• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Off Season Perma Bulk

IML Gear Cream!
Not worried about it.

Every log I do I go into expecting bad gear so it's not shocking when it happens lol.

This goes to show what a sad state of affairs things are now with new labs that pop up. Common sense would say, put best product out on market. Hopefully they have resolved any dosing issues.

This goes to show what a sad state of affairs things are now with new labs that pop up. Common sense would say, put best product out on market. Hopefully they have resolved any dosing issues.

SR has been bad before, they are bad now and they will be horrible in the future.

It will never change.

Off today

Hopefully I can get in to train tomorrow but it'll depend on how work goes.

Soooooooooooo ready to get back in hyper hormonal state

Upper Loading Day

Low Cable Row Mid Grip - stack x10
Pullups - 40*11, 9, 8
Incline BB - 257*7, 6
DB Shoulder Press - 90*12, 10

Last meal before bed.

46g cream of rice
40g Whey
16g natural pb

4d077ea89a57663d7cc6d3737bb57a83.jpg

Lower Loading

Safety Bar squat - 405*12, 495*8, 315*20
Sissy Squat - 135*9
Sldl - 275*9

Upper pump stuff to negative failure

I turned a special kind of purple during my top loading set. Went to donate and they were closed.

Yeah reps 7 and 8 were fucking brutal. Pretty sure I was right on the borderline of busting a blood vessel.

But NOTHING makes you feel more alive, right? Fucking animal.

But NOTHING makes you feel more alive, right? Fucking animal.
Yeah. Laying on the floor after a set like that is pretty much one of the best feelings ever.

The guy in the power rack beside me doing overhead press actually racked his bar on my 4th rep and walked up behind me I guess to save my life just in case...... I laughed to myself and thought "you have no idea fucker".

I did appreciate the gesture though lol.

This is still my worst pose....... Felt like I've made more progress then this... Disappointed. I guess you never have as much muscle as you think you do.
f8fed561c3fde993b1e0b06f33683d08.jpg

Also, I guess neglecting biceps has in fact made them smaller. Style points for the best Super Hero though.
dfd288b20d6edb82746820a39cdb5f4a.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty much where I'll end this mini cut. Didn't get single digits but, happy where I'm at considering the bunk gear, no stims, no cardio and no gh for most of the run
Starting pic on the left at 253 current pic on right at 238
95c0c913e84d89987ccc071e8fa77d43.jpg

Last edited:
You still look darn solid Montego, despite the setbacks you had. Soon be time to grow, and nice tshirt!

BTW, get all that hgh replaced yet?

IML Gear Cream!
That reminds me I need to get an oil change too, lol. Can easily get it done at the hospital I work at.

Transitioning hormones starting today.

Removed the tren ace and added npp. Gonna start with 350mg and in a week or two I'll add Deca in at an equal amount. I will slowly take the npp out and increase the deca as I start to elevate blood levels.

Test will stay at its current dose of 150mg eod.

Mast e will continue at 700mg until I run out in anther week or so.

When mast is done, I'll be adding eq. Starting at 500mg and working up in small steps

Tren E will come into play as well at a moderate dose but, still toying with when I'll add it.

Worked Friday night until 630 Saturday morning. Had opening day of softball that started at 8 plus, mine and my wife's seven year anniversary. So I was up around 36hours after it was all said and done yesterday.

Slept pretty hard but I'm still struggling today. Went in and trained and had to nut up and put my big boy pants on.

Upper Muscle Rounds -

Pre workout
8iu gh
10iu Novolog
50mg anadrol

Cybex mid row (holding arms not handles) - 170*27, 23
Rack Pull - 495*23
Star Machine Press - 255*25, 22
Mid Shrug - 200*23
Incline dB front raise - 30*22
Cgbp - 225*23

Almost passed out after the rack pulls. Dunno if it was blood sugar or effort. Laid on the floor for 5 minutes and was fine.

Worked Friday night until 630 Saturday morning. Had opening day of softball that started at 8 plus, mine and my wife's seven year anniversary. So I was up around 36hours after it was all said and done yesterday.

Slept pretty hard but I'm still struggling today. Went in and trained and had to nut up and put my big boy pants on.

Upper Muscle Rounds -

Pre workout
8iu gh
10iu Novolog
50mg anadrol

Cybex mid row (holding arms not handles) - 170*27, 23
Rack Pull - 495*23
Star Machine Press - 255*25, 22
Mid Shrug - 200*23
Incline dB front raise - 30*22
Cgbp - 225*23

Almost passed out after the rack pulls. Dunno if it was blood sugar or effort. Laid on the floor for 5 minutes and was fine.
Wow...all that sure must taken so much out of you. Time to get the rest you need otherwise you gonna fall flat on your face lol.

Yeah I'm fucking zonked.

Slept about ten hours but it wasn't nearly enough.
You may need to sleep the whole day to get back on track. At least you should take it easy.

I'll be right over to help dispose of that food!
Lol yes sir!

I rarely do fresh veggies but I love em.

My favorite mix is mushrooms, Brussel sprouts and asparagus but, all the asparagus at the store looked weak.

Been a while since I've done green beans too.

Back