• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Off Season Perma Bulk

Off today. Tomorrow is lower muscle rounds and I'm feeling pretty good.

Vacation starts soon..... Can't freaking wait!

No training....... Needed more sleep today.

Woke up at 241lbs and not bad conditioning considering the total lack of training lately. I have made the correct diet adjustments in this time though so things are still progressing decently well.

During vacation I'll be mindful of what I'm eating but, it won't be anything planned out. We are buying a week's worth of food when we arrive so I'll be able to kinda tailor to what I need.

After that, it'll be back to normal. If I come back down in weight, which I'm guessing will happen due to how often I don't be eating, I'll be pushing calories up again. That will make 14 weeks left in a really good position to add a few more lbs before I cruise again..... Come on 255#!

Lower Muscle Rounds

Standing Leg Curl - 35kg*28, 35*22

Feet Close and low leg press - 12plates *25, 12*23

Sissy Squat - 25

Calf Raise - 135*27, 135*23

Adductor - 110*22

Bb curl - 90*21, 90*16

Upper loading

Cable Pull-down - stack *9
Cable one arm row - 14*8
Rack Pull (below knee) - 545*12, 595*7

Incline dB - 130*12, 140*9

Side lateral - 55*11, 60*8

Dip - 360*9

Aaaaaand 245 before vacation. Softer then I would like but, not too far off considering where I'm at for this blast, sickness, injury and such.
273e4b5cf2187f3cf93c87558814ccce.jpg

Get Shredded!
Little backload tonight.

Not really needing the carbs for any reason but, definitely need the vitamins. Nom nom
02ee5358b006b62176847a7c11c22d37.jpg

Lower loading

Safety bar squat - 425*12(pr), 455*8(pr)

Sldl - 315*7

Calf Raise - 180*9, 180*7, 180*6

Adductor - 150*11

Seated cable row - 8 plates *24, 8*20
Row shrug - 50*20, 50*15

Cable press - 200*25, 200*18

Rear delt fly - 25*24
Seated Lateral - 25*22

Preacher Curl - 90*24, 90*20

Getting sun burned and all that good shit so far! Has been a great trip but, yesterday our middle child fell off her bike and broke her wrist so I spent 8 hours at the er with her.

They got it in a splint and we will have to go see an ortho when we get back. She is a tough shit though and is doing great.

If anyone needs anything, pm me and I'll get with you when I'm free.

Back from vacation.

Had an awesome week with the family.

My middle girl broke her wrist the first full day but, she stuck it out and had a great time as well.

We did a no electronics weekend basically, I snuck on the forum a couple times to check in but, it was really nice to disconnect.

Kept the diet clean. Mainly had burgers, hot dogs, chicken fajitas, sausage, boudain, a million smores, ice cream, sandwiches and plenty of snacks lol.

Even eating shit the entire week, I lost about 5lbs and softened up a lot. Figured that would happen so not surprising since I didn't train a single time in over a week and walked quite a bit during the trip.

I did get to train today. Wasn't a bad session but the mind muscle connection wasn't quite there.

Seated low Row - stack *9
Yates Row - 395*6 (pr)
Hammer pull down - 495*9

Incline Bb - 275*8
Floor Press - 80*11

Smith shoulder Press - 275*7
Mid Shrug - 225*10

Time to get back to work!

Lower muscle rounds

Hyper extensions - 35*22 hard squeeze on the glutes
Sldl - 275*23

Reverse Hack - 6 plates x 15 (skipped the rounds here. They felt really good just hammering reps)

Leg extensions - 110*21

Calf Raise 150*21, 100*23

Some pump work on biceps and triceps to finish.

Decent work but still very tired and spaced out.

Super depleted today.

I usually work nights and afternoons since it's easiest for my training and such as well as, the awful fucking heat. I decided to go on daylights for a while though just to feel kinda normal and spend more time with the family.

Totally sucks. Last two days I've sweated what feels like 3 gallons of water each shift. I'm taking in a lot but not measuring just constantly drinking. Also, training in the afternoon/night let's me sleep in until my body wants to wake up, eat a good meal then train totally fresh....not on days. Waking up at 430. Getting home at 4 and heading straight into the gym. Getting back home around 7 taking a shower and crashing hard as fuck.

Either way, we're getting in work and it's been par for the course so far.

Lower loading -

Leg press - 18 plates *9, 14*10
Single Leg Curl - 75kg*11, 80kg*8
Leg extension - 150*10, 165*8
Adductor - 130*10, 150*6
Calf Raise - 205*10, 205*8, 205*7, 205*6

Rope Rows
Hammer low row
Shrug

Cable press
Hex Press
Pec Deck

DB Rev shoulder press
Rear delt fly

Bb curl
Triceps extension

Headache and spacy...... Needed food so that's what we did.
679ddfcbaa6c8bcebe193558533eee43.jpg
1b83ca751d47bca7b7022d774649af5d.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Off training yesterday thankfully.

I slept from 6pm until 5am this morning when I had to get up for work.....actually hit the snooze once too lol. Really needed that extra sleep and it should translate really nice to training this afternoon.

Things are going along nicely. Sitting around 240-243lbs in the morning's.

Some shots from a couple days ago.
4c3d90131af04112d034f186ee080c3d.jpg
53a9386c2553588010ac6a2024d0b8b3.jpg
a5292b3139ebd3bcd62fc2ab53503641.jpg
3200d115622b774508f1a6139eb3978b.jpg

Comparison of almost exactly a years time. 228 on the left, 249 on the right. 358 days apart. Looks like everything is growing pretty equally... Delts might be growing a bit faster then everything else though. Upper chest and arms look better. Chest looks a little flatter towards the middle though...... Might be lighting.
e34aef06dd29ac6bf94b044924f87485.jpg

Comparison of almost exactly a years time. 228 on the left, 249 on the right. 358 days apart. Looks like everything is growing pretty equally... Delts might be growing a bit faster then everything else though. Upper chest and arms look better. Chest looks a little flatter towards the middle though...... Might be lighting.
e34aef06dd29ac6bf94b044924f87485.jpg
Looking quite a bit bigger! I personally think the delts coming up more is good, your arms were a little overpowering before imo. How's everything else been going for you?

Looking quite a bit bigger! I personally think the delts coming up more is good, your arms were a little overpowering before imo. How's everything else been going for you?
Agreed on proportions. I think, when I do decide to cut a little, my back is going to be the biggest improvement. I can see a lot of progress there already and, you don't really see back improvement and detail until you get lower in bf. Should be good shit.

Everything else has been really good. Just grinding away in ground hogs day it feels like lol.

Looking great Montego, looks like a solid 20lbs of muscle over the year! Hope your daughters wrist is fixing up nicely.

Yeah stuck at work for a couple more days.

Wife sent me pictures of our house and the roof was damaged so we have a bad leak inside.

Upstairs lights are ruined and full of water. Walls have water damage and the roof is starting to either sag or the paint is very badly bubbled up.

On top of that, some water got into some part of the electrical and I guess it shorted out our breaker panel.

Have a buddy checking on the house but, my wife and kids are at my mother in laws. Hopefully I'll be able to make it home soon and assess the damage.

Looks like I'll be able to get home tomorrow for sure but, my car was flooded. It's good as gone. Up side is I have Full coverage on it though so the insurance company will probably total it but, the down side is I have 125k miles on the car in 3 years so they aren't going to give me shit for it.

Just adding that to the growing debt lol. Wife met a roof guy today who quoted us 1000 to repair the damage but, that wont cover the water damage or electric stuff. Our deductible is 2100 so I'm gonna find a company when I get home tomorrow to do all the repairs.

And the least of my worries, the gh I had frozen in my mini fridge has been in a hot box basically..... Pretty sure that'll be worthless as well. Considering everything else I won't be having bloods done to check the kits like I usually do so hope for the best. 2 sero kits in there too 

Looking jacked as f&^k Monty, nice job. Very sorry to hear of your troubles caused by that water damage.

Back