• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What health problems have you had from aas/ped use/abuse.

IML Gear Cream!
Its really hard to say what health problems are AAS related or just age and genetics. I have had high BP most of my life even with years of no steroid use so is that just genetics? My dad has had high BP his entire life also and never did AAS.

My hair is thinning but I'm 50. Is that genetics or from AAS? Honestly this is a very tough question to answer but I would say I have had zero health issues related to AAS. Might be wrong but I doubt it.

I get physicals and bood work at my Urologist every 6 months. They always say I'm healthy.

Weight training and extended cardio can enlarge a heart so is that from AAS or lifting and cardio?

Damn man how bad are they getting?

Surprisingly I have pretty much no problems from the gear. Liver and kidneys are fine. The only gear related one is my prostate. It's always pissed but it runs in my family too. The problems I do have are from being way too hardcore/invincible feeling when I was young and rec drug use. Basically tissue/bone injuries and heart arrythmia from coke

well last check the doc was pretty freaked out. i think i was like close to stage 4... anyway since then you know i cleaned up so i'm off all the opiates and stims and liquor . plus doing this new age regeneration therapy with IV vitamin treatments.. so with any luck i can at least hold and not get any worse.
hopefully even cleanse it . we shall see

well last check the doc was pretty freaked out. i think i was like close to stage 4... anyway since then you know i cleaned up so i'm off all the opiates and stims and liquor . plus doing this new age regeneration therapy with IV vitamin treatments.. so with any luck i can at least hold and not get any worse.
hopefully even cleanse it . we shall see
Damn yeah that is bad. Hopefully it goes down now. You may need to take a bit of a break from the gear too, cruise for a while. Seems like that usually helps too

What pulse rate do you guys have during a resting state? Many of us pay attention to BP, and for good reason, but your resting pulse rate is also an indication of how healthy your heart is. Cardio work can bring it down. In general, the stronger your heart is, the lower your pulse rate becomes during a resting state, since a strong heart pumps more volume of blood per beat, so it doesn't need to beat as many times per minute. My typical pulse rate is 57-58 BPM. My older brother used to run marathons a few times per year, and his pulse rate at that time was usually 47 BPM. My wife's pulse rate is usually 84 BPM, and she doesn't exercise

Honestly, something that can be directly linked to AAS use, none. I was pissing blood once but that cleared up in less than a week with more water intake. No high blood pressure, no high cholesterol, have had gyno here and there but these new ai's really don't make that much of a concern anymore. Hairloss, it's in my family, but Proscar helped with this. Can't think of anything else except just being stupid when I was 5'6" over 215 pounds pretty lean and thought I was small. That is a sickness right there.

I have a couple things that are more than likely attributed to AAS use.

Diagnosed with "athlete's heart" in 1998 - at this point I had only run a few light AAS cycles so I seriously doubt that AAS contributed to it. Was probably attributed to the years of weight lifting prior to it.

Low T in 2005 - Can't confirm that AAS use caused this. It may have, it may not have...

Prostatitis/BPH - Had a bout of prostatitis in 2004 that lasted several months. Have been dealing with the symptoms of BPH for the last several years. The BPH is more than likely due to my AAS use. I manage it with 10mg/day of tadalafil citrate.

Increase in anxiety as I age - This may just be age related and/or hereditary. My father suffered from bad anxiety so I can't say that this is a direct result from AAS use.

I mostly worry about the heart. This thread is not good for my anxiety.

Always keep tabs on your RBC, hemoglobin, hematocrit, and blood pressure, and you will be proactively taking care of your heart.

I think we are better off than most. We all know someone that is extremely health conscious and gets sick, or someone that treats their body like shit and lives forever. Awareness is key. Caring enough to be concerned and keeping your mind in tune with your body. Very good read: The biology of belief- Bruce Lipton

Get Shredded!
High blood pressure resulting in hypertension is my main problem with gear use. BP is fine when cruising, tren raises it the most, test will too. Pulse is 60s while cruising but can increase to 70-90 on blast.
Lethargy is bad at times. Sometimes nervousness, anxiety and insomnia can take a toll, usually associated with a rapid pulse.
HDL cholesterol will go way down out of range with most all oral use.
Just had my heart, arteries, liver, kidneys checked with a ultrasound, they saw nothing but my values are usually slightly elevated on bloodwork.

Always keep tabs on your RBC, hemoglobin, hematocrit, and blood pressure, and you will be proactively taking care of your heart.

Thanks bro. I do blood work several times a year and am always surprised I'm doing ok. Side note: I have a very nice V8 Touareg that isn't passing emissions this year.

Sounds like I need to get on some super drol asap.. I aint got no swimmers anymore.. but got three kids so no biggie.. Lately bp has been high.. could be work stress... anxiety again probably work.

I think work is worse for me than AAS.. I should probably up the dose and close up shop.

I've been using gear off and on for over 20 years. There are some things that can minimize the health risks associated with AAS. This is a smarts man game....if you want to keep using for the long term then you must educate yourself. At this stage in my life, I'm on year round...usually 400mg-600mg of Test year round alongside either Primo,Deca or Mast or Var. Again...these are my recommendations...we are all men so make your own decisions.

1)Educate yourself at the same level or more as your doctor concerning bloodwork and learn how to develop solutions to out of range numbers.
2)Never Tren-Stick with your safer injects such as Deca,Mast,Primo. Use Aromasin versus Arimidex for better lipid values.
3)Bloodwork every three months
4)Absolutely no recreational drugs or alcohol
5)Drink water and plenty of it...stay away from sodas.
6)Avoid trans fat and high fructose corn syrup
7)Take a quality fish oil daily
8)Take a daily dose of quality Vit K2
9)Minimize over the counter drugs such as Ibuprofen
10)Eat healthy as much as possible..if you can afford it...use Organic
11)Avoid BPA as much as possible
12)Get plenty of sleep
13)Help others as much as possible...life is short...make a difference

xxxooo

I've been using gear off and on for over 20 years. There are some things that can minimize the health risks associated with AAS. This is a smarts man game....if you want to keep using for the long term then you must educate yourself. At this stage in my life, I'm on year round...usually 400mg-600mg of Test year round alongside either Primo,Deca or Mast or Var. Again...these are my recommendations...we are all men so make your own decisions.

1)Educate yourself at the same level or more as your doctor concerning bloodwork and learn how to develop solutions to out of range numbers.
2)Never Tren-Stick with your safer injects such as Deca,Mast,Primo. Use Aromasin versus Arimidex for better lipid values.
3)Bloodwork every three months
4)Absolutely no recreational drugs or alcohol
5)Drink water and plenty of it...stay away from sodas.
6)Avoid trans fat and high fructose corn syrup
7)Take a quality fish oil daily
8)Take a daily dose of quality Vit K2
9)Minimize over the counter drugs such as Ibuprofen
10)Eat healthy as much as possible..if you can afford it...use Organic
11)Avoid BPA as much as possible
12)Get plenty of sleep
13)Help others as much as possible...life is short...make a difference

xxxooo

14 Wear sunscreen

Yes sir. They had to drill 3 channels through my kneecap...pull all the muscle heads of my quad down, attach with kevlar and then channel through my kneecap, sewed it back in below the kneecap. 11months of PT.

My max Squat was 785 in PL (questionable depth- I may have been an inch high when I hit that tbh) but anyways..

Now I am back squatting again and i wont go past 135lbs...too scared still, its only been a year since it happened. This was how it looked 2 days after I tore it off, before surgery.

Not fun. Surgeon (sports med) said that my AAS use had an impact on the weakening of the tendon not to mention super heavy lifting for all the years. It was inevitable.

attachment.php
You're a badass!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I went to jail, got divorced, and lost most of my stuff, running a stack of test, tren, mast, dbol, and alcohol. Fucking dumbass, live and learn, the rage isn't worth it. Turns out it was mostly the woman and alcohol, and now I see the aggressive thoughts as what they are and stay in my senses, and laugh at the thoughts. They are funny
I've had high e and blood pressure but got them in check. Extra hawthorne extract did seem to help.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I'm enhanced as fuck. I'm also pretty sure in going to die much younger than I should

I'm enhanced as fuck. I'm also pretty sure in going to die much younger than I should

Me to. I started aas at age 38 and been off and on for last 7 yrs. I'm 4 weeks out and in better shape then ever but also on more fat burners and aas then ever. I just feel there will b a price to pay later on. I just hope it's not the reaper knockin.

Don't know if its AAS related, but I have proteinuria (my kidneys leak protein in my urine). I have to donate blood every 8 weeks due to high hemo levels. Have slight gyno only I know about because you can't see it, you have to pinch my nipple to feel pea size bump. Its not bad but I don't want it getting any worse, Which is why I run .5 mgs arimidex when cruising, and 1 mg daily with 20mgs of noladex while cycling. Just started HGH and have bad carpel tunnel, that's most likely cause I started out with 4IU, thinking I would be fine since its low dose, I was wrong. Since then I lowered it to 2.5. I Also years back I ran superdrol, like everyone else it seems here. My pressure skyrocketed, had blood coming out of pores on the outside of my nose a few times, and developed 5 blood clots in same vein in arm that you could see protruding out of arm. Those effects only took about 15-17 days to appear. Besides those short term effects from superdrol and HGH, I have few sides, and besides protein in my urine, I wouldn't even have to donate if I lowered my test.

years back I ran superdrol, like everyone else it seems here. My pressure skyrocketed, had blood coming out of pores on the outside of my nose a few times, and developed 5 blood clots in same vein in arm that you could see protruding out of arm. Those effects only took about 15-17 days to appear.
Wow that sounds a little scarey. I'll be using superdrol for the first time beginning next month. Do you remember what dosage you were using of the Superdrol that caused those sides?

IMO this is kind hard to judge, an alternate reality that didn't happen. What if "natty" you had petered out on the gym and being healthy back in your 30's, became a workaholic and dealt with resulting stress (and cortisol) by binge eating Doritos and Entenmann's and binge watching random tv and developed a 75lb gut? What if you'd been diabetic since age 45? This is extremely common as you know... the American way.

Definitely many harms possible from gear no argument about that. Gotta weigh all the alternatives though.

Well since you put it that way, lemme break out the slide rule and crack into some astrophysics and postulate a therom.
By all calculations I'm already dead and living exogenously off of hormones and clenbuterol.

Glad I didn't pick the Doritos.

Wow that sounds a little scarey. I'll be using superdrol for the first time beginning next month. Do you remember what dosage you were using of the Superdrol that caused those sides?

I believe 30mgs. was atleast 20, but I believe it was 30. Mind you this was 5 years ago.

Back