• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Primo blast in a bottle Blend

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have always wanted to brew and never have. I have everything I could possible need on hand including EO and mig840.

What the plan is is pretty simple: I want to brew a blend that fixes the oil volume issue of primo and I want to get everything in 5-6ml/wk. To that end I want to brew 8 weeks worth of this:

primoE 150mg/ml
testE 60mg/ml
trenE 40mg/ml

Don't worry about the doses or the blend being something you would want to run as all of these doses and compounds are known to me and if anything needs adjusting I can add more ml of individual compounds.

My real questions are relating to stability and pip. Aside from a slightly higher than normal concentration of primo which can have a little pip, the total mg and compounds seems tame to me. I'd like to be able to just use 1% BA 10% BB and mig840. Does anyone see something here that needs tweaking? More BB? EO?

Thank you

That should easily hold with EO or Miglylol as the carrier. I would make 10mL with those ratios and let it sit for a few hours.

You will need a small 100ml beaker to work with tiny amounts such as this. You can find the beakers in 12 packs on Amazon for CHEAP.

Last edited:
Try..

Miglyol 840 as carrier
10% BB
1% BA

If it crashes.. up the BB to 14%. The BB is what causes my pip. Anything over 14% and it looks like I got kicked by a horse. Some people don't get PIP from it at all..

You could also up the BA % to 2% and it will help it hold slightly better as well. If it takes a long time for it to fall out of solution and crash then you are pretty damn close to the solvent threshold. Adjust and add more solvent from there (in VERY small incriments)

Last edited:
I wonder if 50/50 EO and Mig would have a higher probability to hold vs straight Mig.

I've wondered this as well.. I know 840 is a thinner oil but I think EO is a superior solvent.. it does corrode plastic ya know... lol!

Thats another point... when using EO which type of stopper do you need i always forget. Is it silicone or butyl?

Silica for eo. There's no real price difference. The rubber ones can leak less, but I only have silica just in case. Part of homebrewing is to have control over the oils and solvents as well as full knowledge. Rubber stoppers and eo I have always been told is bad, yet I know a lot of labs use eo and only AY ever used silica that I know of.

I've never used e.o. with rubber stoppers because I was always a bit leary. But I have left some EO in a syringe for a few days and the stopper was fuked

IML Gear Cream!
im no cook, but i know a few good ones.. i asked for something similar.. i was told he would have to lower the primo to 100 to get it to hold
when mixed with another AAS.. since its so heavy.. 150 primo on its own no prob.... anyway i have a 100 primo/100 npp mix i just add my own test

That Tren and test is not what would make it hurt. It's the Primo and solvents. I think it would hold really well with what I mentioned earlier. The fun part is experimenting. And I agree with BC. You may have to lower it to 100. Why not just pull from 3 different vials so youre not locked into a ratio?

I used to have a guy make me crazy custom blends but at the end of the day I just pull from different compounds and make the ratio what I want in the syringe.

Goodluck

If I can't get it to at least 200mg/ml there is no way to get it in 2 pins. It's not that I can't do more pins but I'd rather pin 100% EO than stab myself like that for the length of primo run I like. The last one had me pinning 3ml lats/VG/glutes and 2 in my quads. Meh.

I can lower the tren to 30 the test to 50 and the primo to 125 reasonably. I just wanted to leave myself room to raise the dose if I wanted with the extra ml

Try the original recipe you stated earlier in the thread and try to get that to hold with 100% EO.

Silicone, no reason to skimp here. Just about nothing will hurt silicone.

What dosing/schedule are you trying to run?

primoE 150mg/ml
testE 60mg/ml
trenE 40mg/ml

We know TrenE will go in at 200 by itself, and the Test E would go in at 400 by itself.

I'm gonna do the original fomula. If it crashes, dilute with EO. I want to pin mon/thursday 2.5ml each day and maybe 3ml. But with half an ml to play with I can up the test if needed

Oh man. I'll be watching I want to brew up some Primo myself at about 150mg/ml, (also to reduce the volume) but I'd never considered the all in one shot with Tren and Test E as well.

Well it's happening. 50ml@250mg/ml (150 primoE, 60 testE, 40 trenE)

2% BA
10% BB
50/50 EO/Mig840

Dissolved very quick with a little heat on the mixer. Going to spin it for another 10 minutes for a total of 25minutes. Plate went up to 110* C but I didn't bother to drop a thermometer in the oil since it was already pretty well dissolved. Taking some variables out of this so I'm just going run it through a .22 syringe filter into a 100ml sterile vial. Wish me luck.

Well it's done. Let it sit a few days and see what it does.

Well it's done. Let it sit a few days and see what it does.

Nice Shit JR. Primo is way up on my hit list and I'll be watching intently. I'm contemplating brewing at 150mg/ml or maybe 166.66 mg/ml to reduce injection volume.

When are you going to Pin it?

Get Shredded!
Nice Shit JR. Primo is way up on my hit list and I'll be watching intently. I'm contemplating brewing at 150mg/ml or maybe 166.66 mg/ml to reduce injection volume.

I pinned TPA today to get me through a couple of days. If I can stand myself I will pin Friday to test for pip. I don't "think" anything I did is going to make it crash. The total mg aren't crazy. The only thing I would worry about is pip, but that doesn't strike me as being likely to be too bad.

i use 150mg/ml primo.. its made with mct oil.. private lab.... smooth as butter... pretty much zero pip.... if i do 3cc's of it all at once
sometimes i get a slight knot for a day or 2. then it dissipates..... i stick with strictly glute injections

3ml left ass cheek. Definitely the thinnest gear ever. No immediate pip. I'll update. I'm pretty fucking excited about this though.

Nice man. That looks like an awesome combo to me. Maybe I'll brew that up one day when I have some money lol

Back