Dutch Pharma


Ask The Dutchman

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    DUTCHPHARMA's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    901

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    1784964385

    Ask The Dutchman

    We have been really pleased that so many of you have given Dutch the opportunity to help reach your goals. With these new opportunities comes questions about gear, cycles, diet etc and rather than keep those details in PMs or other messages, we wanted to open up a thread to answer your questions regarding our products or your goals and hopefully help spread some knoweldge for existing Dutch users or for those potentially interested in Dutch.
    We are also putting together custom cycles for those interested in all in ones. Shoot us a message for more details about your custom cycle.

    Please keep sales and ordering questions private.
    Last edited by DUTCHPHARMA; 05-18-2017 at 03:58 AM.
    DUTCH QUALITY GEAR
    DutchQuality-Domestic-Excellence in Service
    Wickr Messenger : DutchPharmaUsa
    DutchPharma@ProtonMail.com

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Badbury212's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    652

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by DUTCHPHARMA View Post
    We have been really pleased that so many of you have given Dutch the opportunity to help reach your goals. With these new opportunities comes questions about gear, cycles, diet etc and rather than keep those details in PMs or other messages, we wanted to open up a thread to answer your questions regarding our products or your goals and hopefully help spread some knoweldge for existing Dutch users or for those potentially interested in Dutch.
    We are also putting together custom cycles for those interested in all in ones. Shoot us a message for more details about your custom cycle.

    Please keep sales questions private.

    For a limited time take advantage of discount code "getbig" for 10% off your entire order.
    Hey brother Answer your emails!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    DUTCHPHARMA's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    901

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    1784964385

    Quote Originally Posted by Badbury212 View Post
    Hey brother Answer your emails!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes sir we have answered. Please have the kindness to let us go through all of the emails we are answering every body
    DUTCH QUALITY GEAR
    DutchQuality-Domestic-Excellence in Service
    Wickr Messenger : DutchPharmaUsa
    DutchPharma@ProtonMail.com

  4. #4
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    13

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    -322122880

    custom cycles

    Quote Originally Posted by DUTCHPHARMA View Post
    We have been really pleased that so many of you have given Dutch the opportunity to help reach your goals. With these new opportunities comes questions about gear, cycles, diet etc and rather than keep those details in PMs or other messages, we wanted to open up a thread to answer your questions regarding our products or your goals and hopefully help spread some knoweldge for existing Dutch users or for those potentially interested in Dutch.
    We are also putting together custom cycles for those interested in all in ones. Shoot us a message for more details about your custom cycle.

    Please keep sales and ordering questions private.
    Hi Sergio,
    Can you or someone on your team (I think you have aprofessional BB answering questions) build a 1 year custom cycles using yourproducts?
    I am interested in achieving and maintaining a fitness modellook
    I currently use 300mg of Test in between cycles cruising
    Can you provide suggestions on training when I am at peakdosing and when I am cruising?
    I just want to plan the year and execute.
    Best

  5. #5
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    DUTCHPHARMA's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    901

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    1784964385

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetry2 View Post
    Hi Sergio,
    Can you or someone on your team (I think you have aprofessional BB answering questions) build a 1 year custom cycles using yourproducts?
    I am interested in achieving and maintaining a fitness modellook
    I currently use 300mg of Test in between cycles cruising
    Can you provide suggestions on training when I am at peakdosing and when I am cruising?
    I just want to plan the year and execute.
    Best

    Obviously this will be a pretty lengthy plan. Can you send a PM with a good email address and we can work on the whole package from there. Once completed we will post the plan back here.

    Thank you
    DUTCH QUALITY GEAR
    DutchQuality-Domestic-Excellence in Service
    Wickr Messenger : DutchPharmaUsa
    DutchPharma@ProtonMail.com

  6. #6
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    804

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Question for the Dutchman:

    How does one speed up time to between cycles? Let's let this rip again!! September is like a million years from now.

  7. #7
    Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    67

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    429497762

    dutch have you ever thought of doing a vip type sale for loyal customers? similar to h-as i like that style. Figured it would be worth a shot since this is now my go to for every thing
    DUTCH PHARMA

  8. #8
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    DUTCHPHARMA's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    901

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    1784964385

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldman85 View Post
    Question for the Dutchman:

    How does one speed up time to between cycles? Let's let this rip again!! September is like a million years from now.
    Know the feeling brother. Sit tight, gains around the corner. What kind of cycle you looking at running?
    DUTCH QUALITY GEAR
    DutchQuality-Domestic-Excellence in Service
    Wickr Messenger : DutchPharmaUsa
    DutchPharma@ProtonMail.com

  9. #9
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    804

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by DUTCHPHARMA View Post
    Know the feeling brother. Sit tight, gains around the corner. What kind of cycle you looking at running?
    Planning on a long ester cut. Probably Sust, Tren E and Mast E, I think.

  10. #10
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    tren2k14's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,560

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldman85 View Post
    Planning on a long ester cut. Probably Sust, Tren E and Mast E, I think.
    Drop the sust switch to e or c.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Supplying Best Quality HGH & Raws and Best Service
    http://www.ironlion-lab.net/
    Contact us: ironlion@securenym.net





    http://www.ironmagresearch.com
    http://www.ironmaglabs.com code: Tren15 for 15% off

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2017 Anabolic Steroid Forums