• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New to the forum

FitnessFreak75

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats going on guys im new to the forums i ve always read a lot on them but never became a member i see a lot of neg. Comments toward new members so if im lacking any info or details please just give me some helpful advice and i will be more then willing to take it. Thanks but anyway here are my stats
Weight : 184
Height: 5"10
Bf%: not sure but def low
Trainning exp: off and on since high school been serious and made fitness my hobby for about 3 years now eatting clean and trainning 5 to 6 days a week
Cycle exp: only ran 1 cycle 1 year ago
Dbol 30mg ed wk 1-5
Test e 400mg 1-12
Nan d 300mg 1-10
Hcg and clomid as pct

Went from 168 to 189
Kept a good bit afterwards was pretty happy with the results .
Was thinking of running a cycle very soon and wanted to join these forums for some advice and tips if i ever needed them. Did a ton of research for years on all different AAS even ones id prob. Never even use. Plus have a ton of friends who ran and are running cycles as we speak i just let to get as much input as possible now that i am a little older. Thanks guys anything else you guys need from me i will be more then happy to awnser.
At the age im at im totally open to all advice . Thanks guys 👍

no one gives a fuk about you, your problems or your life. you understand cuz?

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum brother. Have a read around and learn as much as possible. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, we are here to help reach your goals.

Back