• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Oral cycle advice

IML Gear Cream!
What do you use?

What I use is really irrelevant to this thread as I have been using for a very long time and have experience with a lot of different gear, and their side effects. What I would recommend for you is to take a step back from the anavar only idea for reasons already mentioned in this thread.

There is one steadfast rule of thumb that should always be remembered when considering/using AAS and that is TEST SHOULD BE USED AS A BASE FOR EVERY CYCLE. If you aren't ready to commit to sticking a needle in your ass (or other sites) then you shouldn't even consider AAS (or PHs for that matter). I know more guys that have shut themselves down or limited their natty test production or had gyno issues by using prohormones than by using AAS. You know why? Because they don't take the time to educate themselves on the effects of these drugs and the countermeasures that you have to take to overcome the effects. Here's what I'd recommend for you...all this information that I'm spoon feeding you is available in the "stickies" at the top of this section by the way.

Order yourself some 18 or 20 gauge x 1" or 1.5" syringe and needles (3cc) (you will use these to draw the oil from the vial)

Order yourself some 25g x 1" gauge needles (after drawing the oil from the vial, you will unscrew the large pin and replace it with this one. Use these to inject the oil into your ass cheek)

Order yourself enough Test Enanthate or Cypionate to get you through a 12 or 14 week cycle at 400-500mg per week (inject 400-500mg once per week)

Order aromasin (exemestane) order enough to dose this at 12.5mg daily. 12.5mg EOD will probably suffice but you can never have too much AI on hand just in case. This is called an aromatase inhibitor and it's what is used to control aromatization which is the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. Slightly elevated estrogen has many benefits to a bodybuilder but you don't want it too high or you could turn your pecs into titties (gynocomastia, among other sides).

Order your ancillaries for PCT. This will be tamoxifen and clomid. Your PCT will begin 14-21 days after your last injection. Your doses for PCT are as follows:
Week 1 and 2: 100mg clomid, 40mg tamoxifen ED (everyday)
Week 3 and 4: 50mg clomid, 20mg tamoxifen ED (everyday)
Order enough clomid and tamoxifen to allow you to dose it as above.

Once you have all of this on hand, and not until you have ALL of this on hand, you can begin your cycle.

What I use is really irrelevant to this thread as I have been using for a very long time and have experience with a lot of different gear, and their side effects. What I would recommend for you is to take a step back from the anavar only idea for reasons already mentioned in this thread.

There is one steadfast rule of thumb that should always be remembered when considering/using AAS and that is TEST SHOULD BE USED AS A BASE FOR EVERY CYCLE. If you aren't ready to commit to sticking a needle in your ass (or other sites) then you shouldn't even consider AAS (or PHs for that matter). I know more guys that have shut themselves down or limited their natty test production or had gyno issues by using prohormones than by using AAS. You know why? Because they don't take the time to educate themselves on the effects of these drugs and the countermeasures that you have to take to overcome the effects. Here's what I'd recommend for you...all this information that I'm spoon feeding you is available in the "stickies" at the top of this section by the way.

Order yourself some 18 or 20 gauge x 1" or 1.5" syringe and needles (3cc) (you will use these to draw the oil from the vial)

Order yourself some 25g x 1" gauge needles (after drawing the oil from the vial, you will unscrew the large pin and replace it with this one. Use these to inject the oil into your ass cheek)

Order yourself enough Test Enanthate or Cypionate to get you through a 12 or 14 week cycle at 400-500mg per week (inject 400-500mg once per week)

Order aromasin (exemestane) order enough to dose this at 12.5mg daily. 12.5mg EOD will probably suffice but you can never have too much AI on hand just in case. This is called an aromatase inhibitor and it's what is used to control aromatization which is the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. Slightly elevated estrogen has many benefits to a bodybuilder but you don't want it too high or you could turn your pecs into titties (gynocomastia, among other sides).

Order your ancillaries for PCT. This will be tamoxifen and clomid. Your PCT will begin 14-21 days after your last injection. Your doses for PCT are as follows:

Once you have all of this on hand, and not until you have ALL of this on hand, you can begin your cycle.

Damn your feeling generous today..... that's a lot of baby food..lol

Halodrol is 4-chlorodehydromethylandrostenediol, a prohormone to turinabol, and epistane is a designer steroid. I've ran both, and I started with oral only pH/DS cycles. One I switched over to real gear I was able to feel better and maintain the gains I made much easier.

The biggest problems that I found with those bullshit cycles was that the duration was too short to maintain what you've gained, and you end up feeling like shit due to the shutdown of natural testosterone production. Without testosterone, or a hormone that acts similarly, many normal bodily functions begin to go haywire. Dick problems, acne, depression, lethargy, lack of drive, etc. This is more pronounced with stronger orals like superdrol.

To go against the grain here, oral only cycles are possible with the correct compounds and dosages. Dbol being the best, it behaves similarly in the body to testosterone, it's a dopamine agonist, etc. Lower doses can be run over a longer period without significant impact to the liver, say 20mg/day ran for 8-10 weeks. You'll still find it much harder to keep the gains over using injectables, but the extended cycle length helps that out somewhat. Of course what most fail to do is be spot on with their diet and training. That's what really helps keep the gains. Most guys end up lowering their food intake after cycle and lose what they got. They worry that since they gained fat while on that they'll really gain fat afterwards. Usually this is because they eat a bunch of bullshit like burgers and fries and pizza the whole time they're on, which obviously puts fat on much worse than good clean foods.

Other than that, Touareg is spot on. I'd just run the test and do it right so you won't get disappointed with your results. The aromasin and the PCT is necessary as well, even with orals only, especially things like dbol.

My first cycle (before i was educated and had a mentor who knew nothing) was composed of just anavar, and not pure anavar, it was a mix of winny and anavar unfortunately. While going through this cycle i felt pretty solid, i enjoyed it and put on some beginner gains..but at the end when i finished i started to feel sluggish, tired, and something wasnt right. So i went and got bloods and lone behold my dumbass crashed my natty test levels at an age too young. Lucky for me my age also helped me in recovering so my natty test levels bounced back to normal (this does not happen with everyone) and after that i vowed to educated myself and do real cycles.

TLDR: Oral only cycles arent worth it IMO, if youre going to commit, fully commit.

damn is right. Good info for a new guy. Hats off to you!
OP, don't forget to get bloodwork done BEFORE starting! Then you have all your baseline numbers!

I never said I won't use injections however as I mentioned in my intro, I never really tried real gears..So I might start with var like 1 6-8 cycles, I'll see what it brings, then next step some test base.
Probably going to bring you a limp dick

Sticky.....Sticky....Sticky

In the off chance a new guy might actually read it instead of starting a 20 page thread.

Nice V8

Get Shredded!
Hey All,

Before my question few words about me:
I'm 28 years old with 10+ years lifting experience. Bf is around 11-12%. I like the oldschool training methods: Menzter&Dorian.
So far I used only 2 cycles in my life: Halodrol and Epi. Halo was good, Epi was nothing special.

Now I wanna put on lean meat that stays after cycle,so I plan to do an anavar cycle, 6-8 weeks. 40-60mg/day. During the cycle I plan to use milk thistle/cycle support and tribulus or similar to keep my test level up. In post cycle natty booster.

So my question is where can I purchase online quality anavar in Eu?
Any additional thoughts on my cycle are appreciated.

Please don't comment like I should add test or similar.

Don't think you need liver support on Anavar. Funny thing is in 3 years this guy will be banging 1, 000 Mgs of test tren, and an oral, lol.

If you want to run an oral only cycle why not dbol? Get some estrogen in you so you can get into some estrogen ya know?

Well son you were lucky enough to have a lot of heavy hitters chime in most of all Toureg . 250 (I think) lbs of 1200lb leg pressing , steal all the plates in the gym , beast woooooooooo wo woooooo veteran . Get you some damn test.

Back