• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

IMR Prami and adex

MFlex

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Imr Adex .25 eod

imr prami .75-.100 ED.

Prolactin came back as a 21.8

Estro was 105.2

Bought in February.

Any details??

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

My only thoughts is maybe your dosage was a bit low?

I hope it's just that anyway because I am on their prami right now too...

Their prami worked great for me and numbers were good. Made the mistake taking my first dose at .5mg and spent the following hours hugging the toilet with an erection.

The arimidex did not, estrogen was elevated on .5mg/day and 500mg of test. So I try and stick with pharma AIs.

That's just my experience, I also don't feel I respond well to arimidex and now is why I only use aromasin. 12.5mg/day on a blast keeps my estrogen perfect.

Let's hope. Because well those numbers are not good. Isn't it .5mg e3d or .25 eod? And aromasin is usually 12.5 eod under 600mg test. Over 650-700 I think you want 25mg. Anyway those numbers are still to high for your dosage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey PM me your order # and batch numbers and I will send over to IMR for you.

I have not heard any complaints on either of these, but I am happy to look into this for you :)

Isn't it .5mg e3d or .25 eod? And aromasin is usually 12.5 eod under 600mg test. Over 650-700 I think you want 25mg.

It's very individual, some guys can get away with no AI on 600mg of test and others get elevated e2 from a TRT dose.

With prami it depends what you're running and how prone you are to prolactin issues. For me I start at .125/ED and work my way up to .5/ED. My last run with a 19-Nor I didn't have any prolactin issues so I didn't even need to run prami. It helped that I controlled my e2 from the beginning of the cycle I believe.

Their prami worked great for me and numbers were good. Made the mistake taking my first dose at .5mg and spent the following hours hugging the toilet with an erection.

The arimidex did not, estrogen was elevated on .5mg/day and 500mg of test. So I try and stick with pharma AIs.

That's just my experience, I also don't feel I respond well to arimidex and now is why I only use aromasin. 12.5mg/day on a blast keeps my estrogen perfect.
My problem is, ive been working my dose up, and evem after 6 weeks and at .75mg daily, scored a 21. And throughout th cycle feeling more lethargic and less boners. Soft.

Ive used IMR with great success. Hopefully just a miss and we can fix it.

Here are my bloods.

When i get home I will post the batch, i can also confirm my order.
c15d5b2074a412eb0ad5f4806d578e79.jpg

My only thoughts is maybe your dosage was a bit low?
.25 adex eod on 250 test E a week, and im not a heavy aromitzier.

My Prolactin was an 8 pre bloods, now 21 ysing .75-1mg of prami daily....thats my normal .

Hey PM me your order # and batch numbers and I will send over to IMR for you.

I have not heard any complaints on either of these, but I am happy to look into this for you :)
Okay, i will when i get home! Thank you man!

IML Gear Cream!
Oh ok. That sounds like a reasonable dose. I just saw the .100 as the high end of the prami dose and thought that looks low. .75 - 1 mg is quite high tho... Thanks for posting, looks like I'm gonna need to pick up some caber.

weird we have not had any complaints.
I've been religiously taking this, have my order confirmation. If needed, i will record the dosing for a week and retest. Ive been wondering why my willy cant pop :/

weird we have not had any complaints.
And IMR has always been good to me, so im sure something will be fixed or solved. Never had a problem

Tren gives a false high E2 on labs.

Using both prami and masin right now IMR. No tits for me

It's very individual, some guys can get away with no AI on 600mg of test and others get elevated e2 from a TRT dose.

With prami it depends what you're running and how prone you are to prolactin issues. For me I start at .125/ED and work my way up to .5/ED. My last run with a 19-Nor I didn't have any prolactin issues so I didn't even need to run prami. It helped that I controlled my e2 from the beginning of the cycle I believe.

I'm one of those guys that can get away with no ai, usually when I take one whether it's pharma or liquid research it crashes my estrogen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Using both prami and masin right now IMR. No tits for me

Just relating tits to the product isnt anything. I can run without both, no boobs. but gain limp dick and some other sides.

Get Shredded!
Fuck I've got a unopened bottle of that lot Prami I was about to use....glad I saw this..

Fuck

- - - Updated - - -

Where can I get some domestic Caber or Prami

Fuck I've got a unopened bottle of that lot Prami I was about to use....glad I saw this..

Fuck

- - - Updated - - -

Where can I get some domestic Caber or Prami

right. try and see...

as for reps, anything on this please? IMR always did me good

Well I am not gonna use it seeing as it didn't work for you and it's the same batch.

I don't think the question has been asked yet...what are you running and how much that you needed prami? I'm using their prami at 1mg ED (had to work up to it) and it's bringing my gyno down along with their letro. I'm running 300 deca a week. First day I took a whole mg, made my scalp tingle and made me feel like shit, so I lowered down then ramped back up.

Lot: Y0375 Exp: 11/1/18

Something is off with this! Why do you need prami or an ai
If your only using 250 test a week. ? You said your not a heavy aromatizer. prami isnt going to cause your prolactin to rise?? What else are you taking . estro is pretty high also? Are you or were you running a 19 nor?

Something is off with this! Why do you need prami or an ai
If your only using 250 test a week. ? You said your not a heavy aromatizer. prami isnt going to cause your prolactin to rise?? What else are you taking . estro is pretty high also? Are you or were you running a 19 nor?
i use .25adex eod. (Drooping water, not worried about muscle mass right now). I run .25 e3d when bulking, more estro (i dont get titties, just water) more muscle.

Im on 600mg tren weekly also, and was on NPP prior. Im VERY sensitive to prolactin sides from 19-nor. 1mg prami suites me well.

About to switch to ace.

I don't think the question has been asked yet...what are you running and how much that you needed prami? I'm using their prami at 1mg ED (had to work up to it) and it's bringing my gyno down along with their letro. I'm running 300 deca a week. First day I took a whole mg, made my scalp tingle and made me feel like shit, so I lowered down then ramped back up.

Lot: Y0375 Exp: 11/1/18
250mg test and 600mg tren only. 6 weeks in.

Maybe i should work up to 1.5mg maybe?

Isnt mflex the high school kid that Pms every source asking for free cycles?
Yeah id believe him to .... Lol
You're close! graduated a few weeks ago! I'm a big boy now!

I'll take a video of me dropping 1mg of prami for a few weeks and draw bloods.

Like ive said, had success with it in the past, idk why it popped up like this. I still have half a bottle so im ok.

You need an e2 sensitive test. I made the mistake with Tren of having skewed my estrogen levels on a test. When I re-ordered the right test, I found out I had actually crashed my e2 levels with too much AI. On 350mg Tren E a week, and .5 Prami, my prolactin was perfect even with a crashed e2.
Did you ever have sides from your Prami? I know for a fact mine was good from my research company. It hit me hard with all sides.

Back