• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TheComeback's Summer Shredder

Get Shredded!
At the cabin for a much needed rest and relaxation. Won't be updating this with anything workout-wise until Monday.

I'm going to try my best to continue eating clean. But the Apple fritters up here are insane...especially when warmed up and softened in the microwave...and even more delicious when pan fried in a little butter.

I'm going to try my best not to eat one!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Dont eat that shit wtf

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
There we go! My man! I almost went and got one. Natty can afford to eat them, he's got abs like He-Man.

More like Ant-man.

Enjoy your vacation, hope you finally get some sexy time with wife.
I'm working on it. By the time I get my son down, I'm worn the hell out. Vacations aren't what they used to be!

Its Monday, the vacation is over, and I am back at it. Didnt gain any weight while I was on vacation, which shocked me. I ate good for the most part but had to give in to the apple fritters. And pizza one night. Other than that I ate good and clean.

Started my cycle today.

Todays workout:
Incline DB Press
WarmUp 70x12
WU 85x10
RP 100x15, 6, 3

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press
WU 90x10
RP 180x10, 9, 5

Smith Machine Close-grip Bench Press
WU 135x12
RP 225x9, 5, 4

Lat Pulldown
WU 140x12
RP 180x12, 8, 7

Row Machine
WU 110x10
RP 160x10, 7, 5

I liked the DC workout a little more today. Still cant wrap my head around doing just 1 chest exercise but my chest did have a nice pump after I was done with it. And I will be working it again Friday. Im still committed to trying it for 3-4 weeks to see how I like it.

Its Monday, the vacation is over, and I am back at it. Didnt gain any weight while I was on vacation, which shocked me. I ate good for the most part but had to give in to the apple fritters. And pizza one night. Other than that I ate good and clean.

Started my cycle today.

Todays workout:
Incline DB Press
WarmUp 70x12
WU 85x10
RP 100x15, 6, 3

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press
WU 90x10
RP 180x10, 9, 5

Smith Machine Close-grip Bench Press
WU 135x12
RP 225x9, 5, 4

Lat Pulldown
WU 140x12
RP 180x12, 8, 7

Row Machine
WU 110x10
RP 160x10, 7, 5

I liked the DC workout a little more today. Still cant wrap my head around doing just 1 chest exercise but my chest did have a nice pump after I was done with it. And I will be working it again Friday. Im still committed to trying it for 3-4 weeks to see how I like it.
Good job bro!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Them DC calf raises are working! And still can't finish 1 set!

Arms ate getting nice and veiny too
793871d27b393192319e4165d62ddfe1.jpg
c163b3b6664d7878f12edbe853537c3c.jpg

Grilling up some chicken for the rest of the week
7eb31c6f2dbcbfd582e23725b0dfc084.jpg

Dc is where you do a warm up set, followed by 3 rest pause fail sets?

Wow how have i not heard of dc. Statying it today

Dc is where you do a warm up set, followed by 3 rest pause fail sets?

Sorta, you'll have to read up on it. It's a lot to take in. With calves you just do 1 set of 10 reps. If you do them right, it's hard to finish.

Most other exercises you can do a warm up if you want, don't have to. You do 1 RP set. Do as many as you can, wait 10-15 seconds, do as many as you can a second time, wait again, and then do it a third time. You pick a weight you can normally get for 10 reps.

You don't do the RP for squats, dead lifts, and a couple others.

And then extreme stretching is a big part of it as well.

Sorta, you'll have to read up on it. It's a lot to take in. With calves you just do 1 set of 10 reps. If you do them right, it's hard to finish.

Most other exercises you can do a warm up if you want, don't have to. You do 1 RP set. Do as many as you can, wait 10-15 seconds, do as many as you can a second time, wait again, and then do it a third time. You pick a weight you can normally get for 10 reps.

You don't do the RP for squats, dead lifts, and a couple others.

And then extreme stretching is a big part of it as well.

Doing it now got it all setup. Just did first exercise incline bb press.. 95lbs holy shit that hurt

Doing it now got it all setup. Just did first exercise incline bb press.. 95lbs holy shit that hurt

Wait till you try calves! Makr sure you reeally stretch them in the down position!

Weight today was at a low of 225.5lbs.

I decided to stop the straight up DC training, it just isnt for me (dont ream my ass too hard Dannie!). Calves were really the only thing that ever got sore. I love the RP sets, but hate going on and only doing 1 or 2 exercises for a muscle. It just didnt feel right to me, didnt feel like it was working.

Today I went back to a more standard routine...and finally had a nice pump and my muscles were worn out when I left.

Smith Machine Incline Press
135x10
185x10
225RPx10, 10, 6

Smith Machine Wide Grip Press (on a slight incline)
135x25
135x15
135x18

Pec Dec 1 arm
100x10
115x10
130x10
100x10

Tricep V-bar Pushdown
60x10
70x10
80x10

Dip Machine
150x10
150x10
150x10

You have not given DC enough time.
Consider yourself crossed out from any podium finish chance you might have had.

Please do carry on with your transformation log though.

Get Shredded!

The savagery

I do not accept that. I uncross myself and am again eligible for a podium finish.

Would Mountain Dog redeem me?

Weight today was at a low of 225.5lbs.

I decided to stop the straight up DC training, it just isnt for me (dont ream my ass too hard Dannie!). Calves were really the only thing that ever got sore. I love the RP sets, but hate going on and only doing 1 or 2 exercises for a muscle. It just didnt feel right to me, didnt feel like it was working.

Today I went back to a more standard routine...and finally had a nice pump and my muscles were worn out when I left.

Smith Machine Incline Press
135x10
185x10
225RPx10, 10, 6

Smith Machine Wide Grip Press (on a slight incline)
135x25
135x15
135x18

Pec Dec 1 arm
100x10
115x10
130x10
100x10

Tricep V-bar Pushdown
60x10
70x10
80x10

Dip Machine
150x10
150x10
150x10
If you left the gym after 2 rest pause sets and that muscle group wasn't trashed, you are simply not training with enough intensity.

DC training works, it's been proven and a staple for years now but, yes, it's not the only way to skin a cat.

I believe the geneticly gifted seem to have better progress from a higher volume approach since nutrient repartitioning and recovery are usually superior.

The more normal guys, like myself, tend to progress better with less volume, more frequency and heavier weights.

If you're not seeing changes in your physique monthly though, something isn't lining up.

If you left the gym after 2 rest pause sets and that muscle group wasn't trashed, you are simply not training with enough intensity.

DC training works, it's been proven and a staple for years now but, yes, it's not the only way to skin a cat.

I believe the geneticly gifted seem to have better progress from a higher volume approach since nutrient repartitioning and recovery are usually superior.

The more normal guys, like myself, tend to progress better with less volume, more frequency and heavier weights.

If you're not seeing changes in your physique monthly though, something isn't lining up.
I appreciate the feedback Montego!

I wanted it to work, and yeah I may have given up on it too soon, but I didn't want to risk continuing with a routine that wasn't working...whether it was due to lack of intensity (and that could very well be it) or it's just wasn't for me. With this contest, I didn't want to be at the halfway mark with a routine that wasn't showing results. I knew when starting it, that it's more for a bulk.

I will get back to it though at some point. I do believe in it and do want to dedicate a good 2 months to it and see what happens. But I want to do that not when I'm restricted to a time frame with a contest.

I don't think I'll win this thing with the lineup, I knew that coming into it. But I want to win it! And Im sure as hell gling to bust my ass to try to prove some folks wrong.

Thanks again man! Follow along if you'd like, I'll take any criticism and feedback you share.

Keep at it TCB.

I've been doing PHUL for just over a year now and been thinking of switching to PPL.

But maybe I'll give DC a go. Just have to read up on the details.

Keep at it TCB.

I've been doing PHUL for just over a year now and been thinking of switching to PPL.

But maybe I'll give DC a go. Just have to read up on the details.
Thanks brother!

I appreciate the feedback Montego!

I wanted it to work, and yeah I may have given up on it too soon, but I didn't want to risk continuing with a routine that wasn't working...whether it was due to lack of intensity (and that could very well be it) or it's just wasn't for me. With this contest, I didn't want to be at the halfway mark with a routine that wasn't showing results. I knew when starting it, that it's more for a bulk.

I will get back to it though at some point. I do believe in it and do want to dedicate a good 2 months to it and see what happens. But I want to do that not when I'm restricted to a time frame with a contest.

I don't think I'll win this thing with the lineup, I knew that coming into it. But I want to win it! And Im sure as hell gling to bust my ass to try to prove some folks wrong.

Thanks again man! Follow along if you'd like, I'll take any criticism and feedback you share.

I see no reason you couldn't win this contest.

Don't short change yourself.

I see no reason you couldn't win this contest.

Don't short change yourself.
Wow, thank you. I've always respected your comments and opinions on ASF. So that means a lot coming from you.

I'm trying! I had a nice back workout today, strongest I've been in years with the Row. There's no way the gear can be kicking in so soon, all being long esters, but I'm not sure what else to attribute it to. Unless it's from eating cleaner.

Thanks again though! I'll try to make ya proud.

Wow, thank you. I've always respected your comments and opinions on ASF. So that means a lot coming from you.

I'm trying! I had a nice back workout today, strongest I've been in years with the Row. There's no way the gear can be kicking in so soon, all being long esters, but I'm not sure what else to attribute it to. Unless it's from eating cleaner.

Thanks again though! I'll try to make ya proud.

Full pic !!! no shirt !!! Just you and your, I phone , nevermind what Monte Carlo says , he always has a shirt on as well .... plenty of National winners here with there shirt on !!! Peel down or sit down !!!!

Back