• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

new guy

Rl62283

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hello everyone! I am pretty new to this all but have been doing lots of research and talking with some experienced people. I am ready to take the plunge. thinking about just running with test e or c but I am hearing a is a lot less painful. I feel I could handle the pain but it's not something I have experienced. I want to be able to sit down without my ass killing. I am also a union carpenter and want to be able to work pain free I ain't gonna lie. so any advice is apprcated.

stats
34 years old
6'1
205lbs
about 18 percent body fat

thanks for any advice

I go with C mixed with a little tren A. If you go with a good dosage and lab and know how to pin, you shouldn't have an issue.

I go with C mixed with a little tren A. If you go with a good dosage and lab and know how to pin, you shouldn't have an issue.

White he's my boy he's going to go with test only to keep it simple his first run. Easier to do test and a Dex or something then having to worry about prolactin ya know? We live in my harder to get bloods you need an order for them.

hello everyone! I am pretty new to this all but have been doing lots of research and talking with some experienced people. I am ready to take the plunge. thinking about just running with test e or c but I am hearing a is a lot less painful. I feel I could handle the pain but it's not something I have experienced. I want to be able to sit down without my ass killing. I am also a union carpenter and want to be able to work pain free I ain't gonna lie. so any advice is apprcated.

stats
34 years old
6'1
205lbs
about 18 percent body fat

thanks for any advice

welcome my man you'll get a lot of good advice here. Just let people know it's your first run if you post anywhere else. Most people will agree test only is best first run

Welcome to the forum! Great info available here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, we are here to help!

Welcome to asf brother
Agreed test only first cycle is best. See how it treats you and learn from there. Good luck with your goals bro.

Thank you! I always say test only first cycle. There's no reason you can't gain and keep 15-20 lbs 8-12 if recomping with test for a first cycle. Keep it plain and simple. I see people suggesting (and no offense to anyone one here suggesting this) test with d Bol kick starts and deca and all that bull shit. My first cycle was 500 mg test weekly for 12 weeks I started at 230 14 percent body fat ended at 242 11 percent body fat. Shit I'm 260 now and about to run a 200 mg test 200 mg tren e weekly cycle and I still gain on that. Keep it simple! You can always up the dose if needed but you stack a shit load of stuff and get bad sides you're fucked!

Thank you! I always say test only first cycle. There's no reason you can't gain and keep 15-20 lbs 8-12 if recomping with test for a first cycle. Keep it plain and simple. I see people suggesting (and no offense to anyone one here suggesting this) test with d Bol kick starts and deca and all that bull shit. My first cycle was 500 mg test weekly for 12 weeks I started at 230 14 percent body fat ended at 242 11 percent body fat. Shit I'm 260 now and about to run a 200 mg test 200 mg tren e weekly cycle and I still gain on that. Keep it simple! You can always up the dose if needed but you stack a shit load of stuff and get bad sides you're fucked!

Exactly! Then you dont know whats fucking with you. Its a marathon not a sprint.

thanks guys for all the info. it's Fed a learning curve and I plan on to keep learning. pretty stoked to get it going.

IML Gear Cream!
White he's my boy he's going to go with test only to keep it simple his first run. Easier to do test and a Dex or something then having to worry about prolactin ya know? We live in my harder to get bloods you need an order for them.

Gotcha. Good luck to him. Diet, Diet, Diet

Back