• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pull the trigger /drug's gear ?

IML Gear Cream!
Best bet is to stock up on DQ before they go. Best on the site hands down in my experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best bet is to stock up on DQ before they go. Best on the site hands down in my experience.

i will agree but I have just done that and no reply. It's only been about 8hrs so not worried yet but they usually done replied by now. Also on their board I seen a thread saying they are having issues getting orders out and some people suggesting they close shop and run with the money.

i will agree but I have just done that and no reply. It's only been about 8hrs so not worried yet but they usually done replied by now. Also on their board I seen a thread saying they are having issues getting orders out and some people suggesting they close shop and run with the money.

If you're in the market bud..give us a try. If you wanna place a small trial order myelf or brutus can make that happen

Does anybody here have any experience with Alpha Pharma primobolan I'm asking because that shit stings like a bee!

I don't know you at all and I'm not taking shit about you personally, however that last sentence is lame AF. They are a well respected shop around here. No reason to spread nonsense about them.

Does anybody here have any experience with Alpha Pharma primobolan I'm asking because that shit stings like a bee!

real alpha primo should not sting at all.. i have used tons of it.. you mixing anything with it ? or maybe it was just a bad shot ?

Back