• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dub73 Summer Shredder Log

IML Gear Cream!
Just returned from vacation. Should be no fucking around from here on out. Ate fairly clean and got some decent cardio in. Water stayed off until today. Had some salty seafood last night and not enough water. Will post up a progress pic next week. Shoulder is recovering well and strength is coming on.

Today is 18 days into my small transformation with the Basicstero Summer Shredder Competition. Like I said I am not taking the competition too serious but more for motivation in my charge. I was out of town for 5 days and mostly ate clean but had a some drinks and lived for our 4th of July vacation.

My weight has not changed much but I have not really cut a ton of calories out since rebuilding muscle is still a priority. Training sessions are getting more intense and the injury is recovering quickly. Still light weights , high reps and plenty of cardio.

I know the comp ends mid august but wonder if I can extend a little since I got started late? Dannie?

Here is progress pic 18 days in. Still got a long way to go but things are on track.

Attachments

• 18 days progress 7-8-17.jpg
    18 days progress 7-8-17.jpg
    687.7 KB · Views: 70
Not been able to keep my log up. Been working crazy shifts 6-7 days a week. Up at 3am and getting off work around 7pm. I'll hopefully be back to a normal schedule in 2 weeks. Been keeping the diet pretty good but the gym and cardio has been slacking. Pretty much a walking Zombie.

Sitting in a job site shitter. Working way to much right now. Diet is good but no gym all week. Hopefully next week lightens up on work load. Definitely disappointed. I'll have a few weeks to tighten up. At least be in a good position to get dialed in. 7 days a week at work is brutal but the money is nice.

Sitting in a job site shitter. Working way to much right now. Diet is good but no gym all week. Hopefully next week lightens up on work load. Definitely disappointed. I'll have a few weeks to tighten up. At least be in a good position to get dialed in. 7 days a week at work is brutal but the money is nice.

Sure is, if only you could do some fasted cardio before work few times a week.
Jog, bike, cross trainer, even burpees.

20 Push ups, 40 Burpees, 20 Mountain Climbers
3min rest and repeat

1 set shall take about 2 min to perform, then 3 min rest.
See if you can start your morning with 3 or 4 sets, you don't have to do it every day. But even just 3 times a week is better than nothing, easy way to burn some kcals.

Sure is, if only you could do some fasted cardio before work few times a week.
Jog, bike, cross trainer, even burpees.

20 Push ups, 40 Burpees, 20 Mountain Climbers
3min rest and repeat

1 set shall take about 2 min to perform, then 3 min rest.
See if you can start your morning with 3 or 4 sets, you don't have to do it every day. But even just 3 times a week is better than nothing, easy way to burn some kcals.

Been on the bike for 30-45 minutes when energy is good. I should be in the gym and getting cardio all week. Things are starting to settle down at work.

Plenty of cardio and diet is pretty good but just not on my game. Been drinking and having fun during the summer. Never got serious about this one and knew from the beginning I was giving myself outs. One must have the mind set and not fall off the plan. I spent 4 days of drinking and eating less than quality food this last weekend. I will be happy with a good starting point when this is over. I need to be fit before the end of the year so at some point I will have to buckle down and get serious.

I plan to finish this log regardless of mild changes or fat boy. I have to finish what I started even tho I have not been at my best. The last 16 days I have no excuses and plan to stay on track.

There are some great shredders that joined this competition and they are doing awesome. Probably some of the best changes I have seen and several have stuck to it. Great job fellas.

Been pretty absent in this log. Work has been crazy and should settle down for a couple weeks. Have not really come off diet and still putting the work in. I had a wise man tell me to slow down since I am still recovering from surgery. I depleted myself pretty good last week and this is not what I need for rebuilding. Some sense has been put on me that re injury is prime time when on a cut and depleting yourself. Been pretty good but 3 cardio sessions a day caught up.

Getting back into this is going to take time. I got the kick in the ass I was looking for and back to the grind. Diet is back to prepared meals and weighed daily. I am in the gym 4-5 days a week and cardio is a regular thing. Going from the couch to 14 hour days at work 6-7 days a week is way to much to keep a good log.

I will finish out the log and likely start a new one in a couple months. My shoulder is still healing from surgery but the strength and rebuilding is coming on still. I stayed on TRT the whole time for this and although my re-comp is mild, I have gained back the drive I need to push forward in this game.

I hate to be the guy who starts something and walks away. Sometimes life gets in the way and sometimes people give up and go back to bad habits. I always try to finish what I started and for me this is just the beginning. My focus will be conditioning and keeping a decent weight. I have some big goals outside of training in the gym. Need to stay healthy and focus on these goals.

You have 1 week left to get tanned and to practice you photoshop skills.

Lol.. no need. That's funny tho. The wife wants to go to the mountains this weekend. If we go I will look like a bloated mess anyway. Hopefully I stay home and grind it out.

what do you do in the mountains to come back bloated? When I go into the back country I come back emaciated.

what do you do in the mountains to come back bloated? When I go into the back country I come back emaciated.

I seem to retain water more when in higher elevations. Maybe because I am usually drinking alcohol but seem to come back down and blow up. Maybe dehydrated in elevation and when I get back to sea level I hold on to the water.

Day late and a dollar short... Nothing crazy but I am heading in the right direction. Still recovering my injuries but making progress. Things got crazy and I did not stick to my original plan. Some was discipline and others are being smart. I only joined to give some motivation after being on the couch for 9 months. So here is where this log ends. (not much of a log ) Good luck to all that stuck to it. I will go out at least finishing what I started.

Attachments

• copy front from site.jpg
    copy front from site.jpg
    754.5 KB · Views: 15
  • final pic 8-17-17.jpg
    final pic 8-17-17.jpg
    872.6 KB · Views: 16
Dude you did great! You did better than great. That's a huge change! You've got to be proud of yourself. The difference is VERY noticeable.

I'm proud of ya man! That's very impressive and definitely headed in the right direction. Keep at it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Dude you did great! You did better than great. That's a huge change! You've got to be proud of yourself. The difference is VERY noticeable.

I'm proud of ya man! That's very impressive and definitely headed in the right direction. Keep at it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Thanks man, I know what I am capable of. At this point my head is on straight and plan to lean up some more before I run any gear. Probably start a log in late September.

You did great dub but now u need to keep it going that way you don't have to start from the bottom again. You will look great as long as you pit in the work on your diet bro.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You did great dub but now u need to keep it going that way you don't have to start from the bottom again. You will look great as long as you pit in the work on your diet bro.

Ill be working with S2H again in September to get my ass in the 10-8% fat range. I needed a kick in the ass and this comp was what kept me moving forward. even if I was fucking off 25% of the time.

Ill be working with S2H again in September to get my ass in the 10-8% fat range. I needed a kick in the ass and this comp was what kept me moving forward. even if I was fucking off 25% of the time.
You sounding like me bout the fuckin off part but now it got me driven to do better. Good luck k on getting to 10-8%bf by Sept2. I'm shooting for 185lbs at 4-6% bf for my first show in mid oct

IML Gear Cream!
You sounding like me bout the fuckin off part but now it got me driven to do better. Good luck k on getting to 10-8%bf by Sept2. I'm shooting for 185lbs at 4-6% bf for my first show in mid oct

That's a tough BF to hold. My buddy is at 5-6% pre Comp and he is pealed as fuck. Good luck man. I will likely take it slow and looking to be 8-10% by January 1st.

That's a tough BF to hold. My buddy is at 5-6% pre Comp and he is pealed as fuck. Good luck man. I will likely take it slow and looking to be 8-10% by January 1st.
I definitely know it will be hard but I'm gonna give it hell!! Lol..8-10% is great bro

No need to end the log. Keep posting updates with pics as you head for 8-10% That would be a pretty awesome thread. I don't think we have another one like it on the entire forum.

Back