• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Considering STEROID CYCLE - Now I can deadlift max 300 Lbs

IML Gear Cream!
But for 10 week cycle, is not it normal to expect %50 strength increase with trenbolone ?

How much should we expect ? Only %5 ?

Minumim 50% bro..... You be at 500 pounds deadlift by week 7... No doubt

I mentioned genetics for one reason. Because that's what really matters. It takes certain guys less time to get higher dead-lifts based off their body types. Meaning leverages. Longer arms, short femurs, type 2 muscle fibers etc....

Steroids are over-rated for strength gains. There is no arbitrary number.

I answered this entire post with my first post.

I bench 460-480lbs without steroids. It's around 490-510 with steroids.

Over-rated. Period.

But yet again, will depend on the lift, and your genetics.

So it only gives %6 ? But how they can make huge muscle mass gains ? Best Natty vs Best steroid user there are early 100 lbs muscle mass difference. One is 180-190 Lbs at 5 Ft 10, the other is near 300 Lbs.

So it only gives %6 ? But how they can make huge muscle mass gains ? Best Natty vs Best steroid user there are early 100 lbs muscle mass difference. One is 180-190 Lbs at 5 Ft 10, the other is near 300 Lbs.
Your questions are overly complicated for no reason.

You're worrying about things you can't control.

There's guys who've been power-lifting for decades who can't push 550lbs on the bench and they weigh 308lbs+

I do 500 at 198lbs. And I've been Power-lifting for 3 years.

I'm built to bench.

Steroids primary benefit come from the ability to recover faster so you can train more frequently and more intensely.

Strength is a neurological development. Not a muscular one. Though bigger muscles help, if they aren't conditioned to move weight, they won't be any good at it.

Plenty of big guys on this forum who are weak as shit.

The main reason people get stronger on steroids is from intramuscular water retention and aggression. Some people get this effect much more so than others. It depends on how you react to the drugs.

Steroids cause water retention through nitrogen retention, that is why muscles are bigger.

Based on your natural arm size you are not cut out for this.

A few years ago I was at the strong man contest and I thought one thing and one thing only when watching these guys........awesome genetics.

But as I know steroids also effect CNS too.
Yes, the same way all hormones affect mood, sexuality and aggression. They have not been shown, as far as I know to this date, to cause changes in how the nerves fire or recover.

Power-lifters need breaks for the nervous system to recover. We don't ever have to wait on muscles to recover.

Neuro-regeneration is still a very new and misunderstood science last I checked.

Get Shredded!
Buddy this isn't a race, this is a lifestyle we're in this for the long run trust me I'm in the same boat I wanna be insanely strong and it took some time for me to realize that juice won't get me there.

I was talking to this guy I lift with he's a big fat power lifter who never used. He told me that the faster you gain strength the faster you can lose it.
So if you run a 10wk cycle and put 50lbs on you DL it be easier for you to lose that strength than if you were to put 50 lbs a year on you DL by simple progressive over load
Think about it you DL is at 300.
50lb yearly that's brings you up to 450 after 3years
(Numbers are just random)
But if you want to look good and be strong it takes time and energy not oil. This is something I wish I learned before I blew money on shit I don't wanna use yet.

Also this is a good place to learn a lot but if you act like a dick and you aren't appreciating the knowledge that is offered then you will be treated like a idiot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what in the actual fuck is going on in here? lol

All i can say is that you might have been training or eating wrong or strength is not what you are made to do.
When i started i could only do 130 pounds and now after an year i deadlift 550 but i was always strong since high school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never in my life have I seen such a damn mess and heartache and confusion over a deadlift max...wow 😂

OP. Reach your full potential as a natty before you start taking steroids. I was a natty for eight years before I did my first cycle which consisted of 250 mg/wk sust and dbol at 25 mg/day. I had gone from 190 lbs to 250 lbs as a natty. My first month on the aforementioned cycle got me to 275 lb. One month into my cycle I went from benching 225 for 10 reps to 225 for 20 reps. Bent over rows from 225 lbs to 365 lbs for reps. You only get one first cycle, and it is a rush.

But as I know steroids also effect CNS too.

In case you are still around, I like you. In fact, you can come over and fuck my sister. I am even going to put together a cycle for you: Tren, 1 gram a week, DNP, and Cheque drops. Run for 6 months straight.

Back