• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Low FodMap

Snake420

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey I've recently been diagnosed with IBS-C and have been told to go by this low fodmap diet.

Super restrictive diet so im going to be adding fish and possibly chicken back into my diet.

Anyone else have any experience with this diet?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

ODMAPs are a collection of short chain carbohydrates and sugar alcohols found in foods naturally or as food additives. FODMAPs include fructose (when in excess of glucose), fructans, galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS), lactose and polyols (eg. sorbitol and mannitol). A detailed description of each of these, including the foods they are found in, is provided below.
A diet low in FODMAPs (“a Low FODMAP Diet”) is scientifically proven1, and is now used internationally, as the most effective dietary therapy for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and symptoms of an irritable bowel.

copied from: http://fodmapfriendly.com/what-are-fodmaps/

ODMAPs are a collection of short chain carbohydrates and sugar alcohols found in foods naturally or as food additives. FODMAPs include fructose (when in excess of glucose), fructans, galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS), lactose and polyols (eg. sorbitol and mannitol). A detailed description of each of these, including the foods they are found in, is provided below.
A diet low in FODMAPs (“a Low FODMAP Diet”) is scientifically proven1, and is now used internationally, as the most effective dietary therapy for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and symptoms of an irritable bowel.

copied from: http://fodmapfriendly.com/what-are-fodmaps/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey brother, I'm very knowledgable with Fodmaps, hook me up if you need any help

Back