• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How do you wipe?

Choose

• Standing

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Sitting

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
Get Shredded!
Don't forget when in shower to hose off or use badai if u have it

That reminds me.... sometimes when I'm cutting for a meet, I'll shit so bad, by the time i get back into consciousness, I'm naked and the only way to get my ass clean, is to shower and let all the debris wash down the shower.... those are the worst....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now this has really gone downhill....(I'm actually surprised this didn't happen much sooner to this thread). Anyway atleast mish has the proper spelling I think, ("bidai" ).

That reminds me.... sometimes when I'm cutting for a meet, I'll shit so bad, by the time i get back into consciousness, I'm naked and the only way to get my ass clean, is to shower and let all the debris wash down the shower.... those are the worst....

Learn to clean
Get a broad to lick and suck everywhere

Dingle Berries, lmao

As for the bidet, I've never used one, so I have to ask: If you installed one in your bathroom, would you still need the toilet as well? Or does a bidet have a dual purpose and also replaces a toilet?

Heckler posted one similar to what I have in post #37. It mounts on the back of the bowl in between the seat and the rim. The seat nuts hold it in place on the bowl. It's plenty out of the way from interfering with anything that a toilet is required for and it hooks right up to the existing water line. I have two in my house. I can't believe more of you guys don't have these. You all are missing out on this one.

My wife says it works well for her also when it comes to cleaning up after sex.

Heckler posted one similar to what I have in post #37. It mounts on the back of the bowl in between the seat and the rim. The seat nuts hold it in place on the bowl. It's plenty out of the way from interfering with anything that a toilet is required for and it hooks right up to the existing water line. I have two in my house. I can't believe more of you guys don't have these. You all are missing out on this one.

A vegas tranny told me the same thing.

IML Gear Cream!
A vegas tranny told me the same thing.
1e3d9944343ffe854976c6a44a1e7955.jpg

What's this " Wiping " thing you guys speak of ?
I just go outside and use the garden hose , fuck wasting toilet paper !!!

does she sit backwards?

So what u do when your at a restaurant or friends house?

Several years ago I got food poisoning.....that was the absolute worst bowel experience I've ever had.....I went 35 times in 30 hours. After about the 12th or 13th time, it was literally clear water coming out of my butt hole. I thought that I was going to die, and I almost went to the ER. After about the 15th or 16th time, I couldn't even use toilet paper anymore since by then it was a bloody mess back there from wiping with paper so many times in the same day. So for the last 15 visits to the toilet that day, I had to jump in the shower after every time just to clean off.

Anyway I think what caused the food poisoning was some peanut butter I ate, because the next day I heard on the news that there was a recall due to a big batch of it leaving some factory which had salminella poisoning.

Ohh be safe
Crabs are around
A lot more than crabs. BTW, how do you check for crabs? Turn a spot light on or get a flash light to check down there before you bang the chick????

Yeah that's an idea. I guess I was just wondering if having the water stream blasting from that rear angle is as effective as from underneath like a badai does. I guess it's worth a try, (and a whole lot cheaper and easier to install than a badai would be).

What's this " Wiping " thing you guys speak of ?
I just go outside and use the garden hose , fuck wasting toilet paper !!!
OK, I'll admit it....I use a power washer. The neighborhood dogs don't like my fecal matter all over the yard though, so after I turn the power washer off, they all come around to mark off their territory again.

Last edited:
Several years ago I got food poisoning.....that was the absolute worst bowel experience I've ever had.....I went 35 times in 30 hours. After about the 12th or 13th time, it was literally clear water coming out of my butt hole. I thought that I was going to die, and I almost went to the ER. After about the 15th or 16th time, I couldn't even use toilet paper anymore since by then it was a bloody mess back there from wiping with paper so many times in the same day. So for the last 15 visits to the toilet that day, I had to jump in the shower after every time just to clean off.

Anyway I think what caused the food poisoning was some peanut butter I ate, because the next day I heard on the news that there was a recall due to a big batch of it leaving some factory which had salminella poisoning.

A lot more than crabs. BTW, how do you check for crabs? Turn a spot light on or get a flash light to check down there before you bang the chick????

Yeah that's an idea. I guess I was just wondering if having the water stream blasting from that rear angle is as effective as from underneath like a badai does. I guess it's worth a try, (and a whole lot cheaper and easier to install than a badai would be).

OK, I'll admit it....I use a power washer. The neighborhood dogs don't like my fecal matter all over the yard though, so after I turn the power washer off, they all come around to mark off their territory again.

Was listening to Ed Coan on a podcast. He said 2 weeks before his record 900 deadlift, he did a set of 3 at 875. He was wearing a singlet and after his first rep, he shit his pants. But he had 2 more reps to go... so he said, "I just went with it. Each rep push more shit out like a play-dough toy." When he finished the set, he had shit all the up his back because of the singlet being so tight....

U know squats
Then let it burn
Then ur doing right

How the hell do you wipe standing up? Lol

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Hmm I don't know, maybe like a sane manly human being. Who using logic and reason with his approaches to everything in life, even when it comes to wiping.

And it's not standing vertical like the queens guard, it's more of a squat hover.

Obviously the bidet is the first choice, but it requires some installation and cost a little extra. But if you're ballin CEO 10k/Day like heckler go for it. Might as well add the toilet night light while you're at it. Make that shit room a party.

A really nice toilet-seat tile bidet costs about $750 max. You can get cheaper ones. The only way to shit IMHO. If I ever have the urge while in public I get depressed. :)

Y'all should check out the 3rd world sometimes. No TP. Just a small pail of water and a scoop next to the toilet. It's a hand-applied bidet... left hand only.

Go to the North slope where eskimos live in villages and they poop in 5 gallon buckets in the winter time and through it outdoors when the snow thaws then u smell the odor
They call that bucket " honey bucket"

Go to the North slope where eskimos live in villages and they poop in 5 gallon buckets in the winter time and through it outdoors when the snow thaws then u smell the odor
They call that bucket " honey bucket"
been to alaska, it got its name from, the wife saying " honey can you empty the bucket"

Back