• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

EP Trest and igf1 lr3... (Sponsored by Uncle Z)

drealdeal

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is my first experience with trestalone acetate I'll be running 50mg eod for at least 4weeks.
I welcome any and all suggestions....
Also igf lr3 to Which I'm no stranger.
That will be ran at 40mcgs to start...

Parcell Package was discreet and impenatrable.t/a was as expected.
Product package is as professional as it gets and the igf even comes w an ampule of bac water!!! Sweet!

First pin of ment was smooth as pushed through a 25g like water! Very nice.
I had a good pump from the lr3 not the best but good and I still have it from 3hours ago...
Aggression and strength was up but it could have been placebo effect idk yet.
I will report daily.

I'm on a clean high Cal diet,train 5days a week at least and do cardio 5 days a week 2xs a day.....Well I miss a day
Here and there.
I'm considering an oral will decide by tomorrow.
Thank you again OTYG85 & UNCLE Z
FOR Another awesome opportunity.
dfe68ccd9fa07f3f95f7081fe53e3738.jpg

Ironlion@securenym.net

Yo what happen to Seattlesbest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to try some lr3 I'm on des right now and loving it have you ran uncle z's before?

Yeah I'm finding myself more and more estro sensitive lately...My labs came back in a decent range, exceptionally​good,but my nips get puffy if I'm not careful and acne from time to time.
Last run w deca ,no acne...Time before that most cystic acne I have had EVER. So that leads me to believe something in the raws was doing that i.e. heavy metal....
Any way thank u for chiming in about that I Kno ment converts at a hi level.

I really appreciate this feedback please post up ,give me more insight! Let's make this an awesome run

Ironlion@securenym.net

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I'm finding myself more and more estro sensitive lately...My labs came back in a decent range, exceptionally​good,but my nips get puffy if I'm not careful and acne from time to time.
Last run w deca ,no acne...Time before that most cystic acne I have had EVER. So that leads me to believe something in the raws was doing that i.e. heavy metal....
Any way thank u for chiming in about that I Kno ment converts at a hi level.

I really appreciate this feedback please post up ,give me more insight! Let's make this an awesome run

Ironlion@securenym.net
While I'm no stranger to gear, there are several types that I haven't done yet, Trest being one of them. I have some on hand, and plan on experimenting with it this year, and I've been trying to do my homework on it too. So that's why I thought of the need for AI's when you mentioned Trest.

That's weird about your acne with Deca only being in the past, but not in the recent past. Unless it had been a decade or more between the time the Deca gave you acne, and the last time you ran it when you didn't get acne. In that case, I would say that it's because you're getting older, and therefore you oil glands in your skin aren't as active as they were in your younger years. That's the case with me. When I hit my 40's, no gear has given me acne although I used to have acne very badly even without using gear at all. My skin is more dry now than it ever was when I was younger, and so far neither Deca, Dbol, Test, nor Tren has given me any acne even though I still notice that my skin is a little more oily during gear cycles. But my skin actually feels better during the cycle time. Especially in the winter months when it tends to be the most dry.

While I'm no stranger to gear, there are several types that I haven't done yet, Trest being one of them. I have some on hand, and plan on experimenting with it this year, and I've been trying to do my homework on it too. So that's why I thought of the need for AI's when you mentioned Trest.

That's weird about your acne with Deca only being in the past, but not in the recent past. Unless it had been a decade or more between the time the Deca gave you acne, and the last time you ran it when you didn't get acne. In that case, I would say that it's because you're getting older, and therefore you oil glands in your skin aren't as active as they were in your younger years. That's the case with me. When I hit my 40's, no gear has given me acne although I used to have acne very badly even without using gear at all. My skin is more dry now than it ever was when I was younger, and so far neither Deca, Dbol, Test, nor Tren has given me any acne even though I still notice that my skin is a little more oily during gear cycles. But my skin actually feels better during the cycle time. Especially in the winter months when it tends to be the most dry.
It was weird bro I didn't get it in HS or college (from gear) strange. So I will try to be as informative as possible for all of us w minimum and no experience w this compound.

Ironlion@securenym.net

So it's gunna be

HGH 5iu Ed
Proviron 50 Ed
Trest 50eod
Test prop 50eod
Aromasin 20ed
Igf1 lr3 will vary
Winny 40mg to start eod

Ironlion@securenym.net
Not meaning to criticize you, but FWIW, that seems like a lot of gear to me. JMO though. Using Proviron with the Trest seems like a good idea to me. Have you ever used Winstrol before? If not, then be looking out for the possibility of joint aches. Some guys get them so bad from Winstrol that they cannot even work out while on it, so they have to discontinue it. Just sayin' ...keep us posted please.

Not meaning to criticize you, but FWIW, that seems like a lot of gear to me. JMO though. Using Proviron with the Trest seems like like a good idea to me. Have you ever used Winstrol before? If not, then be looking out for the possibility of joint aches. Some guys get them so bad from Winstrol that they cannot even work out while on it, so they have to discontinue it. Just sayin' ...keep us posted please.
Yeah I have and it'll be every other day at a more than likely underdosed 40mg

Ironlion@securenym.net

Not meaning to criticize you, but FWIW, that seems like a lot of gear to me. JMO though. Using Proviron with the Trest seems like a good idea to me. Have you ever used Winstrol before? If not, then be looking out for the possibility of joint aches. Some guys get them so bad from Winstrol that they cannot even work out while on it, so they have to discontinue it. Just sayin' ...keep us posted please.
And I appreciate all ,well most opinions​,I don't know everything but I want to !

Ironlion@securenym.net

I think that when I experiment with Trest for the first time, (which will be later on this year) I'll use it for the first time without anything else other than a small dosage of Test. The reason for my choice on that is due to Trest costing so much. So I want to get a good idea of exactly what positive effects and what side effects I get from it alone so that I can decide in the future if I ever want to spend the $$ for it again. Another reason is that if I'm going to pay that much for gear, then I expect more out of it than other less expensive gear delivers.

I know that it doesn't always work that way, but for me, the results have to justify the extra cost. I have too many other expensive hobbies to be spending an arm and a leg on gear alone, if it doesn't offer me greater benefits than less expensive gear does. I'll say the same for Anavar too. I have some on hand, and I've never used it yet. But when I do, it will be the only oral I'll be using. It's so expensive that if I have to use other types of oral gearwith it to get decent results, then it isn't worth the extra cost to me. In that case, I'll just stick with other less expensive orals. OK, sorry for the rant.

I think that when I experiment with Trest for the first time, (which will be later on this year) I'll use it for the first time without anything else other than a small dosage of Test. The reason for my choice on that is due to Trest costing so much. So I want to get a good idea of exactly what positive effects and what side effects I get from it alone so that I can decide in the future if I ever want to spend the $$ for it again. Another reason is that if I'm going to pay that much for gear, then I expect more out of it than other less expensive gear delivers.

I know that it doesn't always work that way, but for me, the results have to justify the extra cost. I have too many other expensive hobbies to be spending an arm and a leg on gear alone, if it doesn't offer me greater benefits than less expensive gear does. I'll say the same for Anavar too. I have some on hand, and I've never used it yet. But when I do, it will be the only oral I'll be using. It's so expensive that if I have to use other oral with it to get decent results, then it isn't worth the extra cost to me. In that case, I'll just stick with other less expensive orals. OK, sorry for the rant.
Don't apologise...I hear u. That is a great point. But I do know how the other compounds effect my body as I have a lot of experience w them.S lo i will be able to give an accurate description of whats what

Ironlion@securenym.net

Last edited:
I do know how the other compounds effect my body as I have a lot of experience w them.S lo i will be able to give an accurate description of whats what

Ironlion@securenym.net
That's a good point, and well taken. Obviously for me, it would be very different since I don't have the experience with those other compounds. Cool

I have a nice full feeling already,and a pump from igf, but the fullness is not like and if pump it's like the next morning after chest day and u hit all your meals knda fullness!
Also a elevated sense of well being and a focus I. The gym that had me so in tune w my mind muscle connection.... So far I'm really liking ment.

This will be a 4 week run on ment and igf about 3 weeks. Perfect amount of time for the ment

Ironlion@securenym.net

Back