• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Getting ready ... First monster lab cycle

Lol no just running the npp...

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

no prob bro !

how do you like that tren Base?

I am a huge fan of it. I have been finding myself using it before every training session recently. Should probably take a little break for a week or so, but it really puts me in my zone like nothing else.

I am a huge fan of it. I have been finding myself using it before every training session recently. Should probably take a little break for a week or so, but it really puts me in my zone like nothing else.

nice , i have been wanting to try Tren Base for a while.

Ya tren base is pretty sweet!!!

Not feeling good about my progress this week. No one to blame but me. I work in the sun a lot and long hours. Very exhausted. I've put on a solid 10lbs so far which I'm very pleased with. I dropped the dbol from this cycle and saving it for the next run. I've set my personal deadlift record of 375lbs. Just haven't been able to hit the gym this week. Any advice from you fellas while in the middle of a cycle life happens to kinda get in the way of training. My diet is still on par. Placed another order with monster when the sky was blue. Should be here soon. Very pleased with the gear. Just struggling with a balance especially when I know some great gains could have been made. Anyone else ever had trouble with This? If so what actions did you take?

Not feeling good about my progress this week. No one to blame but me. I work in the sun a lot and long hours. Very exhausted. I've put on a solid 10lbs so far which I'm very pleased with. I dropped the dbol from this cycle and saving it for the next run. I've set my personal deadlift record of 375lbs. Just haven't been able to hit the gym this week. Any advice from you fellas while in the middle of a cycle life happens to kinda get in the way of training. My diet is still on par. Placed another order with monster when the sky was blue. Should be here soon. Very pleased with the gear. Just struggling with a balance especially when I know some great gains could have been made. Anyone else ever had trouble with This? If so what actions did you take?

Bro, I hear you loud and clear. my daily job is outside all day everyday, physical laborer. That sun beats us down tremendously. I had to switch to early morning training before work as I was missing waaaaay to many training sessions at night due to being beat down all day at work. I would come home from work, kick off the boots, take a shower and I was done for the night. training before work is rough at first as I lose a good 2 hours of sleep. But after a while I got used to it and love it. Alarm goes off at 3:30 am and I'm headed to the gym. Its also nice just to get training out of the way in the morning as I now have more time with the family in the evenings. Check into it bro, its worth doing.

IML Gear Cream!
Beginning of week 8... 180lbs.... 10 more pounds to go then I meet my goal. Again my goals are to be strong and cut... I'm 34 and only 5'8 on a good day.. the muscle I have gained is personnally the best i have ever done in 7 weeks going on 8. from a very strict diet and heavy squats and deadlifts. Went to gym this morning and felt like shit from getting up so early. But ive been slacking this week so I took action. Got some bails of hay to load and unload later on. Here is my progress pic.... figured I'd check in with you fellas... thank you monsterlabs

Back