to compete this year and I'm happy with it:
2hoh9oo.jpg

(Thumbs up) Where's you AI's dosed at? Some guys can stay lean and full on a gram without spiraling out of control, its far and few.. There was a great discussion on PED radio about that. Prov is keeping that grainy look, kudos mane, good work!

Lol, I just stay away. They (her and the kids) don't deserve that just for a harder and more vascular physique. A gram of test + 50mg proviron puts me here currently with no plans to compete this year and I'm happy with it:
2hoh9oo.jpg

12.5mg ed right now. I don't convert heavily. Prob toss in 30mg winny for a few weeks to dry out a little more soon. Then I can go after the 10 more lean lbs we always need.

2hoh9oo.jpg

Nice work bro! I have never ran Test quite that high. Your diet must be very tight. I would most likely be dealing with too much estrogen and acne sides. In your case...test is King

Nice work bro! I have never ran Test quite that high. Your diet must be very tight. I would most likely be dealing with too much estrogen and acne sides. In your case...test is King

It's really all I run these days. Tren makes me stupid strong but the general shitty mood towards everyone makes it not worth it.

Get Shredded!
any success with short 3/4 week runs with Tren..i had it in for almost year & now its been about a month off.

Was hoping to see how it'd work with NPP..

any success with short 3/4 week runs with Tren..i had it in for almost year & now its been about a month off.

Was hoping to see how it'd work with NPP..

Absolutely, it's actually about the only way I would ever run it again now. I feel tren quick.

I just ordered some NPP today. Plan on running it with Tren. I will keep both at moderate doses though. Drop Tren from 700 to 400. And run NPP at 400-500. Last time I ran NPP with tren way too high and didn't have caber so I bailed. Nips leaked for a week. Didn't stress too much. It wasn't a planned cycle. Someone gave me the NPP. I see way too many people praising NPP lately so I'm giving it a go. I've used Nandrolone D in the past and had major libido issues. Wasn't a huge fan of my look on it. I like to stay pretty lean. See what all this NPP bro science is about

It's really all I run these days. Tren makes me stupid strong but the general shitty mood towards everyone makes it not worth it.

With your physique you don't need to run something where the negatives outweigh the positives. I vote you should come off all gear. Looking too jacked man

I just ordered some NPP today. Plan on running it with Tren. I will keep both at moderate doses though. Drop Tren from 700 to 400. And run NPP at 400-500. Last time I ran NPP with tren way too high and didn't have caber so I bailed. Nips leaked for a week. Didn't stress too much. It wasn't a planned cycle. Someone gave me the NPP. I see way too many people praising NPP lately so I'm giving it a go. I've used Nandrolone D in the past and had major libido issues. Wasn't a huge fan of my look on it. I like to stay pretty lean. See what all this NPP bro science is about

PERFECT DOSE... Dont change it, keep that ratio 4-5.. it will be very complimentary.. Keep us posted on how you make out!

Tren again, when will this nonsense stop?

I bailed not to long ago from a decent trenE run, BP issues became a bit but nothing compared to the restlessness and bizarre head games.. Just this week I heard a voice from my stash in the room muttering "use me,abuse me,inject me please".. I ignored it all, but the seed was planted, I began to think about the grainy look, the vascularity, and the edge while pushing through a grueling session.. I gave in, and before I new it I heard the crack of a blue lid being flipped off by my thumb, as I looked down at a rubber stopper.. I pulled 2mls of ace and "blammo in the VG I went".. It was at that point I realized that Tren and I officially have a love hate, toxic relationship, like a crazy cunt that you just cant part with, I needed more of the madness and life spiraling experience back in my daily routine.. I even went as far as convincing myself "it's only ace, you can bail any time".. :(

I am alone in this drama?

tren%20grin_zpspa81gjzu.png
Hahaha yes! Gotta love tbe trenbolone

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I'm still on NPP, but I could not silence the internal voices.. I have to be the first to admit I'm never entirely happy with something for long, I have to constantly wrestle with my ego, I'm the type of person that if one is good two is better.. I sometimes go against the grain and all logic..

Just last week I purchased a new fishing pole, but it looks even better with the second one that I bought.. did you get what I'm saying?

"If one is good, two is better" that's been a big part of my downfalls!

Last time I ran tren I said never again. Now I'm 9 weeks in. I tried to lower the dose but the plundger has a mind of its own.Getting ready to add npp.

Back