• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fuk broccoli

T

tone

Get Shredded!
Day 15 of my DNP cut.. down 8lbs..

Fuk broccoli... FUK IT..

.. I WOULD RATHER SPRINKLE SALT ON DOG SHIT..

I'll never eat it again after this cut

Only 8lbs in 15 days? You deep frying your broccoli? I thought DNP was the miracle pill?

Sure.. if your doing 500mg a day. I do extremely low dose and eat maintenance calories and get shredded as fuk. Zero sidss. I love DNP

Keep in mind.. You hold a water weight on DNP... im probably looking at 11 or 12bs lost.

No sides and getting shredded eating maintenance?

Yes it is a miracle!

^^^ smart. Eat your broccoli! After steaming it give it a quick pan fry in ghee with a sprinkle of onion powder. Thank me later

<insert giant winkfinger here>

^^^ smart. Eat your broccoli! After steaming it give it a quick pan fry in ghee with a sprinkle of onion powder. Thank me later

<insert giant winkfinger here>
I cook mine in the microwave. Fill a bowl with water so all the broccoli is floating and add in powder bouillon.

Montego.. great idea about the bullion..

roid.. I was 229 as of this morning. I'm 6ft.

Day 15 of my DNP cut.. down 8lbs..

Fuk broccoli... FUK IT..

.. I WOULD RATHER SPRINKLE SALT ON DOG SHIT..

I'll never eat it again after this cut
Broccoli is great! Now brussel sprouts!!! Ugh..

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Montego.. great idea about the bullion..

roid.. I was 229 as of this morning. I'm 6ft.
Think it's called Knorr. Usually with the Hispanic foods in a brown bottle with a yellow label.

They have chicken, beef and tomato flavors. I use them when I cook my rice as well.

Think it's called Knorr. Usually with the Hispanic foods in a brown bottle with a yellow label.

They have chicken, beef and tomato flavors. I use them when I cook my rice as well.
It's the Mexican version of Lipton

Back