• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

A little help with blood work please

Ryu7

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Had bloods pulled last Friday. Currently 8 weeks into cycle. Cholesterol is a little outta whack and never had that happen before. Taking fish oils and red yeast rice currently. Also the pottasium is a little concerning to me.

Anything you all can recommend supplement wise to try and get these back in line?

28s58hz.jpg

2n66p15.jpg

No matter what I do my lipids look like shit when blasting. Best advice I can give is run more lipid friendly gear at moderate doses and run for as short of period of time as makes sense.

List everything you are taking

Currently week 9 of a 16 week cycle
600 test c pw
400npp pw
30mg dbol ed week 1-6
500 iu hcg mon and Thur
5iu hgh ed
Aromasin 12.5 eod and 25 eodl
.5mg armiridex m.w,f week2-7 bc the dbol was damn good.
Was planning week9-16 40mg anavar ed
50mg provitmron ed
50 mcg t4 ed

Supps (I'm not home for the dosages)
Fish oil
CoQ10
Tudca
glutathione
Vitamin c

Doasages are
600mg nac not tudca
250mg glutathione
900mg omega 3's
900mg red yeast rice
200mg coQ10

Thinking about doubling the omegas 3 and red yeast rice.

Anyone have anything else they use or recommend?

I don't know if it really works, but there's this stuff called CholesLo for that. It has something called Policosanol

Another thing that's advertised by a number of sources which is supposed to be really great for arterial health is Resveratrol. I just began taking a product that contains it called Omega Q Plus from an internet place called Dr Sinatra. Again, I cannot vouch for how good this stuff works, nor whether or not it will keep the cholesterol levels in check, but FWIW I should know by late July since I just began a Tren/Mast/superdol cycle

Another thing that's advertised by a number of sources which is supposed to be really great for arterial health is Resveratrol. I just began taking a product that contains it called Omega Q Plus from an internet place called Dr Sinatra. Again, I cannot vouch for how good this stuff works, nor whether or not it will keep the cholesterol levels in check, but FWIW I should know by late July since I just began a Tren/Mast/superdol cycle

I have taken that in the past, didn't know it would help cholesterol. I have found a few things through google and friends but still wanna hear what everyone else does or what works for them.

I have taken that in the past, didn't know it would help cholesterol. I have found a few things through google and friends but still wanna hear what everyone else does or what works for them.
Yeah, I'm not sure about if it addresses the Cholesterol thing, but it allegedly opens up your arteries, which may or may not off-set some of the effects of bad Cholesterol levels. But that's just a guess on my part. I happen to also be taking GW1516 which reportedly improves the cholesterol, but this is also the first time I'm taking that too. So the verdict is out on that too as far as I'm concerned. My blood work in July should tell the story

Back