• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lazy DNP Log

IML Gear Cream!
Experiment is coming to an end. Took last 250 mg Saturday, 6/24. Wife said I was a nasty, sweaty mess, and that I was "radiating heat." I was also not feeling so well. It was messing with my intestines and pooping.

37 waist
223 pounds

So far, 2 inch reduction in waist as measured at belly button for 15 days. Not as dramatic as Montego1's results, but pretty damn good. Abs went from not really visible when flexing to visible when flexing, and that pad of fat I could grab over my abs is now a very thin covering. Love handles on sides and back are much less pronounced as well, but we all know those do not disappear until long after abs are visible.

Intestines and pooping are already improved today.

What all are you running? 250 dnp, ?mast, ?HGH, ?insulin...

What all are you running? 250 dnp, ?mast, ?HGH, ?insulin...
Done with DNP for now. It was 250 daily for 15 days.
test/tren/npp/mast/anavar
hgh
insulin occasionally (couple/three times a week, 10 iu preworkout)

Bottom line summary: 2 inches off belly button in 15 days.

Weight did not really change all that much, but unlike others mine fluctuated up and down a lot from day to day. I will update in a few more days since everybody says there is water retention on DNP.

Cardio was WAY easier this morning. I have also found myself being cold. I have had to increase the temperature on my a/c settings.

It's been six days since last DNP pill. Maintaining 37 inch waist. Find myself cold from time to time when I was burning up all the time. Weight 223 this morning. Basically the same as I was in post #31, above, four days ago.

So what is your overall take on the DNP malf? you happy, not happy, wish you lost more etc.? the Tren A appears to be eating what I have left for me.

Thanks

Can't complain about two inches in 2 weeks without really watching my diet. I did not like the intestinal upset, disgustingly soft stool, and sweating all the time.

Can't complain about two inches in 2 weeks without really watching my diet. I did not like the intestinal upset, disgustingly soft stool, and sweating all the time.

Wow I don't think I would like all that either, but the Tren has me sweating all the time and I am now used to it.

yeah, all I have to say is it is not the same . . .

Speaking to Monte about this, he described something he experienced that I had never heard before.

Basically once he was completely off the DNP, there was literally nothing he could do to prevent himself rebounding and gaining back all the weight he lost during the DNP run. And his metabolism was significantly impacted for quite a while thereafter.

I hope I got the basics about right. Maybe he will see that I rezzed this log and reply.

I’m curious if, looking back now, you can see any similar rebound effects in your own experience?

I’m as susceptible to the idea of a nice jumpstart as anyone, but I’m all about keeping my progress. I don’t like working for free, and I’m not competing so I have no need to reach unsustainable peaks.

This rebound idea is basically the last nail in the coffin for me and the idea of trying a DNP run.

Your thoughts would be much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I reported in the other thread, no rebound effect for me, but I was on tren and hgh and cardio and probably tightened up my diet, which was not all that tight when running DNP. It is hard to remember now.

I had a friend that did it for 15 days as well, 250 a day- Pretty much same experience as malfeasance- Your body becomes very anabolic when you stop using it- It really zaps your energy and you will sweat way worse than with tren- He would not recommend going over 15 days or 250 mg a day- He was starting to feel pretty lousy plus breathing was more labored. He didnt really experience a rebound effect like Monte but he did gain some weight back, about half the amount he lost with it.

I am convinced that DNP is not worth its potential harmful effects. People can have an allergic reaction as well, just with one dose. If you want to lose fat temporarily while feeling like complete shit all the time and sweating like crazy, more power to you. Remember its a poison and used to be used in explosives as well. Also remember if you fuck up your dosage or if your source doesnt dose right, you can DIE. Risks outweigh the rewards by far IMO. You will see many people who tried it once say they wont do it again.

Last edited:
This is an experiment. My first time with DNP. I have been curious for years.

Took first 250 mg dose today.

I am literally cooking from the inside. There is steam coming out of my ears.

Actually, nothing yet.

This will probably be a short run (two weeks? Maybe 3? We'll see). I am not tracking calories. I am, however, eating relatively cleanly. I will measure my waist at the belly button and track that through discontinuation and a week or so after. I have been using 50 mg of T3. I may or may not discontinue. Cardio 3-4 times weekly, which I may or may not discontinue. We'll play it by ear.

225 pounds.

Also on small doses of test/npp/tren.
I've ran dnp many times. Drink as much water as you can or you will cook yourself, literally. Be careful.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Anyone know of a non-darknet source for DNP? Agro Fortis was going for a while but they shut down in march.

look in source section- there was a thread a little while back- I believe there are a few on Meso but maybe this is a sign to just let it go- DNP is fucked up shit for us to take- risks outweigh benefits IMO
Anyone know of a non-darknet source for DNP? Agro Fortis was going for a while but they shut down in march.

Back