• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who's ran m sten

irishbrah69

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Running test and throwing in m sten today on a cut until I start my tren. Anyone ever run it on a cut?

I've run it many times. I like it at 20mgs ED, 10 in the am and 10 in the early aftn.

Def works like a charm and its pretty dry overall.

My only complaint is that I get nasty back pumps while on it. But if you use Taurine 2+ g ED, this seems to help most people.

What brand are you using?

I've run it many times. I like it at 20mgs ED, 10 in the am and 10 in the early aftn.

Def works like a charm and its pretty dry overall.

My only complaint is that I get nasty back pumps while on it. But if you use Taurine 2+ g ED, this seems to help most people.

What brand are you using?

Panther sports nutrition. They sell right off eBay I've used their superdrol and it was amazing. I'll be running 24 mg a day Also using an eca stack am and pwo. That reminds me to get taurine today I always get badddd back and calf pumps.

Just want to hold onto muscle/strength while cutting. I know tren and mast would work better but I want to give this m sten a shot before I run it. Only old ds I haven't run yet.

Of the second generation pro hormones it was my favorite for sure. Only ran IMLs and loved it ran it 2 or 3 times

Of the second generation pro hormones it was my favorite for sure. Only ran IMLs and loved it ran it 2 or 3 times

I remember when it came out in the 4mg caps and my buddy's were having to take like 5 caps a day to get results. That but me off to it. I'm surprised how easy it is to get the old ph nowadays I love it.

Yeah its been a while but i want to say i used to run the IML ones were 10mg a cap or something and i would run 30mg maybe?

Yeah its been a while but i want to say i used to run the IML ones were 10mg a cap or something and i would run 30mg maybe?

Sounds about right. I'm at 260 now I'm just running the 24 mg a day to hold on to muscle while I cut. And I hate when my lofts drop on a deficet. I hear the strength on m sten is legit so I hope it kinda counteracts the strength loss from not eating as much.

Never ran it on a cut but I ran it when it was OTC and loved it. Probably my favorite oral. Back pumps were always an issue

Never ran it on a cut but I ran it when it was OTC and loved it. Probably my favorite oral. Back pumps were always an issue

Thats what I like to hear. I'll have it within an hour or two the mail truck is just a few blocks away :))) started this off nice test started 2 weeks ago and just pinned another 250mg. Running 250 week with 24 m sten Ed for a month

IML Gear Cream!
Msten by IML is favorite of mine. But you know what i like better???

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Whatcha think?
a0860e3f2d06c089391f1dbcfc108455.jpg
5c787217a4224f72b152455c2e06b085.jpg

Msten is a cleaner , more side friendly version of SD. This is my opinion.

Same here I actually started out on super dmz but later switched to using just msten and liking it better. Which makes no sense because all super dmz was was a combination of msten plus other things so I have no real idea why I liked msten alone better but did for sure

Those both give me horrible lethargy. I wig out after 3 weeks, lol

I loved that shit, transformed me in 3 weeks (SDMZ 3.0). My first experience with hormones.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

A buddy of mine at work ran msten... in 4 weeks he couldnt fit into his work uniform. It was freaky

Back