• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Any thoughts on Pianas rasist rant ? ( sorry if it's already been asked )

IML Gear Cream!
All people are inherently racist. If you start a conversation with ... Those (insert color) people over there are blah blah . That is a racist statement . Why do they have to be a certain color why not just "those people" . If you " non racist's" are so anti racist you wouldn't start by bringing up the race. Congressional black caucus , why, there is no white caucus . WTF is a minority contract other than the most racist way to get a job? Gentrification ... I mean really . You fuck up a neighborhood , someone comes in and makes it better and they make a word for that . Bussing , guaranteed to fuck up good schools . If your race is so great why do kids have to be bussed from your areas ? In the end we've all been there before no matter what color you .

Quite right. I'm widely travelled. In my experience Asians are the most racist fuckers. The darker your skin the lower your class or cast. There is a huge market in skin whitening products in Asia.

<insert giant winkfinger here>

@thecaptn' - dude I am half Korean and have been to Korea Japan and china. They are 100% racist as fuck!!!! No bullshit. When I go there to see family even my fucking family calls me a half breed piece of shit. They fucking hate black culture and pretty much anyone not Asian. But even Korean people hate chinese and vice versa.

To all - just my opinion but this world has different countries with different races ethnicities and so forth. America is such a pussy nation anymore afraid of offending anyone. Go to any other country (I have been to 12) and they hate anyone that's not of their country. It's not racism. It's a pride of you're nation or race and it's also ignorance of not knowing how other people live and believing stereotypes. Yes I make my fried chicken comments, strawberry picking comments, camel jockey, my bagel and ash tray Jewish jokes, and even my jokes of blinding my mother with dental floss. Am I racist? No I can pick the fun out of each race but I know where the line is drawn.

The dude said nigger. Who fucking gives a shit. Racism has to be action not just saying a single word. I think the best term used in this situation is "asshole". Yes he was being an asshole due to circumstances in his personal life. I've called my ex wife a whore but that doesn't mean she gets paid for it. Nuff said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone who thinks rich is a racist needs to take a look in the mirror so they can see what real racism is, you're judging him by the color of his skin because if a word he said, it's ok for a black guy to say it but not a white guy??

The shitty thing is there's people out there dealing with real racism like getting or not getting a job based on the color of their skin, how much they are paid etc., bit the only time you ever hear people complain is when a white guy says the dreaded "n-word"

And no I have NEVER said the n-word. My parents taught me at an early age that I would need a better vocabulary and use of diction in order to be taken seriously as an educated black man. Does that make me better than those who use it? No, it just something I choose not to partake in as well.

What's funny is the reverse prejudice and racism that can occur from things I do or say. I've been told that I don't "act" or "talk" black. Or that I'm just not black enough. I've been called the "whitest black person" before too. All words. Exactly how I speak on here is exactly how I speak and conduct myself in real life. Do I use slang? Of course, who doesn't? But never the n-word or any other off color remark. I'm sorry that you have that view in your gym, but you also have to remember, certain groups within demographics will only mimic and act in the ways they know. I was brought up that education was important and how I speak to others was just as important. In other circles, that may not be the priority or reality. Many people who grow up in poor environments, fight to get out of it and NOT be that way. If you want concrete examples, PM me and we can chat.

But there are also those who grow up knowing only the streets. And if you don't know any better, you won't do any better. That drive to be better has to be instilled and an example set.

Not trying to change the way you think or feel, but know that what you've witnessed in your gym is not the norm with all of us who are black.

The word nigger comes from several translations of the word in Dutch, French and Portuguese ...

The word in English was seen as a enduring term into the 1930's and a neutral word up tell the 1950's..once desegregation began to occur in the US it's meaning was not taken as offensive or used in a offensive manner..

Just stating the historical facts ..

I was gonna post asking about the history , from what I remember it used to be a socially acceptable word. Wasn't the word created by black ppl to describe themselves??

In the case of Piana he was just trying to use the most hurtful words to get back at his wife, he woulda described the guy in the most disparaging way no matter what race, if was a skinny white guy he'd of called him some pencil neck cracker or something.

I've called my ex wife a whore but that doesn't mean she gets paid for it. Nuff said.

If she fucked you during the marriage, and now you are paying alimony as a result, I'd day you are paying for it and she is therefore a whore.

If she fucked you during the marriage, and now you are paying alimony as a result, I'd day you are paying for it and she is therefore a whore.

Lmao you're logic makes sense sir. However, fortunately enough for me we weren't married long enough to warrant alimony payments. But good thought.

I've seen blacks drive a black girl to tears for "acting white" just because she was attempting to do well on her college courses and not just causing distractions by hootin and hollerin during class like they were. I pretty well lost all respect for "black culture" after witnessing that.

And unfortunately I used to through the same thing. Being smart and successful in the black community is not expected, unless you play some kind of sport. When I tell people that, no im not a football player, and I have an Aerospace engineering degree and am a navy pilot (if they ask, I don't just offer up that info. I'm not a douche), there's this look of bewilderment at first and then they catch themselves. I've gotten used to that....no matter the race.

But yes it's a shame that success is only measured by sports in our community and academics are looked down upon. Again, if you know no better, you won't do any better.

Get Shredded!
I've seen blacks drive a black girl to tears for "acting white" just because she was attempting to do well on her college courses and not just causing distractions by hootin and hollerin during class like they were. I pretty well lost all respect for "black culture" after witnessing that.

And that's one of the reasons American jail cells are filled with black people, but somehow it's the white mans fault.....

And unfortunately I used to through the same thing. Being smart and successful in the black community is not expected, unless you play some kind of sport. When I tell people that, no im not a football player, and I have an Aerospace engineering degree and am a navy pilot (if they ask, I don't just offer up that info. I'm not a douche), there's this look of bewilderment at first and then they catch themselves. I've gotten used to that....no matter the race.

But yes it's a shame that success is only measured by sports in our community and academics are looked down upon. Again, if you know no better, you won't do any better.

Yeah it was just crazy. I ended up having several classes with her and became friends. She was from a small, I guess you could say predominantly white town, father was a pastor. She told me growing up racial issues were pretty much non existent for her personally. A lot of her best friends were white and they all really cared about each other. She said the way she felt when other black people put her down was the worse thing she had ever felt. For the simple fact that she was ambitious and took her education seriously. I really felt bad for her.

I also knew another black guy that would have the same thing happen, but he couldn't care less. Would literally say, yep I'm acting white go f yourself. People like him are fine in life. But the ones who don't have that much self confidence, I can see how they could easily get pulled down, and I saw that happen as well. It's a damn shame honestly. I just don't see how trying to be successful in whatever it is you're doing is "acting white."

And that's one of the reasons American jail cells are filled with black people, but somehow it's the white mans fault.....

As long as personal responsibility is viewed as something bad nothing will get better for anybody irregardless of what race said person is.

Yeah it was just crazy. I ended up having several classes with her and became friends. She was from a small, I guess you could say predominantly white town, father was a pastor. She told me growing up racial issues were pretty much non existent for her personally. A lot of her best friends were white and they all really cared about each other. She said the way she felt when other black people put her down was the worse thing she had ever felt. For the simple fact that she was ambitious and took her education seriously. I really felt bad for her.

I also knew another black guy that would have the same thing happen, but he couldn't care less. Would literally say, yep I'm acting white go f yourself. People like him are fine in life. But the ones who don't have that much self confidence, I can see how they could easily get pulled down, and I saw that happen as well. It's a damn shame honestly. I just don't see how trying to be successful in whatever it is you're doing is "acting white."

Yep...I know that feeling of what she felt too. Once I got to college and saw others that were like me, I adopted the attitude of the guy after that. It's worked well for me. I'd like to think that I have a balance of all kinds of friends. As long as you're good to me and you're chill and fun to be around, I don't care what race you are. But yes, we as a people do a great job of wanting equality but doing things that pull us backwards. It sucks at times, but the only things I or anyone else can do, is continue to move forward and show kids in the community what they can be...that the "thug" life is NOT the only way.

Haha thanks glad to be here. I'm 6'5 and 248 with a size 16 shoe. Use your imagination

Welcome over mate.

Give as good as you get and keep a sense of humour and you'll enjoy hanging out.

Be prepared for plenty of cawk pic requests thou

<insert giant winkfinger here>

I was gonna post asking about the history , from what I remember it used to be a socially acceptable word. Wasn't the word created by black ppl to describe themselves??

In the case of Piana he was just trying to use the most hurtful words to get back at his wife, he woulda described the guy in the most disparaging way no matter what race, if was a skinny white guy he'd of called him some pencil neck cracker or something.

back in the 1600-1700's it was used most frequently in countries outside of the US in regrads to retail food products.....after the Civil War it was used in connection with former slaves who went west and homesteaded or built ranches.....there is a hill in California that beared a former slaves name and Nigger Hill up until the 1990's....

so to say the word was used as a insult or racist way during the Slavery Era is not accurate.....in South Africa it is now used as a insult due to the words Kaffir or Kaffer were banned by the Post-apartheid South Africa Parliament in the country...

I can't stand white guys that are going through a racial identity crisis and saying nigga in every other sentence with their pants down to their knees. Burns me up inside.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

I can't stand white guys that are going through a racial identity crisis and saying nigga in every other sentence with their pants down to their knees. Burns me up inside.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

Yeah same here, nothing​ screams I'm a loser thug more than that, fortunately that fad is fading somewhat here, mostly just blacks but less of them too

Yeah same here, nothing​ screams I'm a loser thug more than that, fortunately that fad is fading somewhat here, mostly just blacks but less of them too
It seems more and more blacks are finding it to be more and more acceptable to actually have a extended vocabulary and to be well spoken , I am not talking about the gangster thugs .... Just everyday blacks you come in contact with , just my observation....

Back