• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How do you guys dispose of sharps?

Iron_Mike

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have mine in a empty protein jug and I don't think it goes into the recycling bin lol any ideas?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Leave them in the gym locker so if others are in a bind they can still pin their gear. More of a courtesy thing

Trash. However, wife is on my ass about getting sharps containers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharps containers. Then you can go online to find out where to dispose of. Locally for me it says to get a hold of sheriffs office website, but when you do it just tells you some local pharmacies you can go to to dispose of the containers. Just realize there are tons of people with diabetes that have sharps containers to dispose of. It's not a big deal.

The hazardous waste dump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Protein jug at bottom of trash bag. That was suggested by the garage man one day years back when my wife was insulin dependent and her needles were loose in the trash bag and spilled into the street. Guy knocks on our door and kindly made the suggestion. He was also diabetic and knew what they were used for so he was cool about it.

Fuck it seem like its going in the trash, if they get curious that's their problem

IML Gear Cream!
I have mine in a empty protein jug and I don't think it goes into the recycling bin lol any ideas?

What are you talking about?? I just keep re-using the same one.. Ya it hurts like hell, but I'm on a budget!! 🤑

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

What are you talking about?? I just keep re-using the same one.. Ya it hurts like hell, but I'm on a budget!! 🤑

LoL mine smells extra funky from the
PWOs mann

I have a cutter for slin pins. Was like 5 bucks and can hold 1500 needles off slin pins. Then the barrel goes in the trash.

For oils, I toss the tips in a sharp container and the barrels in the trash.

you guys got me thinking i need to start being more responsible . fuck i go thru a lot of pins . i'm gonna need a big ass coffee can

I use protein jugs and epoxy the lid on when it's full. I should probably do it differently though...

For anyone chucking this stuff in their own trash, consider for a moment that the trash is "abandoned" according to our legal system. Any LE or actually anyone at all can rifle through it or just walk away with it, no warrant or permission required. What that trash says about you may be of some concern. And it's entirely admissible in court.

Other People's Dumpsters
or
Incinerator

Paper shredder is pretty useful too, for other things.

Old detergent jugs due to the plastic being quite thick.

- - - Updated - - -

For anyone chucking this stuff in their own trash, consider for a moment that the trash is "abandoned" according to our legal system. Any LE or actually anyone at all can rifle through it or just walk away with it, no warrant or permission required. What that trash says about you may be of some concern. And it's entirely admissible in court.

Other People's Dumpsters
or
Incinerator

Very good points, I may need to rethink my process.

Get Shredded!
I guess I could just burn it lol. I'd imagine the heat from some good dry oak shavings and some chunks along with a bit of diesel and sensitive mail would get hot enough in a 55gal drum to melt the steel. Not the most environmentally friendly way though lol

Other People's Dumpsters
or
Incinerator

What's the paper shredder for?

What's the paper shredder for?

Anything else you don't want in strangers' hands since your trash is a free-for-all... maybe or maybe not gear related stuff. Bills, tax forms, medical procedures, pharmacy receipts, even the delivery manifests from packages we usually ignore, etc. Just put yourself in the shoes of someone digging up dirt on you and think about what all that shit might reveal.

TBH this is a little less of a help than it used to be since so much sensitive info is now available online about us for a few bucks and we're quickly losing every scrap of our privacy to Big Data, but still it's worth some consideration.

BTW shredded paper is kinda fun to slowly feed into a campfire...

Anything else you don't want in strangers' hands since your trash is a free-for-all... maybe or maybe not gear related stuff. Bills, tax forms, medical procedures, pharmacy receipts, even the delivery manifests from packages we usually ignore, etc. Just put yourself in the shoes of someone digging up dirt on you and think about what all that shit might reveal.

TBH this is a little less of a help than it used to be since so much sensitive info is now available online about us for a few bucks and we're quickly losing every scrap of our privacy to Big Data, but still it's worth some consideration.

BTW shredded paper is kinda fun to slowly feed into a campfire...
Good points, never thought of that, only heard of it in movies but it's possible

Burn and stir, burn and stir, add diesel, burn and stir...lol. Guess only country folk can do that...

Protein jug or coffee jug.

Always put it in the trashcan, but not in a trash bag with my other garbage, right before the trash guy comes by. Crazy ex has dug through my garbage before looking for AAS related things.... serious.

Also another reason why I don't even tell my gf about my AAS use. It can bite you in the ass no matter how head over heels you think you two are. Especially when kids are involved.

Protein jug or coffee jug.

Always put it in the trashcan, but not in a trash bag with my other garbage, right before the trash guy comes by. Crazy ex has dug through my garbage before looking for AAS related things.... serious.

Also another reason why I don't even tell my gf about my AAS use. It can bite you in the ass no matter how head over heels you think you two are. Especially when kids are involved.
I actually put it all in a protien jug, tape it up and drop off in a far away dumpster. Our trash company is local and they do spot check for recycling and send you nasty letters. I can imagine if they found a jug of AAS supplies in the garbage. Probably turn me in!!!!

Back