• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gorilla Pharm Test E250 Protocol Bloodwork

Intense

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
They drew blood yesterday and got me the results by today, which was surprising, but here they are. Very happy with the results.

Followed protocol pinning 300mg once a week on Monday, the blood was drawn 7 days after last pin(yesterday) and I was fasted in the AM. No AI or anything else was used during this time period, hence why my estradiol is a little elevated but still not as bad as I assumed it would be.

g1lnPEI.jpg

fPjTrmR.jpg

Would anyone know causes of a low BUN/Creatinine Ratio?

Thanks for the post brotha nice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

The numbers do not get much better than that for that protocol and your E2 was not outrageous.

[h=4]Clinical Significance[/h]The BUN/Creatinine ratio is useful in the differential diagnosis of acute or chronic renal disease. Reduced renal perfusion, e.g., congestive heart failure, or recent onset of urinary tract obstruction will result in an increase in BUN/Creatinine ratio. Increased urea formation also results in an increase in the ratio, e.g., gastrointestinal bleeding, trauma, etc. When there is decreased formation of urea as seen in liver disease, there is a decrease in the BUN/Creatinine ratio. In most cases of chronic renal disease the ratio remains relatively normal.
Looks like it could be liver but I would not be concerned- Your ratio is 8, just 1 off the low end of the 'normal' scale
Would anyone know causes of a low BUN/Creatinine Ratio?

Clinical Significance

The BUN/Creatinine ratio is useful in the differential diagnosis of acute or chronic renal disease. Reduced renal perfusion, e.g., congestive heart failure, or recent onset of urinary tract obstruction will result in an increase in BUN/Creatinine ratio. Increased urea formation also results in an increase in the ratio, e.g., gastrointestinal bleeding, trauma, etc. When there is decreased formation of urea as seen in liver disease, there is a decrease in the BUN/Creatinine ratio. In most cases of chronic renal disease the ratio remains relatively normal.
Looks like it could be liver but I would not be concerned- Your ratio is 8, just 1 off the low end of the 'normal' scale

First thing that came to mind as well but my AST/ALT are the best I've seen on my blood work in a long time. If my liver was suffering I would expect those numbers to be elevated as well right? Just seemed odd as a low protein diet can cause it as well, and my diet is by all means not low in protein lol.

No mass spec in labwork = might get results in less than a day. Pretty sweet when it happens.

Yeah.. When I get this cheaper test with no mass spec it is nice. But the majority of the time I go through labsmd and it's 3-5 days. But I had no reason to go that route with this blood work.

IML Gear Cream!
That's excellent to see.
Thank you for doing this, it's not as easy as some may think.

That's excellent to see.
Thank you for doing this, it's not as easy as some may think.

Cutting out proviron was the hardest part for me..lol. I'm actually surprised with that e2 number, as I like to stay within the 50 range. Not bad at all.

We always say this type of testing is crude when it's off, lol. No doubt, GP nailed this one.

That does make me laugh everytime. When a test is good then it's a sign of quality gear when a test comes back bad the whole testing protocol is so crude it's debatable whether the whole thing means anything at all lol. You have to fully subscribe or not can't be both

Great results as expected. Thanks for running protocol for us.

Good to see, I got 10 vials of Gorilla sust when it was on special and it's treating me good now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back