• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hgh

patsfan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I got 6 packs of orange tops and went to flip cap so I could insert pin the top rubber capper all came out. There is no vacuum. 2 packs I checked no vacum and loose caps on all. Thought there had to be vacum pressure to keep it good. Having my baseline done then bloods to follow up. Is it just me or this seem to b everywhere

I batch of eurotropin i had was packed pretty well , vaccum and the pucks were all together. The puretrope I have don't have vaccum but not sure if that's a good indicator if gh is good or not. I've never had any of the rubber come off so that's different. I have 1 more batch to go through then I will be getting bloods. Shipping and communication are on point, now if I can just make sure the quality is good(which I've heard from a few others it definitely is) then these guys will be the go 2 for a good while.

My Puretropin wasn't vacuum sealed either, but I've had no problems. I had bloods done and they came back great. I don't think it matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

784b74234f2367a9cf99a3257ebe9637.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puretropins had no vacuum seal and pucks were completely broken. Still tested incredibly well and have had no issues. The loose toppers are a new thing. Did you contact iron first to see about resolving the issue?

Thanks guys not to worried about vacuum if u guys getti g results. Out of 6 kits had 14 rubber and orange cap just fall off. Should I toss them away ? If somehow I can reconstitute it and draw it out with our spilling?

Thanks guys not to worried about vacuum if u guys getti g results. Out of 6 kits had 14 rubber and orange cap just fall off. Should I toss them away ? If somehow I can reconstitute it and draw it out with our spilling?

JFC!!!

Shit is falling apart?

Sounds like a real top notch operation. Stoppers just coming off? No vacuum? Broken pucks? BUT G2G BRO!!!

IML Gear Cream!
It's not just serum that looks so good. I scored a 567 igf in December on 6.6 daily. But the caps is very concerning. Reach out to iron or one of the reps. I'd think they'd work hard to get this solved. None of the kits I've used have had any/much of a vacuum. To me that doesn't mean much as I've tested two generics for another source and board with a great presentation lately and neither scored over a 9.9 serum. One (icetropin) had nice labels and a custom box but was a cloudy mess and tested at 9.1 serum. Keep us posted

Ya I spoke to rep it will get resolved I'm sure. Just wanted to see if others had issues.

Ya I spoke to rep it will get resolved I'm sure. Just wanted to see if others had issues.

hi bro
don't worry about it
we are sure the quality is very great, you can use it and test it ,

Sounds like a real top notch operation. Stoppers just coming off? No vacuum? Broken pucks? BUT G2G BRO!!!

So 1 complaint and all the consistently great bloods and reviews are worthless right?

I mean I'm not scaling OP liar but how many times have we seen some crazy shit happen with a good lab that winds up being fake?

I get that if you suck 1 dick and build 1 million bridges you will be remembered as a dick sucker not a bridge builder but let's be real here.

I'm not saying there fake if your talking about me. I posted that tops fell off and asked if they still can b used. I said I don't care if vacuums are not there as long as my test come back good. I have my baseline done I will test my blood in 30 45 days. So far I'm at 5u day no signs of hands numb etc but it's still lil early

So 1 complaint and all the consistently great bloods and reviews are worthless right?

I mean I'm not scaling OP liar but how many times have we seen some crazy shit happen with a good lab that winds up being fake?

I get that if you suck 1 dick and build 1 million bridges you will be remembered as a dick sucker not a bridge builder but let's be real here.
Besides this particular situation with the tops coming off it seems like we are seeing a new norm.

Now broken pucks and no vacuum is acceptable. Never seen it before and always raised concerns in the past. I agree the numbers have been great but broken pucks and no vacuum do raise concerns over quality when manufacturing and packing the product.

That and now entire lids coming off.......it does not take THAT much to do this right, just makes you wonder.

So if you get some test cyp that is cloudy and has floaters in it....but bloodwork is on the money, it's still G2G? Yeah, let's get real. If this is an isolated incident then no big deal. But if it's not then there is a problem.

So if you get some test cyp that is cloudy and has floaters in it....but bloodwork is on the money, it's still G2G? Yeah, let's get real. If this is an isolated incident then no big deal. But if it's not then there is a problem.

Never said his tops coming off was acceptable. He asked if others had this issue and plenty of people stepped in and said theirs were fine.

I've had a negative pressure on GH with perfectly intact pucks that I think was complete shit and most likely something to pass a serum test than actual GH thanks to such low igf numbers . But ive had plenty of peptides and gh with neutral pressure and broken pucks that worked great.

This guys toppers come off and the whole operation is garbage right? Never seen a single source that hasn't had at least 1 instance of someone posting about how they have some catastrophic issue.

But yea. Let's get real. Everything checks out with everyone else, secure tops and great bloods, then someone makes a claim that you can't really even prove is legit and the whole operation is shady and terrible.

OP I'm not accusing you of being a liar. My problem is the fact that an isolated incident seems to completely invalidate this entire lab in JD's eyes. Or at least this seems to be the tone of his original post.

Never said his tops coming off was acceptable. He asked if others had this issue and plenty of people stepped in and said theirs were fine.

I've had a negative pressure on GH with perfectly intact pucks that I think was complete shit and most likely something to pass a serum test than actual GH thanks to such low igf numbers . But ive had plenty of peptides and gh with neutral pressure and broken pucks that worked great.

This guys toppers come off and the whole operation is garbage right? Never seen a single source that hasn't had at least 1 instance of someone posting about how they have some catastrophic issue.

But yea. Let's get real. Everything checks out with everyone else, secure tops and great bloods, then someone makes a claim that you can't really even prove is legit and the whole operation is shady and terrible.

OP I'm not accusing you of being a liar. My problem is the fact that an isolated incident seems to completely invalidate this entire lab in JD's eyes. Or at least this seems to be the tone of his original post.

Now you are putting words in my mouth. IF this was an ongoing problem YES me personally would stop using this source. The GH could be contaminated with who knows what. I clearly said in my response to you if this is an isolated incident then no big deal. But if it's not then there is a problem. Nowhere did I say the entire lab results were invalidated. But I will say I have gone thru countless vials of AAS and HGH over several years and never once did I have a friggin' stopper just come off.

I was referring to your top notch comment from page 1.

Seemed to be dripping with sarcasm with the "top notch" and "g2g" part. Guess I just read it with the wrong tone. Apologies

Get Shredded!
I have run a few kit of the puretropins. And have ran vials from some of the other pure kits I have. I have never had any stopper failures. True there is no vacuum and some of the pucks are loose.. But these pures are potent. My serum was 46.1 and IGF was 307 I was only running 2ui for a month when I tested. I have bumped it up to 4ui ED for the past month and will be re- testing soon. What I have seen from adding HGH to my protocol is- my body feels pumped all the time, even after taking a few day to rest. Sleep is awesome. Hands are numb and tingling pretty much constant, but tolerable. I look fuller. I do get pretty tired in the middle of the day. So nap time it is. Skin is looking pretty fresh!! I am 48. So I'll like how I'm looking these days. It's been almost 3 months running the pures and I definitely can tell my physic is changing. Waist is tightening up!! And just look a lot toner. After I test again I will be bumping up to 5ui and running this for the rest of the year. I'm not a rep - just a believer!! Get Sum!!

Things happen.....

All of the kits I've had from IL have tested well in igf and serum and haven't had vacuum but, no tops coming off.

A private source I've used extensively for gh has had hiccups a time or two but, they made it right both times and that's what keeps me going back.

How a sponsor handles the bad times is by far the biggest factor in repeat business to me.

we will go to improve it and prevent the same thing happened, when our puretropin is producted we will check it ,

at the same time, before we send the packs out, our man will check it carefully too, of course, sometimes, some small hiccups happened,

we will go to improve our work to reduce the same mistake .

but we are sure the quality is great, don't worry about it, you can test it :) and post the test results.:)

thanks everybody to help us to improve our work.

Back