• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HGH Testing Questions...

judgmentalist

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If I pick up a couple HGH kits and run 4iu a day for six weeks and on the last day pin 10iu at 9am, can I go to the lab at 12pm and run the panel(s) to test for IGF-1 and HGH at the same time?

Should I run the panel(s) before I start to establish some sort of base line? I'm on TRT and I'm not coming off to test HGH. How will this affect my HGH lab results?

If I am planning to run T4 in conjunction with my HGH generally speaking should I run it during the testing period or wait until after my HGH labs to start it?

Am I missing anything? I'm planning on kicking this off June 10th; this is not just idle talk.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I pick up a couple HGH kits and run 4iu a day for six weeks and on the last day pin 10iu at 9am, can I go to the lab at 12pm and run the panel(s) to test for IGF-1 and HGH at the same time?

Should I run the panel(s) before I start to establish some sort of base line? I'm on TRT and I'm not coming off to test HGH. How will this affect my HGH lab results?

If I am planning to run T4 in conjunction with my HGH generally speaking should I run it during the testing period or wait until after my HGH labs to start it?

Am I missing anything? I'm planning on kicking this off June 10th; this is not just idle talk.

Thank you.

You can get them both tested at the same time. I suggest getting baselines and testing serum at that time. Then retest igf after the 6 weeks. I can't comment on the t4, I don't and won't use it.

You can get them both tested at the same time. I suggest getting baselines and testing serum at that time. Then retest igf after the 6 weeks. I can't comment on the t4, I don't and won't use it.

May I ask why you won't use T4? I'm not done researching this.

Thank you.

I completely agree with Ryu7, you should always get a GH serum test done before you start to make sure the GH is real and how good it is. You also want to get a baseline igf test so that when you go back in 6 to 8 weeks you know if it's working. The reason I say that is because I have seen people get a GH serum test done, and it come back good in the mid-to-high 20s. However when they went back and got their second igf test they realized it had only went up 20 or 30 points. There is two reasons why that can happen. Number one is either the company who is making the GH is putting something in the bottle to make the serum test come back High, and hoping that people won't get a Baseline igf and go back, and get a second or even if they do get one a month and a half to two months after they start,they can't tell what's going on because they never had a baseline test to go of off.

The second reason for getting a baseline igf test done is because honestly some people just do not respond to GH very well. I have seen people take GH four 4 to 5 months, and their igf levels only go up 20 to 30 points. meaning if their Baseline was 150 it ended up at 170 or 180 and seeing another guy taken the same GH as him and his going up 250 to 300. Hope that helps you out brother good luck..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Your plan is fine except for the 6-wk wait, as others mention. There's just SO MUCH bunk HGH out there... even reputable sponsors around here will have their upstream source switch out from legit to bunk without warning, so you need to test every single kit you buy. Not every vial but at least every order if not quite every kit.

What I like to do:
1) Get serum protocol test on the very first pin. Springing for IGF as well is nice as a baseline if you need it. Zilch serum = bunk gear. Good result = maybe good gear.
2) Get IGF in two weeks. It'll begin to rise by then. This with #1 will show bunk or not.
3) Get IGF in six weeks if you want, will show steady state.

Obviously this is money and hassle but it just doubles-up with the regular on-cycle bloodwork. The IGF assay is in the $172 male hormone panel but the serum test is always a solo add-on it seems. And it may be self-evident but the costs of these labs is piddly next to the costs of blowing wads of cash on bad HGH. :/

Your plan is fine except for the 6-wk wait, as others mention. There's just SO MUCH bunk HGH out there... even reputable sponsors around here will have their upstream source switch out from legit to bunk without warning, so you need to test every single kit you buy. Not every vial but at least every order if not quite every kit.

What I like to do:
1) Get serum protocol test on the very first pin. Springing for IGF as well is nice as a baseline if you need it. Zilch serum = bunk gear. Good result = maybe good gear.
2) Get IGF in two weeks. It'll begin to rise by then. This with #1 will show bunk or not.

Obviously this is money and hassle but it just doubles-up with the regular on-cycle bloodwork. The IGF assay is in the $172 male hormone panel but the serum test is always a solo add-on it seems. And it may be self-evident but the costs of these labs is piddly next to the costs of blowing wads of cash on bad HGH. :/

Thanks. I will do this series of tests and post the results here. What I want to do is talk to the supplier about having them set aside, say... 12 kits from the same batch. I buy the first two kits, run all the tests, if everything looks good I can get ten additional kits from the same batch I tested. If I'm going to run hundreds of dollars worth of labs to verify quality HGH I would hope not to have to do it more than once a year.

Do you think a supplier would be amenable to such an arrangement? If I follow through and get good numbers, I post a very convincing series of labs attesting to the quality of their product. If I disappear they are out nothing but a little wasted time...

What I like to do:

I usually use walkinlab. 99$ for hgh and igf-1 in a single package. 69$ separately. I usually use this bc I'm not running a lot of tests as often as I pull growth and igf-1

I completely agree with Ryu7, you should always get a GH serum test done before you start to make sure the GH is real and how good it is. You also want to get a baseline igf test so that when you go back in 6 to 8 weeks you know if it's working. The reason I say that is because I have seen people get a GH serum test done, and it come back good in the mid-to-high 20s. However when they went back and got their second igf test they realized it had only went up 20 or 30 points. There is two reasons why that can happen. Number one is either the company who is making the GH is putting something in the bottle to make the serum test come back High, and hoping that people won't get a Baseline igf and go back, and get a second or even if they do get one a month and a half to two months after they start,they can't tell what's going on because they never had a baseline test to go of off.

The second reason for getting a baseline igf test done is because honestly some people just do not respond to GH very well. I have seen people take GH four 4 to 5 months, and their igf levels only go up 20 to 30 points. meaning if their Baseline was 150 it ended up at 170 or 180 and seeing another guy taken the same GH as him and his going up 250 to 300. Hope that helps you out brother good luck..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Im curious..were they both taking legit GH, as in out of a pharmacy? Needless to say, there are plenty of instances where people have bought from the same UGL and wound up with vastly different qualities of product. If they had Rx then I feel bad for their response to it (or they were only running 1 or 2 ius a day). but if it was UGL, then I would say odds are they probably had some underdosed gear.

I usually use walkinlab. 99$ for hgh and igf-1 in a single package. 69$ separately. I usually use this bc I'm not running a lot of tests as often as I pull growth and igf-1

Nice find, gotta check that out. Seems to be just another Labcorp reseller.

Back