• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Discount codes

I know they are doing a promotion right now
Our promotion is launched! It is running till 10th of June in our international warehouse and only for orders paid with bitcoins!
for orders over 100$ you get 35$ bonus
for orders over 200$ - 90$ bonus
for orders over 300$ - 200$ bonus

Not sure of any discount codes though
http://int.basicstero.ws/user/register/?ref=13175

Yep basically. But you can order under that promo as many times as you want.

So $500 for $300?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correctomundo, we have a brainy motherfucker over here!

Our promotion is launched! It is running till 10th of June in our international warehouse and only for orders paid with bitcoins!
for orders over 100$ you get 35$ bonus

Last edited:
[h=3]2017-06-22 06:07:40[/h] fter our recent promotion finished we received a pretty decent amount of requests to continue it. We are coming to meet your interests and launching our bitcoin promo for all summer throughout! Yes! You have read it right. The promo will be running till 1st of September!

Just place an order, chose bitcoin as payment option and get freebies on your choice at one of the ordering steps worth up to 200$ in value:

for orders over 90$ - 35$ bonus

Freebies are sent together with your order! We split bigger orders into smaller packages for free.
Discreet shipping is available. In case of a seizure we reship your order, however without free bonus items.

Have a great summer everyone!

2017-06-22 06:07:40

fter our recent promotion finished we received a pretty decent amount of requests to continue it. We are coming to meet your interests and launching our bitcoin promo for all summer throughout! Yes! You have read it right. The promo will be running till 1st of September!

Just place an order, chose bitcoin as payment option and get freebies on your choice at one of the ordering steps worth up to 200$ in value:

for orders over 90$ - 35$ bonus

Freebies are sent together with your order! We split bigger orders into smaller packages for free.
Discreet shipping is available. In case of a seizure we reship your order, however without free bonus items.

Have a great summer everyone!

Hi Dannie, why they don't offer same promotion with good customer that pay with Moneygram ? Customer like myself.

IML Gear Cream!
Good customers do get discounts, regardless of how you pay. Their is a breakdown of how many purchases you have to make to be eligible, but we are certainly rewarded for it. I think I get a 10% discount off everybody.

And moneygram sucks ass! Why would you want to physically go to a store and through all that hassle when you can purchase and send bitcoin, from your phone, without ever going anywhere.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Hi Dannie, why they don't offer same promotion with good customer that pay with Moneygram ? Customer like myself.

Hey Micky,

BTC its risk and a hassle free, and the value keeps going up.
If you were to invest $10k in BTC 2 years ago you would have been a very rich man, well mouse by now.

Last edited:
Back