17 years old. Need advise. Bulking Diet.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 41 of 41
  1. #31
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    18
    Rep Points
    100

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyhitter View Post
    if I were gonna change anything it would be this

    Meal 1 - shake - 1,195 Kcal

    140g Oats - 78g C
    50g Peanut Butter - 25g F
    230g Egg Whites - 27g P
    1 Banana - 27g C
    300ml Semi slimmed milk - 9g P

    Meal 2 - 732 kcal

    1 Cup brown rice - 45g P change this to 1. cups rice
    250g Chicken breast - 78g P
    100g Broccoli - 7g C
    50g Almonds - 25g F move this to meal 5

    Meal 3 - 1,154 kcal

    230g Salmon - 46g P
    300g Sweet potato - 60g C
    230g Egg whites - 27g P
    50g Almonds - 25g F
    30g Peanut butter - 15g F

    Training: 1hr 30mins - 2hrs

    Meal 4 - 760 kcal

    250g Chicken breast - 78g P
    1 Cup white rice - 45g C
    250g Blueberries- 35g C

    Meal 5 - 668 Kcal

    125g Pork tenderloin - 34g P
    1.5 Cups brown rice - 67g C make this1 cup rice
    100g Broccoli - 7g C
    2 rice cakes - 15g C add in the almonds from meal2

    If I've got this right then that leaves me with;

    299g - Protein
    401g - Carbs
    88g - Fat

    I know I'm a bit over the 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight that Heavy hitter said would be best but this was what the numbers came out as from my second attempt.

    So.. is it any better :/

    I like the majority of my carbs pre workout and my fats towards the end of the day. This keeps fat gain minimal for me
    I will do as you say, I know everyone's different and that may not be the case for me or might not even make a difference for me but Ill try it anyway and adjust as I go along.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #32
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    s2h's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6,586
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhysdavied View Post
    Stats -
    Age: 17
    Height: 5"11
    Weight: 182 lbs
    Body fat: Around 10% (not accurate)

    I've been training since I was 13, been training consistently since I was 14.
    I'm on this forum as over the last year I've found interest in the overall topic of AAS, obviously I don't have any intentions of using at this age or until I'm at least 25 as it would do more harm than good.

    Anyway....

    This is my first attempt of putting together a bulking diet. I have a big appetite so I just usually eat as many carbs and protein as possible. My metabolism is high and I do tend to struggle to put on weight. Any improvements, or advice would be very helpful.

    This is what I've come up with,

    Meal 1 - shake - 1,014 kcal Carbs - 126g
    140g oats Protein - 59g
    1 banana Fat - 27g
    1 tbsp peanut butter
    300ml semi skimmed milk
    230g egg whites


    Meal 2 - 867 kcal Carbs - 76g
    1 cup brown rice Protein - 104g
    300g chicken breast Fat - 12g
    Broccoli
    3 rice cakes


    Meal 3 - 979 kcal Carbs - 83g
    300g chicken breast Protein - 123g
    300g sweat potatoes Fat - 10g
    230g egg whites
    3 rice cakes


    Meal 4 - 907 kcal Carbs - 77g
    2 salmon fillets Protein - 123g
    1 1/2 cups white rice Fat - 30g
    broccoli


    Meal 5 - 904 kcal Carbs - 65g
    Pork tenderloin Protein - 119g
    1 cup brown rice Fat - 15g
    230g egg whites
    Pack of blueberries

    Any Inputs or advice would be very helpful.

    Thanks







    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    those macro amounts vs grams of foods are way off....and brown rice is not a good choice...use Jasmine or white long grain rice...bananas are worthless excpet from a potassium standpoint...you can get a whole tree of bananas in potassium from a $4 bottle of caps....


    All information given is for Educational Purposes Only

    IronMag Research - s2h15 for 15% off on IMR products



    milehigh15 coupon code for 15% off your milehighK order!




  3. #33
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    heavyhitter's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    223
    Rep Points
    858995605

    Why do you say brown rice is not a good choice?
    Monster Labs Rep

    PRICE MATCH + 10% discount vs all Domestic
    Make sure to put heavyhitter in the notes section when checking out
    Www.MyMonsterLabs.com

    PM me for discount codes or Questions

  4. #34
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    s2h's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6,586
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyhitter View Post
    Why do you say brown rice is not a good choice?
    brown rice has a husk on it....it digests poorly at best...


    All information given is for Educational Purposes Only

    IronMag Research - s2h15 for 15% off on IMR products



    milehigh15 coupon code for 15% off your milehighK order!




  5. #35
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    heavyhitter's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    223
    Rep Points
    858995605

    I don't know that it digests poorly. The husk is fiber...and for a kid who says he has a big appetite slower digestion could be good
    Monster Labs Rep

    PRICE MATCH + 10% discount vs all Domestic
    Make sure to put heavyhitter in the notes section when checking out
    Www.MyMonsterLabs.com

    PM me for discount codes or Questions

  6. #36
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    JRotten's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    10,869
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I'm not a diet expert, but husks aren't a slow digesting thing they are a NON digesting thing. I get the fast metabolism thing and a husk is a good way to shit out the carbs before they digest. Fats will slow down digestion some for something like GI reduction, but fiber wrapping your carbs just makes them undigestable. As someone with a fast metabolism I find fast digeasting things like the rice noodels in pho to really help with gaining weight. Quickly digested, put to use and out of the way for more food. Fats at night to keep things going while my body is slowed down, but carbs from the jump at wake up to post workout meal because not only will I get more use, I will eat more because my body is clearing the carbs so quickly. Fiber isn't bad per say, but grinding the brown rice for instance would give you access to both the internal kernel of carbs and the shell of fiber. It's a mechanical thing.

    Sorry for the typos but I'm missing a fingertip atm and typing is a bitch!

    ^^Click the Banner^^

    USE REP CODE JRT10 or RAP10 AT
    CHECKOUT FOR 10% OFF


    Quote Originally Posted by drealdeal View Post
    hows about welcome to this rundown field of dysmorphia and whittled monuments to wut where once our dreams and later we wil laugh and pretend not to like the tranny porn as well

  7. #37
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    18
    Rep Points
    100

    Quote Originally Posted by JRotten View Post
    I'm not a diet expert, but husks aren't a slow digesting thing they are a NON digesting thing. I get the fast metabolism thing and a husk is a good way to shit out the carbs before they digest. Fats will slow down digestion some for something like GI reduction, but fiber wrapping your carbs just makes them undigestable. As someone with a fast metabolism I find fast digeasting things like the rice noodels in pho to really help with gaining weight. Quickly digested, put to use and out of the way for more food. Fats at night to keep things going while my body is slowed down, but carbs from the jump at wake up to post workout meal because not only will I get more use, I will eat more because my body is clearing the carbs so quickly. Fiber isn't bad per say, but grinding the brown rice for instance would give you access to both the internal kernel of carbs and the shell of fiber. It's a mechanical thing.

    Sorry for the typos but I'm missing a fingertip atm and typing is a bitch!
    So switching all the brown rice to white rice would be a better option as far as weight gaining goes? I knew brown rice took longer to digest I just didn't realise you just 'shit them out' before you get chance to digest them.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    WarrENDeatH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    296
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I'm on the white rice wagon. I prefer the taste and pumps associated with it. That, and brown rice is a real bitch to cook.

  9. #39
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    JRotten's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    10,869
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhysdavied View Post
    So switching all the brown rice to white rice would be a better option as far as weight gaining goes? I knew brown rice took longer to digest I just didn't realise you just 'shit them out' before you get chance to digest them.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fiber is indigestible. That is why it helps you shit. Same reason you can see kernels in the toilet after you eat corn. For all the shit you hear about processed food, some food needs to be processed before it does us any good. Grains are a prime example of which rice is an example. Think about it this way, the cultures where rice is a staple food: do you see them eating brown or white rice? The answer is white. Not because it tastes better, but because they can't waste the calories.

    ^^Click the Banner^^

    USE REP CODE JRT10 or RAP10 AT
    CHECKOUT FOR 10% OFF


    Quote Originally Posted by drealdeal View Post
    hows about welcome to this rundown field of dysmorphia and whittled monuments to wut where once our dreams and later we wil laugh and pretend not to like the tranny porn as well

  10. #40
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    velociraptor44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,583
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by JRotten View Post
    Fiber is indigestible. That is why it helps you shit. Same reason you can see kernels in the toilet after you eat corn. For all the shit you hear about processed food, some food needs to be processed before it does us any good. Grains are a prime example of which rice is an example. Think about it this way, the cultures where rice is a staple food: do you see them eating brown or white rice? The answer is white. Not because it tastes better, but because they can't waste the calories.
    If you have to process the shit out of it then there is probably an evolutionary reason why it doesnt need to be part of your diet anyway, other than cheap accessible sources in impoverished areas where food is scares . Grains arent really a nutrient dense food regardless. If you want carbs(which is about the only thing you get from rice) then it would make more sense to use tubers or veggies as they offer much more nutrient rich essentials. The idea is to get the most you can from your food. But if thats what we truly were concerned with than we would use organ meats, shellfish, mussels and fish instead of chicken breast and lean meats which arent as nutient dense.


    For 10% off your order use promo code in cart:

    RAP10 or JRT10

    Either code used will help us out to ensure you always get proper tranny porn and general shenanigans!

  11. #41
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    18
    Rep Points
    100

    Quote Originally Posted by JRotten View Post
    Fiber is indigestible. That is why it helps you shit. Same reason you can see kernels in the toilet after you eat corn. For all the shit you hear about processed food, some food needs to be processed before it does us any good. Grains are a prime example of which rice is an example. Think about it this way, the cultures where rice is a staple food: do you see them eating brown or white rice? The answer is white. Not because it tastes better, but because they can't waste the calories.
    Makes sense. Thanks, this has been very helpful. I'll go with white!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Bulking diet to drop cholesterol
    By ProjectSwole in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-15-2015, 03:55 PM
  2. ProjectSwole Bulking Diet
    By ProjectSwole in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-24-2015, 08:32 AM
  3. Whats your bulking diet consist of??
    By nwfreak in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-05-2013, 06:49 PM
  4. Advice: 46 Years Old, Lifting for 28 Years.
    By Basilisk in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-27-2012, 05:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2017 Anabolic Steroid Forums