• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Rich Piana's "all Day You May" : What do you guys think of these ingredients?

Tall Deck

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
OK, so I figured that I'd opt for a branched chain amino acid product. I usually rely on actual food and a multi-vitamin. But when I'm on a gear cycle, I add the liver support supps and BCAA's. So I go the "5%" Rich Piana route by making a purchase of his "Muscle Feeders 10:1:1 Ratio" powder.
Here are the "other" ingredients listed on the label......

"NATURAL" flavors(??), citric acid, "GLUCOSE POLYMERS"(???), "ACESULFAME"(???), Potassium, "SUCROLOSE"(???), silicon dioxide, yellow #5 & yellow #6

So would you guys be puting this stuff in your body? I didn't find much about glucose polymers other than very general information, but Sucrolose has some bad things written about it. Am I defeating the whole purpose of avoiding sugary crap like pastry, cake, muffins, and white bread by using this product with it's artificial sweeteners?

I wouldn't support that guy. Even before all the racist shit came out. I'm a bit biased towards him, just my opinion.

I wouldn't support that guy. Even before all the racist shit came out. I'm a bit biased towards him, just my opinion.
Thanks, but I'm more focused on what I'm puting in my body than the politics of pro BBers or their rants. The stuff has some good things in it, but I just think that it's ruined by these artificial sweeteners that don't sound like they're very good for health

Thanks, but I'm more focused on what I'm puting in my body than the politics of pro BBers or their rants. The stuff has some good things in it, but I just think that it's ruined by these artificial sweeteners that don't sound like they're very good for health

Running UGL gear and methylated orals is going to do far more damage than artificial sweeteners and coloring.

Running UGL gear and methylated orals is going to do far more damage than artificial sweeteners and coloring.
That's kind of my thoughts also, plus who knows what we exposed our bodies to everyday.
BTW... I use the All Day You May and like it.

All the more reason not to be adding to the stress on our internal organs, no? We work so hard on our diet, and put forth consistent effort to avoid sugar, eating at McDonalds, and packaged processes foods from our local food stores. So what good is all that effort to keep a clean diet if we're just going to replace the snickers bars and pastry with sugar loaded "protein bars", "energy drinks", and BCAA powders that are laced with processed sugar substitute crap like artificial sweeteners?

The way I look at it, here I am running to the head every 20-30 minutes throughout the entire work day from drinking a gallon of water on a daily basis, and taking several expensive liver support supps in hopes to guard my kidneys and liver, so I sure don't need to be hammering down artificial sweeteners that reportedly are almost as bad as sugar itself. I mean I might as well hammer down a bunch of doughnuts then. No?

BTW... I use the All Day You May and like it.
OK, thanks for your viewpoint on that.

Last edited:
Rich Penis hype.
Get bcaa's at discount places without the sugar.

By far the best protein is Tera Organic protein powder.

I challenge anyone to find another that compares ingredients to ingredients that is better.

OP I'm a little confused.. why did you buy it if you don't want to take it?

By far the best protein is Tera Organic protein powder.

I challenge anyone to find another that compares ingredients to ingredients that is better.
OK. Good to know. thank you.

OP I'm a little confused.. why did you buy it if you don't want to take it?
I didn't even think of having to check for garbage like artificial sweeteners in it, until I mixed some up and tried it, and immediately noticed the overpowering sweet flavor. Like liquid candy. I've used a few different protein powders in the past, but none of them tasted like that.

get your bcaa's from truenutrition. Best quality, much cheaper and just flavor it with crystal light

get your bcaa's from truenutrition. Best quality, much cheaper and just flavor it with crystal light
I appreciate the suggestion Heavy. I don't even need to flavor it, unless it really tastes like 12 day old coyote. I'll take a look at that brand you speak of though.

Truenutrition is much higher quality. As for putting things into your body.. This is what our kidneys and liver are designed to do. They're the best form of filtration. Apple seeds contain small traces of cyanide. Protein contains nitrogen, which is highly toxic. Etc...

This organic, non-gmo, flower garden only agenda really doesn't make any sense to me.

If I die from food coloring, then I must be one pathetic bitch.

Truenutrition is much higher quality. As for putting things into your body.. This is what our kidneys and liver are designed to do. They're the best form of filtration. Apple seeds contain small traces of cyanide. Protein contains nitrogen, which is highly toxic. Etc...

This organic, non-gmo, flower garden only agenda really doesn't make any sense to me.

If I die from food coloring, then I must be one pathetic bitch.
I don't care about food coloring, ( I never said that I did). It's some of the artificial sweeteners that just don't need to be in a BCAA powder that I was talking about. I'm no expert on the two ingredients I was asking about here, but I did some reading on them, and what I read makes it sound like it isn't real good for your pancreas.

Using gear has certain hazards. That's a given, and we do what we can to minimize them. But why use BCAA's that have extra crap in them??? It CAN be avoided without sacrificing the benefits. I don't know how else I can explain it. But let's drop the food coloring comments please. I never stated that i was concerned about them. I merely included the entire list of ingredients of this product. That's all. Read my first post again. If artificial sweeteners are going to be effecting your body in similar ways as sugar does, then why do you avoid eating candy, and cookies if you're not concerned about the artificial sweeteners???? I'm not hearing an answer to this question from the nay sayers.

Last edited:
Back