• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IMR Prami and adex

IML Gear Cream!
i use .25adex eod. (Drooping water, not worried about muscle mass right now). I run .25 e3d when bulking, more estro (i dont get titties, just water) more muscle.

Im on 600mg tren weekly also, and was on NPP prior. Im VERY sensitive to prolactin sides from 19-nor. 1mg prami suites me well.

About to switch to ace.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

You said you were running this below.

"Ok .25 adex eod on 250 test E a week, and im not a heavy aromitzier.

My Prolactin was an 8 pre bloods, now 21 ysing .75-1mg of prami daily....thats my normal"

Now your saying your on 600tren , and was on npp. ? You definetly are not being Straight forward!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Well I am not gonna use it seeing as it didn't work for you and it's the same batch.

That's really not a good way to look at it or go about it tbh.

This can be various things. But I have not had a single other complaint on this product or batch from a customer, in fact just the opposite.

Also, I have contacted the OP and IMR and have set it up for him to get a new bottle of both.

Mind you, we did not determine the exact reality of the situation if this is the OP or is the bottle actually somehow bad?

With the IMR prami, it is a top sellilng product and I have only heard praise tbh...

But IMR fixed this regardless. I would not question the authenticity of a batch based on 1 complaint.

If IMR sees several legit members complaining, not only are we going to resend (a new batch is enroute for Prami as is just bc it sold out) But if a problem truly existed with a batch IMR would pull the batch, not sell it and then refund or credit the customers.

So run your Prami please, do your labs and report.

Honestly the biggest complaint I have had personally with clients with the Prami is that it is too strong. Many guys start out way too high and feel like crap afterward. This happens if you dose legit Prami too high every time.

Search out responses to Prami and you will see what I am saying is true.

OP, please validate that you and I spoke and what I am saying about replacement products is true. Thanks man-

You need an e2 sensitive test. I made the mistake with Tren of having skewed my estrogen levels on a test. When I re-ordered the right test, I found out I had actually crashed my e2 levels with too much AI. On 350mg Tren E a week, and .5 Prami, my prolactin was perfect even with a crashed e2.
Did you ever have sides from your Prami? I know for a fact mine was good from my research company. It hit me hard with all sides.
Tren will give a false positive on estro for sure. Its a fact and proven. But i have prami myself. Let me see the batch number on mine. Cause its strong. For anyone one reading this thread.please do not start high with imr prami. It will make you ill. Also after you go above .6 or .7 or so your attitude will change. You will become somewhat of a perv... Seriously. Ive never seen anyone
Actually use 1mg of prami!!!

Tren will give a false positive on estro for sure. Its a fact and proven. But i have prami myself. Let me see the batch number on mine. Cause its strong. For anyone one reading this thread.please do not start high with imr prami. It will make you ill. Also after you go above .6 or .7 or so your attitude will change. You will become somewhat of a perv... Seriously. Ive never seen anyone
Actually use 1mg of prami!!!

I'm using 1mg a day IMR prami and it's not bad. Then again I also don't think the sides are that bad on 100mg tren ace a day. It sucked the first day because I took a whole mg and I wanted to die. Tuned it back after that and worked my way back up, and I take it before bed which helps.

I'm using 1mg a day IMR prami and it's not bad. Then again I also don't think the sides are that bad on 100mg tren ace a day. It sucked the first day because I took a whole mg and I wanted to die. Tuned it back after that and worked my way back up, and I take it before bed which helps.

Yea i had to switch prami from nights to
Day time use. BeCause it caused stuffy nose for me And some sleep issues.
I like prami and the benefits.
I cant imagine 1mg first day dose.. Ugh
Had to be rough!!!

My experience with IMR prami got deleted somehow, weird :coffee:

Everything has been sorted out within the rep. Great customer service!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wes is the man! Glad everything has been sorted out!

Get Shredded!
Wes is the man! Glad everything has been sorted out!

Yeah, it took a while to get a response on here. Shattered the phone.

Yeah to answer some questions.

During my first phase of this cycle, I was on npp for 8 weeks. Now for the remainder, npp was swapped for tren.

As for the .25 eod, more for "staying dry". I never need arimidex or aromasino. Any test dose. The only side is limp dick. No gyno.

Yeah, great customer support wes. Next bloods will be on the new IMR prami and adex, and im sure itll be good!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I don't know how scientific this is but I'm really sensitive to prolactin sides. I squeeze my nips and if a little brown discharge comes out I'm not using enough prami. I up the dose squeeze again in a day or two and nothing comes out at all. All i use is IML and always thought this was a good way of knowing its legit.

I don't know how scientific this is but I'm really sensitive to prolactin sides. I squeeze my nips and if a little brown discharge comes out I'm not using enough prami. I up the dose squeeze again in a day or two and nothing comes out at all. All i use is IML and always thought this was a good way of knowing its legit.
Yeah that's probably a good sign of legitimacy lol. I've only got leaky nips once and it sucked

Believe it or not even as a kid i mean 12 years old i could get my nipples to discharge. I thought it was funny and would show my friends i could lactate lol of course i knew nothing back then. However back then it was clear now it is dark brown so who knows what that was about

Clearly you can see where the issues is.. Your compounds interfered by way of cross-reactivity (npp and/or tren), the testing method is not accurate and lacks sensitivity (seems like an ELISA, in lieu of a sensitive testing method and or LC/MS/MS).. You have just total serums for estro in lieu of E1,E2 & E3 which will all be included in the total because as it's a fast, quick snap shot indicator giving a crude measurement for an the spot measurement. You're estro total all share the same measurements due to the fact of the low resolution readings will all identify the estro as a singular molecule, it simply can not decipher the difference of the positions..

When testing estro, always get a sensitive testing measurement!

I don't think the question has been asked yet...what are you running and how much that you needed prami? I'm using their prami at 1mg ED (had to work up to it) and it's bringing my gyno down along with their letro. I'm running 300 deca a week. First day I took a whole mg, made my scalp tingle and made me feel like shit, so I lowered down then ramped back up.

Lot: Y0375 Exp: 11/1/18

Did the prami work for you?

Back