• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Random insatiable craving for Onions?

Lokthan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone ever experienced this? I would usually have some chopped onions eith 1 meal a day or every other day and now im up to an entire onion everyday. Like handfuls of chopped onion in every meal. What the hell is goin on?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

But no, that's never happened to me. I do have random cravings for things when I run tren

Liver problem... you are not getting enough sulphur. Onions are high in sulphur.

Last edited:
Liver problem... you are not getting enough sulphur. Onions are high in sulphur.
Looked it up and read through a few doctors write ups and ive had a grip of those symptoms for a long time. From what i read noe i suppose is just doubling the smount of sulfur rich foods?

I didnt know sulfur was such a critical nutrient, sulfur deficiency affects so much

Try supplementing with methionine.

Just eat onions? Whats wrong with that?

Usually when you crave a certain type of food it's because you're deficient in a key nutrient it has like Oldschool mentioned.

During cuts I always want mushrooms which have a great amount of Selenium, niacin, vitamin d and potassium... Imagine that 😉

Has anyone ever experienced this? I would usually have some chopped onions eith 1 meal a day or every other day and now im up to an entire onion everyday. Like handfuls of chopped onion in every meal. What the hell is goin on?

I like onion when I make steak kabobs or pico de gallo, is it just enjoying a strong onion flavor and craving a bar food, or is it a straight up onion craving. I seen Hawaiians eat onions like apples

I like onion when I make steak kabobs or pico de gallo, is it just enjoying a strong onion flavor and craving a bar food, or is it a straight up onion craving. I seen Hawaiians eat onions like apples

I grew some some onions a few years back that were sweet enough to eat like hand fruits... i have been unsuccessful since then trying to grow anything similar

Craving is gone... Back to eating a small amount with breakfast and thats really it..

Back