• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

From Fattie to Abs Before 50

malfeasance

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Turning The Big Five Oh in Sept.

I want to be lean by then with visible abs, and not just visible in certain lighting with certain filters.

Condition today is bloated and fat, and this is AFTER my "Lazy DNP Log" showed a 2 inch reduction at the belly button. Its a disgrace.

Morning cardio - half hour on stair master, which machine claimed I burned 437 calories. I am not fasting for Ramadan.

Attachments

• june2017.JPG
    june2017.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 675
I just got an an lounge at a auction, nobody knew what it was. There was a row of stuff and boxes nobody bid on on it was in. Auctioneer said who give me 3$ for the whole row, you get the strange lawn chair too 😂. Anyway, I said 2$ and got it all. One box had crystalware in it, jackpot. Anyways, sit-ups are very hard on my back BC of the disc issues and this machine works my abs hard then I can "hang" backward over while on it if that makes sense. Gives my back a great stretch similar to the device they used in rehab. Best of luck on your journey, I'm excited about getting my abs back again now!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

dude you are way far from being bloated and fat ... i really dont think its going to take much fro where you are at now.
you are very solid a thick... actually first time i ever seen your pic inn all these years i think.
anyway i think just a pre contest type simple stack like
test prop . tren ace , mast prop and a carb cycle type diet will easily get you there with no loss in actual muscle.
you a set for a perfect recomp right now imo

Turning The Big Five Oh in Sept.

I want to be lean by then with visible abs, and not just visible in certain lighting with certain filters.

Condition today is bloated and fat, and this is AFTER my "Lazy DNP Log" showed a 2 inch reduction at the belly button. Its a disgrace.

Morning cardio - half hour on stair master, which machine claimed I burned 437 calories. I am not fasting for Ramadan.

Dang man looking good for 50. Look at it this way, you are a small part of the population looking that good at that age. Most of the people around my way are overweight (better yet obese), suffering from knee problems from carrying the heavy weight, while also suffering from IDDM. Even if you have a little extra, you still are the small percentage having a the physique of a late 30, early 40 year old.

dude you are way far from being bloated and fat ...
This is funny coming from a dude who is almost my age but looks contest ready year round!

you are very solid a thick... actually first time i ever seen your pic inn all these years i think.
There were plenty of disgusting and shameful old man bod pics all throughout my Quest for 26 inch Quads log

test prop . tren ace , mast prop and a carb cycle type diet will easily get you there with no loss in actual muscle.
you a set for a perfect recomp right now imo
test, tren, npp, mast, hgh, anavar right now. All pretty low doses. I have not started carb cycling yet, but I probably will soon. I just need to make sure I do not overdo it. I have a tendency to dive right in and pull out too many calories (as I did when I got in shape for the avatar photo). I am trying to go slower this time.

I would work smarter.
Exchange your cardio for more intensity in your workouts.
Do the same amount of work you do now in less time. Keep it moving.
Consider keto eating 2 meals a day with no snacking. Dump all the powders, bars and eat real food only.
Think about starting your day with 100 pushups and 5min of planks as soon as your feet hit the ground.
Getting old sucks but its necessary to keep your metabolism up.
Good luck.

Took more than a week off the gym from lifting due to hurting my lower back and travel. Waist at belly button nevertheless reduced half an inch in the two weeks since this log started, to 36.5. Weight is down to 219. In spite of the break from lifting (or because of it???) I was stronger when I went back to the gym. I pushed 295 for 10 reps on the bench press. That was unexpected.

I have slowly been reducing carb portion sizes on my plate. Trying to hit cardio 3 times a week. Not tracking calories or macros. Not carb cycling.

I even drank some when on travel . . . :stupid:

Following here! You have a great base, time to reveal what's under there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
time to reveal what's under there.
So far, I have found a little more fat under there! ;)

437 calories this morning, fasted, on a stairmaster.

I was 205 in the avatar pic. I have gone three years without a cut. I was hoping I had added some lean mass and would weigh more in the same condition, but I am starting to have my doubts. Anyway, doing it much slower this time around (that avatar pic was a quick 6 week cut, carb cycling, 5-6 days a week cardio).

I was, I think, 223 when I took the pics above. 218 this morning. 36.5 tape around the waist the belly button.

Last edited:
Damn Malf we will have to compare here soon, I think I have you beat now but not by much, but damn get rid of that fucking hair lol.

I was going to ask you how close to 50 are you? I am creeping up on 50 myself very soonish.

Damn Malf we will have to compare here soon, I think I have you beat now but not by much, but damn get rid of that fucking hair lol.

I was going to ask you how close to 50 are you? I am creeping up on 50 myself very soonish.
Month after next . . .

Oddly, weight shot up to 221 this morning, but measurement was still 36.5, so I am not too concerned about a one time fluctuation.

Hair will get buzzed down shorter but not gone entirely.

217 this morning - yesterday must have been water or something . . . weird. Anyway, this is a new low. Still leaning up.

Looking good Malf.

If you shave the hair you'll be down another 5 lbs, LOL

Looking good bud... Age is only a number, I just turned 51. Best ive felt in a long time...

Attachments

• 51-avvy.jpg
    51-avvy.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 238
Looking good malf keep up the hard work and dedication.

Found a GREAT new way to cut! :)

Norovirus. The sides are a little worse than DNP, but man, does it strip the weight. As a side benefit, the whole family cuts weight on it, everybody! The little ones, your wife, everybody! Sides including nausea, sweating, projectile vomiting, diarrhea, and loss of sleep. It does suppress your appetite, too, which further helps you cut. If you do slip up and eat or drink, no problem. You will puke it up later and not get fat, so eat what you want.

Half life appears to be pretty long, though. One does of norovirus and it will not be out of your system for days.

Found a GREAT new way to cut! :)

Norovirus. The sides are a little worse than DNP, but man, does it strip the weight. As a side benefit, the whole family cuts weight on it, everybody! The little ones, your wife, everybody! Sides including nausea, sweating, projectile vomiting, diarrhea, and loss of sleep. It does suppress your appetite, too, which further helps you cut. If you do slip up and eat or drink, no problem. You will puke it up later and not get fat, so eat what you want.

Half life appears to be pretty long, though. One does of norovirus and it will not be out of your system for days.
Damn man I will send you my address please send me some I could use the help on my cut . Hope you feel better being sick is the worst.

Looking good Mal- I'm coming up on 48 and don't look near as good as you. I look like a short, fat, power lifter.

Norovirus stripped 5 pounds off me. 212 this morning. I need to eat and get back in the gym soon.

just take it one day at a time... also don't let it mind fuck you when you start to really strip the fat it goes through that mushy , loose type feel, then it starts to thin out and tighten up... I hate the mushy phase cause you think you are getting fatter but its really just your skin thinning out

Look great dude! Not super ripped but not fat at all! Just Looking good and jacked imo I don't think you look older either except the grey beard lol but chicks may dig that. Just shave that DAMN chest and stomach how am I supposed to get hard when it's covered!?

But for real you look good

:roflmao: You guys crack me up. Damn.

I lowered everything down to 200mg of test a week, dropped everything else a few weeks ago. Drank a bunch of beer and margaritas on vacation. Then got sick. Blah! Back in the gym now. Damn it felt good to swell up my arms and chest. I miss swelling up one or two muscle groups almost every day.

Endurance was way, way down. You know when your first set is 12 reps, you rest 90 seconds, and your next set is only 6 and you get stuck, that you are going to have to work back into your former volume.

First pic is from July 28. Second Pic is from October 26.

Note the last time I posted my weight was 212 (back in August, just look up a few posts). The October 26 weight was 232. So heavier and leaner.

Just a few weeks of:

700 mg tren
200 mg test
100 mcg T4
50 mcg T3
3 iu hgh

Sometimes I drop the T4 for a day or two if my heart rate increases too much, and I am uncomfortable.

I have gotten leaner since that October 26 pic was taken, weight is down about another 4 pounds, but no update pics yet.

I think that pic is good enough to claim "abs" at half a century old. ;)

Attachments

• June282017 copy.JPG
    June282017 copy.JPG
    954.8 KB · Views: 157
  • October262017.jpg
    October262017.jpg
    278 KB · Views: 162
First pic is from July 28. Second Pic is from October 26.

Note the last time I posted my weight was 212 (back in August, just look up a few posts). The October 26 weight was 232. So heavier and leaner.

Just a few weeks of:

700 mg tren
200 mg test
100 mcg T4
50 mcg T3
3 iu hgh

Sometimes I drop the T4 for a day or two if my heart rate increases too much, and I am uncomfortable.

I have gotten leaner since that October 26 pic was taken, weight is down about another 4 pounds, but no update pics yet.

I think that pic is good enough to claim "abs" at half a century old. ;)

Nice progress man

Looking solid man. Keep up the hard work.

What diet changes have you made lately?

Back