• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Precycle bloods - a few questions

IML Gear Cream!
Why was your blood sugar so high?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Did you fast before this test?

I think so, but not entirely sure. I've always been more concerned with the hormone levels and haven't really been strict about the fasting. If I did eat anything it was minimal, or a preworkout

Last edited:
I think so, but not entirely sure. I've always been more concerned with the hormone levels and haven't really been strict about the fasting. If I did eat anything it was minimal, or a preworkout
116 is really high for a fasted blood sugar, like almost diabetic high

116 is really high for a fasted blood sugar, like almost diabetic high

I would be surprised if I were diabetic, but I guess I should check it out. Thanks for letting me know

My labs from a month and half earlier show an 83, the ones before that weren't high either. It doesn't seem to be a pattern. I'm getting labs again soon, I'll make sure to fast for that

I fasted for 13 hours and my glucose came in at 103 but this last time after I began drinking 16 tall glasses of water per day, (at least a gallon daily) it knocked my glucose level down to 70. A guy at work who is a diabetic saw me drinking so much water every day and told me that doing that will bring the glucose levels down, so I guess he knew what he was talking about

I fasted for 13 hours and my glucose came in at 103 but this last time after I began drinking 16 tall glasses of water per day, (at least a gallon daily) it knocked my glucose level down to 70. A guy at work who is a diabetic saw me drinking so much water every day and told me that doing that will bring the glucose levels down, so I guess he knew what he was talking about

I wonder if it's the water doing that directly via dilution / hyponatremia, or if it's a displacement effect of nutrients in the gut in a more spaced out and longer-digesting manner... or a displacement effect on appetite in the obvious way of just making it harder to pack in multiple cheeseburgers with a stomach already pre-filled with water.

Really excellent article in SciAm just lately about the effects of gastric bypass operations over the decades having astonishing curative powers on diabetes type 2 via multiple surprising mechanisms. Less absorption by lengths of the gut just beyond the stomach (duodenum and immediately after, where bile acids from the liver and pancreas are especially active at their release points) has a bunch of glucose management benefits and diabetes attenuation long before the patient even starts losing significant weight -- the previous and over-simplistic explanation for all the upsides.

Very cool stuff. Our anatomy is meticulously designed to get maximum sustenance from whatever we can scrounge from a world of scarcity, death (for something else), or starvation. Our current unnatural diet of 10,000-calorie hamburgers and beer by the pitcher is a rude departure for that high efficiency digestive system.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/...tics-now-recommend-surgery-instead-of-drugs/#

Meh, turns out the real article I want "Operation: Diabetes" is in the current July issue and therefore unsharable till later:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/magazine/sa/2017/07-01/

I wonder if it's the water doing that directly via dilution / hyponatremia, or if it's a displacement effect of nutrients in the gut in a more spaced out and longer-digesting manner... or a displacement effect on appetite in the obvious way of just making it harder to pack in multiple cheeseburgers with a stomach already pre-filled with water.

Really excellent article in SciAm just lately about the effects of gastric bypass operations over the decades having astonishing curative powers on diabetes type 2 via multiple surprising mechanisms. Less absorption by lengths of the gut just beyond the stomach (duodenum and immediately after, where bile acids from the liver and pancreas are especially active at their release points) has a bunch of glucose management benefits and diabetes attenuation long before the patient even starts losing significant weight -- the previous and over-simplistic explanation for all the upsides.

Very cool stuff. Our anatomy is meticulously designed to get maximum sustenance from whatever we can scrounge from a world of scarcity, death (for something else), or starvation. Our current unnatural diet of 10,000-calorie hamburgers and beer by the pitcher is a rude departure for that high efficiency digestive system.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/...tics-now-recommend-surgery-instead-of-drugs/#

Meh, turns out the real article I want "Operation: Diabetes" is in the current July issue and therefore unsharable till later:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/magazine/sa/2017/07-01/
In my case, it definitely isn't that my caloric intake is anything less due to the increased water intake, because I'm eating like a horse right now in an attempt to take full advantage of the Trestolone I'm using which is twice the price of most other gear. Either way, this is interesting stuff, (the benefits of increased water intake I mean). My original motivation was keeping the kidneys healthy during a gear cycle, ( especially with my history of kidney stones) but the added benefits of bringing my slightly high glucose levels well into the normal range is nice

I ran a little mini cycle of test p and dbol, gained 20 pounds quick! Then I did pct and got these labs 2 days after. I'm expecting the extremely high FSH and LH to push my testosterone above 1167, gonna test again and hope for a higher number.

Is it possible for my HPTA to maintain such high FSH and LH, or are they just artificially elevated because of the pct drugs and they'll eventually drop?

I fasted for sure this time and got a 96 glucose, is that anything to worry about?
442bcef3b23863fe15352afce7b85fe7.jpg
e01f2699de01fbfd4a7227cd18bb194c.jpg

Get Shredded!
Yes Clomid is doing its job. You will know how your HPTA is after 2-3 months post PCT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back