• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Joints cant keep up.

marinecorp1371

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Running sust 500 1 ml a week 3 tren 200 2ml a week pharamix 300 m 2 ml a week. This has been a very good mix for me but my shoulders joints a killing me. So bad had to go to lighter weight more reps. Might be my age also 44 and trying to go to heavy to fast. So far no side effects I do notice I sweat my ass off and forget about doing cardio can barely get my breath lifting I know its from the tren. Donated blood the other day iron count was 17 pretty high. I go every 56 days to try to keep it down. The pharamix 300 is doing its job already see my gut shrinking and more definition. Also taking pharmacom hgh. 4 iu a day. Nothing on that yet just started 2 days ago. Curious about the hgh at 4 iu a day that is only a 25 day supply and its not cheap.

Running sust 500 1 ml a week 3 tren 200 2ml a week pharamix 300 m 2 ml a week. This has been a very good mix for me but my shoulders joints a killing me. So bad had to go to lighter weight more reps. Might be my age also 44 and trying to go to heavy to fast. So far no side effects I do notice I sweat my ass off and forget about doing cardio can barely get my breath lifting I know its from the tren. Donated blood the other day iron count was 17 pretty high. I go every 56 days to try to keep it down. The pharamix 300 is doing its job already see my gut shrinking and more definition. Also taking pharmacom hgh. 4 iu a day. Nothing on that yet just started 2 days ago. Curious about the hgh at 4 iu a day that is only a 25 day supply and its not cheap.

How is long do you plan on running the hgh?

I was running it at 4iu for a while, upped it to 5 a few months ago.... I love the stuff and my bloods show it's the real deal.

Back