• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Advice please don't be rude

Blkpanther91

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's the best pre work out and is there anything wrong with mixing test and mk677 ? And side effects if anyone can help would be awesome did my reaserch but got conflicting views thankx

Gonna be rude here simply because you said you did your research but you're asking if you can mix test and mk...if you had researched it then you should know it's completely fine. Not necessary... Like taking test with tren... But it can help to add mk to a cycle.

Pre-workout as in? Over the counter? UGL?

OTC: Useless for me unless I'm using it as a mixer with liquor. Like an Adios with Blue Raspberry Co instead of blue curacoa.

Rx: I take Ritalin for ADD. Since I'm not working or going to school I dose it based on my training schedules. 30mg of long acting Ritalin everyday with a 4mg nicotine gum pre Am cardio/calves/abs and 20mg pre weights.

UGL: 750mcg of Oral methyltrienolone will turn you into the most focused, aggressive and powerful SOB in the gym. Took it a handful of times just to see what it was like and it was amazing. I felt strong as fuck, endurance through the roof but the best part was when some idiot would piss me off (dumb shit too like getting pissed about the fat dude and his girlfriend checking out their guts every 5 seconds to see if they have abs) I became a machine. Laser focused, furious, but completely in control of everything. Only downside is I couldn't breathe on it. I would have to lay down between sets just to catch my breath.

Mk677 is great for appetite. I took it for 3 months and the first month or so I was eating like a horse. Unfortunately if wore off after the first 4 or 5 weeks. Sleep improved some what, minor bloating and CTS but those all went away within the month. After that I couldn't really feel any difference.

Oh but that oral MT....I would probably consider getting a doctor order for dialysis, get your name put in the list for liver transplants, or buy a few hundred pounds of TUDCA because my piss turned shit brown and smelled like death for a good 4 or 5 days after every dose. I can only imagine the havoc it causes if taken consecutively

Thanks bruh and I know it was fine but some fitness guys on YouTube we're like that's a disaster​ and all this and the other made me question everything but thank alot

Alot of people say that mk677 for younger folks is garbage. It doesn't really give you a large enough pulse to make a difference. I know there have been bloods done showing a fairly solid bump in igf levels indicating it does work. But it depends on the person and what they're looking for. Maybe a good tool for older people who have low igf but don't have cash for pharma HGH. Or just a little extra umph if you can afford it. But personally aside from the appetite boost (which was gone after a month) you would be better off not bothering.

But as far as test with mk677 being "bad" together...ive never seen that being a problem when I was researching it. I couldn't imagine what sort of interactions it could have that would be so terrible that you should avoid it.

Don't get steroid advice from YouTube..... Go to forums like the pros do 😉

Well I'm trying to get on you Guy's level got to start from somewhere I guess lol but yeah thankx for the help cuz I need all I can get while I still learn

The guy seemed very knowledgeable and stuff but looking into it I was like maybe he confused lol but what do people know about HGH dream body they are online everywhere I hope I'm not against the rules or offending anyone

Well I'm trying to get on you Guy's level got to start from somewhere I guess lol but yeah thankx for the help cuz I need all I can get while I still learn

Your fine man... dont let these heathens give you any shit. Like ya said everyone starts with zero knowledge. Hell Trapstar has been on the forums for a few years and doesnt know the differnce between DHT and DNP.😂

Your fine man... dont let these heathens give you any shit. Like ya said everyone starts with zero knowledge. Hell Trapstar has been on the forums for a few years and doesnt know the differnce between DHT and DNP.
Theres a difference???

What's the best pre work out and is there anything wrong with mixing test and mk677 ? And side effects if anyone can help would be awesome did my reaserch but got conflicting views thankx
Do you mean over the counter pre workout?

There's nothing in the world wrong with MK 677 being used with test. Zilch Nada.

Mk and test compliment each other greatly. Think of it as running test and Gh.

Back