• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

UPDATE: Finished batch of Sus 500 (100% Mig840)...

T

tone

Get Shredded!
Just for you Doomed..

Tried a 20mL batch..it holds beautifully without EO!

Like I mentioned in my previous post.. the sus powder itself gives it a natural yellow tint. It has nothing to do with the carrier oils.

Here's the good stuff..

2% BA
10% BB
100% Miglyol 840

Attachments

• IMG_20170615_170827.jpg
    IMG_20170615_170827.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 280
Last edited:
Nice bro! I run a lot of high mg stuff so can appreciate. I'm currently running the blend 200 test e, 50 tpp, 200 EQ from Dutch. Ran the pharmacom sus500, test e 500, deca 600 previously

I pinned half a CC yesterday. Slightly tender this morning. No swelling ect ect. I can barely tell I pinned.

The whole point of me making high MG gear is to be able to pin less oil.

This sus should really be pinned a 1/4 CC EOD or E3D.. depending on how you want your weekly dose.

Less oil is why I prefer higher mg gear

Yeah same here and I guess I'm not too sensitive to EO because I've pinned up to 2cc on multiple occasions with no problems.

Less injections I understand but why are you concerned or wanting to pin less oil?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Less injections I understand but why are you concerned or wanting to pin less oil?

Less # of pins per week, less volume per injection so easier and quicker to inject, easier to pin more locations by using slin pins with low volume.

IML Gear Cream!
Try fitting 200mg of Test, 200mg of NPP and 300mg of DHB in one syringe.

Right but it sounds like if you do make it fit all in one syringe it's going to be crippling; or am I missing something?

I'm disappointed to hear sust 500 is painful at 1ml. That means I can't put 1000-1200mg in one shot.

Jesus I don't even pin a gram of Test in a week. You don't get flu or cold symptoms from that? That's a lot of test in 1 shot.
Right but it sounds like if you do make it fit all in one syringe it's going to be crippling; or am I missing something?

I'm disappointed to hear sust 500 is painful at 1ml. That means I can't put 1000-1200mg in one shot.

Because I'd rather do one shot than three; that's sort of beside the point.

How about Mast and wanting to do 800mg in one 3ml shot? Same thing.

Basically it sounds like Mig840 isn't actually reducing the number of shots you need if you are running higher dosages.

Jbatts..

If I can fit 500mg of sus in one CC compared to just 300.. I'm going to be pinning.less oil per injection/per week. It's common sense.

Why the hell would you.pin 800mg.of Masteron in one shot?

Regardless if you run higher doses or not your still pinning WAY less oil every week.

I'm not getting your logic

Think of this too, if cruising on a trt dose just .2ml through a 28g insulin pin 2x a week. You can do that subq or IM. Just a lot easier with higher mg gear.

Yeah but wouldn't that cripple you? I pinned 1/4 of a cc of test 400 once and my shoulder was fucking killing me. But I also pinned 1/2 a cc of test e sub q and it felt like a wasp sting for a couple days. I wish I could buy that test 500 isn't that bad but I find it hard to believe.

Get Shredded!
The Mig makes a huge difference when it comes to pip.

I'm speaking from experience.

Yeah what I used wasn't mig so I shouldn't compare the two. I want to make 200mg/ml test/tren e with mig... reading this gives me hope that it won't be that bad.

I wouldn't think it would be bad at all. Especially with longer esters.

Just for you Doomed..

Tried a 20mL batch..it holds beautifully without EO!

Like I mentioned in my previous post.. the sus powder itself gives it a natural yellow tint. It has nothing to do with the carrier oils.

Here's the good stuff..

2% BA
10% BB
100% Miglyol 840

I'm actually glad you posted this, I'm going to follow the same model for my next brew. I've got my sample bottle of mig just waiting to be used. Thanks for sharing bro, I really appreciate it.

I wish a sponsor used mig840.

Back