• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Punisher787 summer shred

Punisher787

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone..First time ever doing something like this and very excited to see how it all ends up. Should be at the very least a great fun experience.

Stats
40 yrs old
Height: 5'-8.5"
Weight: 218
Body fat% Guessing 18% to 20% Getting my caliper Monday so I will do accurate pinch test and post results

AAS cycle
Week 1 to 10
Test prop 50mg ed
Tren ace 75mg ed
Mast prop 75mg ed
Trest ace 25mg ed
100mg Anavar ed
100mg Winnie ed

Diet
Keep it simple. Low carb, low fat, high protein
200p
150c
50f

Workout
Day 1- Chest and bi
Day 2- Back
Day 3- Quads and calves
Day 4- off
Day 5- Shoulders and tri
Day 6- Hams and calves
Day 7- off

da9bf58517468cd86a0f50239ce7e9a7.jpg
dbb22c0b02a72b9fdfd537608e888146.jpg
9270d7d8940cbe21baceea04b15be051.jpg
61987d7746ede61fef4da5215fea1e4d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

nice !

Thats a lot of Tren and Orals for 10 weeks bro , have you done it before?

Damn bro, that's only 1850kcal. Some supreme genes if you can keep all that size on such low kcal intake.
I am here cutting at 3600kcal and hungry af most of the time. Did not restrict myself at all yesterday, just ate to satisfy the hunger and ended up at 4700kcal!

Last edited:
Damn bro, that's only 1850kcal. Some supreme genes if you can keep all that size on such low kcal intake.
I am here cutting at 3600kcal and hungry af most of the time. Did not restrict myself at all yesterday, just ate to satisfy the hunger and ended up at 4700kcal!
Cutting at 3600 cals? What are you 330lbs?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Why not try keto?
And I agree on the orals... and most of everything else lol... I do absolute minimum drugs on a cut.
You have a great base to work with.
Good luck.

Cutting at 3600 cals? What are you 330lbs? Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
'bout 213 and leaner by the day.
Waist is trimming while everything else gets bigger, lifts keep improving too so well more like 'recomp' that your normal 'cut'.

'bout 213 and leaner by the day.
Waist is trimming while everything else gets bigger, lifts keep improving too so well more like 'recomp' that your normal 'cut'.
Damn. Thats insane

nice !

Thats a lot of Tren and Orals for 10 weeks bro , have you done it before?
I usually run Winnie and Anavar for 8 to 10 weeks on a cut with no issues...
I usually try to run tren ace for 10 weeks but since I'm gyno sensitive I always end up getting off around the 6th week mark. I'm hoping I can make it 10 weeks this time but if not I'll drop it and add 1-test-cyp to the mix. Heard good things bout it.

Lol at supreme genes. I'm always hungry no matter what but I've learned to control it. I'd love to stay around the 210lb mark and get shredded but I'll end up around 195lbs like always. My biggest thing is keeping my protein intake up so I don't lose a lot of muscle

IML Gear Cream!
Why not try keto?
And I agree on the orals... and most of everything else lol... I do absolute minimum drugs on a cut.
You have a great base to work with.
Good luck.
Haven't really thought much bout keto. Need to get more informed on it and give it a shot sometime..Im always up to try different things!

Looking solid Punisher. You've definitely got some quality meat on that frame. Looking 'yuge'.

Looking solid Punisher. You've definitely got some quality meat on that frame. Looking 'yuge'.
Thanks Mr Oldman! I hope I can shape up my frame like I did my last cut bro..I wanna be "yuge" and shredded again!!

I got my body fat caliper in this week and it's saying that I'm at 11% body fat. I wanna do like the comeback and do that body pod to see how accurate that is. Hopefully I can next week. I weighed my self again I'm at 217lb and starting to lean out a lil bit. I added 200mgs of dnp to help out the process

It's been 5 weeks since last update.
Are you still cutting and actively taking part in this contest?
Still cutting and trying to keep up with all the other guys in the contest, but might have to bow out of the contest cause I can't get an active log due to my work schedule. Currently @ 210lbs but not as tight as I want due to having a couple of cheat days back to back this weekend. Changed my aas to 900mg/wk of test e, 600mg/wk mast e, 600mg/wk npp, 100mg var/day. Will be adding 100mg Winnie /day here very soon.

Get Shredded!
Just weighed in at 203lbs. So far I'm down 15lbs since I started contest. Finally got my drive back at the gym and my diet is spot on now. No more deviating from it. My diet now is a lil over 2000 cal/day- 250 carbs/day/220 pro/day- 40 fat/day. Getting awesome pumps and results at the gym since I revamped my routine. Will upload progress pics at the end of the week

That's awesome on the weight loss man! Congrats!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

That's awesome on the weight loss man! Congrats!

Thanks bro...Im finally get it going again!
Need to catch up to u..ur doing great bro

Thanks bro...Im finally get it going again!
Need to catch up to u..ur doing great bro

I appreciate that. I dont think I see what others do, I think I'm doing ok, but I have a long way to go.

I like that we all motivate each other, that's pretty damn awesome. And it helps.

I'm thankful for this contest and for Dannie twisting my arm to participate. I definitely feel better about myself, but again still have a long way to go.

Well I'm very disappointed in myself cause shit didn't go right for me from the get go and in the end I ran out of time to do really good in the contest. Here are my final progress pics. Will upload the before and after pics in a lil bit once I figure out how to do it on my S8..
37e5b6c5913a6a8d1933eb413b096548.jpg
389499144f3a994346a26bf8a5baab70.jpg
2a8120ee05e8a657326e89e72f35e6eb.jpg
e727b5aee334c04f0f9b313b125684e1.jpg

Daaaaaaaaaamn dude you did really well

Thanks bro but I don't think I did too good...But one good thing bout this contest is that it got me motivated to do a classic physique show on 10/14. Really going good on everything right now and I hope I can keep it up till then. Need to be at 185lbs to compete. I'm 197lbs now!

Thanks bro but I don't think I did too good...But one good thing bout this contest is that it got me motivated to do a classic physique show on 10/14. Really going good on everything right now and I hope I can keep it up till then. Need to be at 185lbs to compete. I'm 197lbs now!

You are kidding yourself man! You must be one of the guys who looks in a mirror and notices only the bad stuff and overlooks the good. You look fantastic! And you changed a shit ton in that little amount of time.

I'd love to see you run a full log of your progress if you are going to continue on past this, because I know how freaking crazy you'll look.

You look great and did amazing. Better than me! And in a shorter time. Congrats on the progress!

Dude,

You look like a monstrosity in the best way possible. A couple percentage points of body fat you'll be a freak. Solid work Punisher.

That Lat spread tho. Damn.

Back