• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Superdrol log

bababoeyasf

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Back story. Last August I was diagnosed with a rare disease (for my age and sex) called myasthenia gravis. It is a auto immune disease that causes extreme muscle weakness. Luckily mine is just in my face and neck muscles. Some people get it in their limbs and it's a real bad deal. My symotoms are more droopy eye lids, double vision, trouble swallowing and sometimes speaking with a slur. It's typical people with my disease have a tumor that is agitating their thymus gland. Well of course I did too and had to have it removed. The only way for them to remove mine was splitting my whole ribcage open like open heart surgery physically moving my heart to operate. That was November 2nd 2016. They sent it off for testing after and guess what....I'm in the very rare group who's tumor was cancerous so time for radiation. After getting my ribcage split open I couldn't lift at all for 3 months. I initially lost a bunch of weight then started to get fat. During radiation I was back in the gym doing what I could. Since the end of March I have been done with everything and feeling like my old self. I take a bunch of medication which sucks but am essentially symptom free. To control my myasthenia gravis I still have to do 3 plasma exchange therapy sessions a week through a central line in my chest.

Anyway that was the back story for anyone who sees my central line or has questions about my scars.
Time for the cycle info!
I have been focused mainly on regaining size and strength since I lost a bunch of both. I have been running pharmacom mix of test and deca. Size and strength have been coming back very nicely despite still dealing with a back issue that's not allowing me to hit legs hard or some back exercises I used to like. I have 5 weeks left on this cycle and will use them to try and harden up a little I've been getting a little to lax with my regain size at any cost lol.
Important stats
260 pounds but fat
800 test
400 deca
Adding superdrol starting at 20mg will raise to 30
Starting blood pressure 116 over 68 but sometimes it's up to 124 so I'd say that's the range interested to see how much it rises. Also included is a pic from before I got sick so you have some idea what I'm trying to get back to

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170519-100444.png
    Screenshot_20170519-100444.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 151

I seen 260 at thought damn you must be 6'8. Then I seen before pic. LOL

Damn brother....that's a hell of a story. Definitely looking forward to this log

I seen 260 at thought damn you must be 6'8. Then I seen before pic. LOL

Lol you know I bet I was 248 in that pic or something close to it. I'm 6 foot 3 and must have heavy bones people always under guess my weight. Also Superdrol was waiting for me in the mail box so tomorrow I begin!

Starting today. Got my last bad meal in last night and wok3 up at 265. I take 60mg prednisone a day and if anyone is familiar gives terrible weight gain and water retention so don't be shocked to see my weight fluctuate more than usual. A bad meal and you can wake up 5 lbs heavier and face looking like a balloon. Really focusing on improving my physique these next 5 weeks. Superdrol should help with exactly what I'm wanting to do

Attachments

• 20170520_131805.png
    20170520_131805.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 129
IML Gear Cream!
Right now I'm trying something different. Usually i would do a chest day, shoulder day, arms day, legs day, back day. Right now I'm doing
Chest/back
Legs
Arms/shoulders
Off repeat

So almost hitting everything twice a week. will do this the remainder of the next 5 weeks to try and switch things up.

Chest/back day WEIGHT 265 first day on SD
Smith machine incline bench
Hit 275 for 4 reps personal best since i was injured
Hammer strength chest press
reps with 275
Chest flys

Back
Lat pulldowns worked up to 230 lbs for 3 sets of around 8-10
Hammer strength rows with 275
Back extensions
I have some back issues (compression fractures) I'm trying to heal so pretty much just machines for back right now

Nevermind saturdays leg workout was actually my first day on Superdrol i appoloigize

Leg press
3 plates per side for 4 sets of 15 reps low rest between sets to make it harder since i can't jump into a ton of weight right now
Seated Leg curl
Narrow stance seated leg press on pin select machine for 4 sets
Standing leg curls on machine
leg extensions
laying leg curls

Lots of machines and not a ton of weight but man legs were pumped!!!!!

Today was arms shoulders
Seated preacher curl machine
Tricep extensions
bicep curls 30lb db right into cambered bar curls 3 sets
tricep overhead ropes right into reverse grip extensions
Shoulder press on machine 12 reps almost whole stack
4 sets of side raises with 30s 12 reps
shrugs superseded with rear delts

Also worth noting i start every day off with 5-10 minutes of calves and they are finally growing.

I also picked up some white grapefruit juice and LIV52 I'm taking

Not sure if anyone cares but I thought this picture might be worth while to add in. I took this about 6 days ago on vacation and I'm not at all proud of my current condition but this picture is good for scale. Sometimes it's hard to get a feel for someone some when they are alone in a bathroom pic. My wife is 5 foot 7 or 5 foot 8 I'm not sure. Whenever people doubt my weight not that I should care this pic i think shows I'm a bigger guy probably would be a big farm boy type if I didn't train. Grew up corn fed!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170521-222058.png
    Screenshot_20170521-222058.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 120
That's one hell of a back story bro. So glad you're back on track and on the mend. I'm looking forward to watching rock this!

I really appreciate all the support! Today was my off day nothing really to report. Did get new furniture delivered and as cool as leather looks these new cloth couches really are more comfortable

Today chest back
incline dumb bell press worked up to 100s for 3 sets of 10 personal best since i got sick
incline hammer strength press with 275 for 3 sets
machine flys
Back
Reverse grip pulldowns worked up to 250lbs on the stack
back extensions
seated low rows

About the same time i started the SD i started puretroprin HGH from Ironlion and today i had some serious forearm pumps. Was hard to mow the grass lol then had to do back extensions in the middle of my back workout just to give them a break. I am not sure whats causing this but ill try supplementing with some taurine on arms day.

Very good workout today thought and noticed a little heart burn all day most likely from the SD but nothing unbearable

good shit bro !

Lately , Orals have been giving me HB , i had to get Zantac

Today was legs
Stronger again today was doing 4 plates per side on leg press (sad i know) for easy sets of 15
Still can't squat or do anything that puts weight on my spine but i will add in lunges next week those should work.
Besides leg press the rest of my leg workout consisted of machines.
Still hitting calves everyday

I get my blood pressure checked 3 times a week and consistently is between 118 and 124. Today it was 154! on only 20mg superdrol or less than a week. Might have been a fluke or who knows ill check it again friday. These sides lead me to believe this is some potent superdrol we have here boys! Will try and get an update pic tomorrow its been about a week

Get Shredded!
Yeah the elevated BP is a thing for me too. When I'm off I run a fairly low BP but when on I tend to go up pretty easily. Have to keep an eye on that.

Great arm and shoulder workout today! Weighed 257 today and have been getting killer pumps I know people will say it's too soon but I swear pumps have been great and weights feel lighter maybe it's my head playing tricks on me. Will start supplementing with some heart burn meds tho it's kind of becoming bothersome.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170525-202151.png
    Screenshot_20170525-202151.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 58
Great update brother. I don't doubt one bit you are noticing a more pronounced pump. Good Superdrol hits me hard and fast. If this is a sign of what's to come, sounds like you're in for a ride bro. Thanks for the steady log, we appreciate that.

Great arm and shoulder workout today! Weighed 257 today and have been getting killer pumps I know people will say it's too soon but I swear pumps have been great and weights feel lighter maybe it's my head playing tricks on me. Will start supplementing with some heart burn meds tho it's kind of becoming bothersome.
Banking soda. Apple Cider Vinegar

Hey that's a tough deal man,I'm glad you are doing better now and back in the gym. I'm gunna follow along as I'm curious about Monster labs Superdrol....
Happy gaining 💪😎

Ironlion@securenym.net

Blood pressure on Friday was back down to 138 still elevated but better than 154 that was good. Starting to get some vascularity in my arms a little when I'm lifting first time I've seen anything since my surgery in November. Pumps are insane strength is rising! Hit chest and back yesterday and going in for legs today. Hope everyone is having a good holiday weekend

Attachments

• 20170525_174232_resized.jpg
    20170525_174232_resized.jpg
    742.2 KB · Views: 41
That's grat bro. Be sure to keep an eye on body weight also. Mine shoots up tremendousy when running superdrol. Just something fun to Make note of because it happens so fast.

Doing great man. Sounds like you are starting to get some action from it.

Subbed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back