• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blue hearts??

DukeMan24

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
When will you guys have the Body Research Danabol back in stock??...I'm steady looking, but have had no luck as of yet...

When will you guys have the Body Research Danabol back in stock??...I'm steady looking, but have had no luck as of yet...
DS will probably chime in shortly, but those can be faked pretty easy, and there are fakes out there. The dbol DS has by his other brands are legit. Good dbol that you know where it's coming from. I'm sure he'll give his opinion though on it. Appreciate your inquiry.

Main issues is they come in bottles of 500tabs. Most of the customers dont need that much. There is no great demand for those so I dont carry them anymore.
I have four brands of dbol right now and I can assure you they are good to go:

AP Alphabol

SV Vbol
ZPHC Methandienone
PRL Methandrostenolone

Yeah I know they're g2g, but those specifically are the first ones I had, and I would love to get some again...I know I can get them at naps, but the TA is crazy...I wanted to grab them domestic..

Fuck i want it but the way you guy's don't except how i own them is the problem. I would sit on a 1000 of them i have a high demand.. Shit I'm my best customer whatch you thought this was... Pm me if you want to unload 500 of them without price gouging...ill be right over there...

Cheapthreads out..

Fuck i want it but the way you guy's don't except how i own them is the problem. I would sit on a 1000 of them i have a high demand.. Shit I'm my best customer whatch you thought this was... Pm me if you want to unload 500 of them without price gouging...ill be right over there...

Cheapthreads out..
Im not sure what you mean? Can you clue me in better?

Im not sure what you mean? Can you clue me in better?

Lol.. I'm saying method of p××××××× you guy's use won't work for me. I asked if i can maybe e-mail you on how i can go about p×××××× since p×××××× is not to be discussed on open forum... But since i put it like i did im sure ppl understand what I'm saying...

I want to buy one bottle....

Cheapthreads out..

Back