• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Good prohormones/designer steroids on ebay?

JD70

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was doing some research on epiandro and was led to ebay where I saw I can buy super DMZ 3.0 for a good price. I love AAS and the safer injecting rather than methylated orals, but AAS orals are harsh as hell too and my first cycle was on SDMZ 3.0 and was f'ing great! It is made up of active strong steroids, not converting prohormones.
What's the deal- is it safe to openly buy this on ebay with my credit card? Legally? Hope so! :clapping:

Yeah man, in theory if you think about it DMZ and MSten are "not listed". But then there is the argument that they are "implied". But then again if you look at the ban, it actually qualifies "Food" to be banned as an anabolic, believe it or not.

So one can argue either way for it.

Be careful though there are definitely some counterfeit PH's going around on ebay, I have seen them first hand. Especially with the BSL line. And I am not sure why that is true, but it is.

When I was selling PH's on my store for example, I was seeing counterfeit complaints from ebay all the time. Diff colored capsules were being used and products were being tested to contain zero active compound.

Crazy right?

Some legit online stores still carry PH's if you look hard enough ...

Here's the deal. Buyers are pretty much safe. Stores selling it are risking their business.

Iml had has some great products. Im still holding onto a few.
Msten, superdmz3.0, halo.
Can you check the sellers rating. I Always look for feedback on the seller before purchasing anything.

Super DMZ 3.0 by IML is fucking LEGIT. I just ran it for the first time for a few weeks. I picked up 4 bottles on the clearnace and just held on to them. I was honestly shocked at how fast it works and how much I liked it.

Yeah man, in theory if you think about it DMZ and MSten are "not listed". But then there is the argument that they are "implied". But then again if you look at the ban, it actually qualifies "Food" to be banned as an anabolic, believe it or not.

Be careful though there are definitely some counterfeit PH's going around on ebay, I have seen them first hand. Especially with the BSL line. And I am not sure why that is true, but it is.

When I was selling PH's on my store for example, I was seeing counterfeit complaints from ebay all the time. Diff colored capsules were being used and products were being tested to contain zero active compound.

Crazy right?

Thanks that's right people do stuff like that for money, and meanness.
I'll check the seller like mace said. I did buy some epiandro from g n t, enough to do 600mg ed for 6 weeks, but will start at 300 to see how it feels, so maybe a little longer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Msten needs to go ugl. Same for dmz. The ugl market is kinda lacking in dry and strong orals. Sure superdrol filled that market but who wants to be forced to run superdrol only?

Msten needs to go ugl. Same for dmz. The ugl market is kinda lacking in dry and strong orals. Sure superdrol filled that market but who wants to be forced to run superdrol only?
Agreed, especially those 2

IML Gear Cream!
What's diff between DMZ 3.0 and 5.0?

Is the 3.0 discontinued??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's diff between DMZ 3.0 and 5.0?

Is the 3.0 discontinued??

Yes. It is discontinued.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Crazy right?

I put 10 bottles of BSL's Methadrol on E-bay a couple weeks ago...and E-bay suddenly took them off their page and told me I couldn't sell them because they were counterfeits. Total crock of bullshit, as I got them right from Aaron and PJ back when IML and BSL were still together...and used them numerous times. There is absolutely ZERO doubt they are 100% real--shipped straight from BSL's warehouse.

Counterfeits are not the problem. There is a very good reason why no one is selling Methadrol through E-bay...and it has nothing to do with counterfeiting. The bottom line is that BSL simply doesn't want people spending money on products they can no longer make money on, so they are trying to force people to buy their new stuff, which is 1/20th as good. Basically, BSL scans e-bay regularly to see if anyone is selling Methadrol...and as soon as they see any being sold, they contact e-Bay and say the person is selling counterfeits...without any proof whatsoever. How can they get away with this? Easy. First of all, you need to understand that it is against the rules for someone to sell an expired product on e-Bay...and as you know, every single bottle of Methadrol sold today is expired. So, instead of BSL telling e-Bay that the product is expired, they simply say that they stopped production of Methadrol over 3 years ago and therefore, any bottles still available are counterfeits (or expired, but since people aren't allowed to sell expired products on e-Bay, they are assumed to be "counterfeit"). There is no Methadrol counterfeit epidemic. None of those counterfeit claims are ever proven. The product is just automatically taken off the product page before the seller has any chance to furnish proof. In fact, e-Bay won't even allow you to argue your case. Instead, they tell the seller to contact BSL directly and get permission from them to continue selling it before e-Bay will allow you to put it back on their product page.

It's just more underhanded shit. A lot of people specifically purchased bottles of Methadrol from BSL so they could sell it a couple years later and make a profit, but BSL is effectively preventing people from doing that. In essence, BSL is stealing from their own customers, who spent their hard-earned cash on their products..and now they won't let the person even make their money back. It's complete bullshit, but what else should we expect from the company that has stolen from who knows how many people, including MYSELF (and I am NOT talking about Methadrol).

Last edited:
I put 10 bottles of BSL's Methadrol on E-bay a couple weeks ago...and E-bay suddenly took them off their page and told me I couldn't sell them because they were counterfeits. Total crock of bullshit, as I got them right from Aaron and PJ back when IML and BSL were still together...and used them numerous times. There is absolutely ZERO doubt they are 100% real--shipped straight from BSL's warehouse.

Counterfeits are not the problem. There is a very good reason why no one is selling Methadrol through E-bay...and it has nothing to do with counterfeiting. The bottom line is that BSL simply doesn't want people spending money on products they can no longer make money on, so they are trying to force people to buy their new stuff, which is 1/20th as good. Basically, BSL scans e-bay regularly to see if anyone is selling Methadrol...and as soon as they see any being sold, they contact e-Bay and say the person is selling counterfeits...without any proof whatsoever. How can they get away with this? Easy. First of all, you need to understand that it is against the rules for someone to sell an expired product on e-Bay...and as you know, every single bottle of Methadrol sold today is expired. So, instead of BSL telling e-Bay that the product is expired, they simply say that they stopped production of Methadrol over 3 years ago and therefore, any bottles still available are counterfeits (or expired, but since people aren't allowed to sell expired products on e-Bay, they are assumed to be "counterfeit"). There is no Methadrol counterfeit epidemic. None of those counterfeit claims are ever proven. The product is just automatically taken off the product page before the seller has any chance to furnish proof. In fact, e-Bay won't even allow you to argue your case. Instead, they tell the seller to contact BSL directly and get permission from them to continue selling it before e-Bay will allow you to put it back on their product page.

It's just more underhanded shit. A lot of people specifically purchased bottles of Methadrol from BSL so they could sell it a couple years later and make a profit, but BSL is effectively preventing people from doing that. In essence, BSL is stealing from their own customers, who spent their hard-earned cash on their products..and now they won't let the person even make their money back. It's complete bullshit, but what else should we expect from the company that has stolen from who knows how many people, including MYSELF (and I am NOT talking about Methadrol).[/QUOTE

I have a friend in Florida who worked for them as a "formulator" what ever that means on their products-he does not work their anymore- he had nothing to say but bad things about that company and group of people.

I just bought some alpha 1 on amazon for $44! Can you believe the possibly strongest ph (and is a strong active steroid on its own not including conversion) is still legal??? Probably the harshest too. Lol, idiots! Looking forward to some big fast gains.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Just 2 of the many hidden away. They are such a good looking couple.
8e125a61f5433f4c35eff938f8294dea.jpg

Who that dmz 3.0 is killer. I only made it to week 3 before tapping out. You can easily get away with 1 capsule per day.

Just 2 of the many hidden away. They are such a good looking couple.
8e125a61f5433f4c35eff938f8294dea.jpg

IML SDMZ 3.0 was my first experience with hormones (PH or ASS) and it was amazing. That's one reason I jumped on this alpha 1, it's in there. I love dbol too, but I have to admit msten, dmz, and alpha 1 are great to me, and especially msten. There's no reason in my mind to ignore these excellent drugs, if you like quick-working orals like SD, unless they only convert to a popular steroid in which case just pin the real deal.

Get Shredded!
Just a quick word of caution when ordering via eBay especially. I'm a supplement retailer and have heard from several other companies that their images and products pictures are being illegally used to sell illegitimate product. Several companies have their lawyers at work with eBay to try and find a better way to control it for trademark and quality purposes. Long story short, just because it has a pic of a legit product doesn't mean that you'll be getting what they say. Didn't believe it at first and bought up two bottles of DMZ post-ban claiming to be from the same company I used pre-ban with astounding results. After getting it and running both bottles, had to come to the conclusion that I'd been had. Definitely wasn't the legit product as I'd run it before and could tell the difference. Might as well have been sugar pills I bought for 50$ a bottle. So please be careful and don't get conned. My new rule of thumb with products via eBay is "if it looks too good to be true (prohormones/ds that have been banned and not produced for three years now), it probably is".

Just a quick word of caution when ordering via eBay especially. I'm a supplement retailer and have heard from several other companies that their images and products pictures are being illegally used to sell illegitimate product. Several companies have their lawyers at work with eBay to try and find a better way to control it for trademark and quality purposes. Long story short, just because it has a pic of a legit product doesn't mean that you'll be getting what they say. Didn't believe it at first and bought up two bottles of DMZ post-ban claiming to be from the same company I used pre-ban with astounding results. After getting it and running both bottles, had to come to the conclusion that I'd been had. Definitely wasn't the legit product as I'd run it before and could tell the difference. Might as well have been sugar pills I bought for 50$ a bottle. So please be careful and don't get conned. My new rule of thumb with products via eBay is "if it looks too good to be true (prohormones/ds that have been banned and not produced for three years now), it probably is".

This is 100% accurate.

In fact just today I had to put a report out on a seller who is using my image and company name and selling under the disguise of my store. And I have zero clue if what they are selling is the real deal.

So far ebay has done nothing, except complain to me that my store website is not allowed in images..and they have not forced the seller to take down my images or store name as of tonight.

Unreal.

Read posts #14 and #15. E-bay is removing a LOT of products--claiming they are counterfeit--when they are NOT. These claim do NOT even have to be proven. The original seller (company) just has to say the product is a counterfeit and eBay will pull it off their site. They did it to me. They pulled my BSL Methadrol off their site and told me it was a counterfeit. 100% bullshit, as I got them directly from BSL when BSL when it was still partially owned by Rob DiMaggio (owner of IML). It was my rep pay. I have had them sitting in my cabinet for 3 years now. No evidence was required to get them pulled off the site. All BSL had to do was tell eBay they were counterfeit and they were immediately taken off the site.

Based on my experiences--and many I'v spoken to many people about this--the majority of IML and BSL prohormones/designers being sold on eBay are legit. Do you have any idea how many people (especially reps) stockpiled stuff like DMZ 3.0 specifically to sell at places like eBay post-ban? A LOT! I stockpiled 100's of bottles of designers and PH's from BSL and IML...and waited until last month to start selling them.

Think about the following. Why is almost every BSL product pulled off eBay for suposedly being counterfeit, but almopst none of IML's designers/PH's are? It's because BSL constantly looks through eBay for people selling their old products...and because they don't want people buyingh their old stuff (because that means they aren't spening money on their new stuff), they tell eBay that basicall every BSL designer/PH is a counterfeit...and eBay pulls them all off their site without anyone needing to show proof.

IML doesn't do this kind of shady shit, which is why IML's designers/PH's are rarely pulled from eBay. If all these BSL ounterfiet claims were actually true, then IML designers would be getting counterfieted just as often...but they're not. Ask yourself why that is. The answer is simple and is exactly what I said above. BSL is telling eBay that all these products are counterfiet..and because proof doesn't need to be given (based on the fact that all legitimate products are expired at this point), eBay pulls them off their site without the slightest bit of proof needing to be furnished.

Just look into how many of BSL's counterfeit claims were actually substantiated and you'll see what's going on. This, combined with the fact that IML designers don't seem to be being counterfeited, provides a clear picture as to what is really going on.

I am not saying that counterfeit products don't exist. I am sure they do, but many of these eBay counterfeit claims are outright bullshit.

This is 100% accurate.

In fact just today I had to put a report out on a seller who is using my image and company name and selling under the disguise of my store. And I have zero clue if what they are selling is the real deal.

So far ebay has done nothing, except complain to me that my store website is not allowed in images..and they have not forced the seller to take down my images or store name as of tonight.

Unreal.
That is flat out unethical. I understand why you're pissed. I saw the same thing with MA Labs yesterday. Like you, I have no idea if what they are selling is real. It's not on eBay, though.

I got three bottles of bunk dmz from eBay in 2014. I will never order any supplement from eBay as long as I live.

That is flat out unethical. I understand why you're pissed. I saw the same thing with MA Labs yesterday. Like you, I have no idea if what they are selling is real. It's not on eBay, though.

Yes sir.

The thing is, if they are selling fake products, or just have bad customer service, it will give my online store a bad name.

And ebay still has done nothing about it.

I mean truthfully I could probably involve my Attorney but why should I have to?

Besides who in the world does something like this? I have seen fake facebook profiles, that copy other people and use their photos..but now an ebay seller, using my identity? And the prices he is selling for are below wholesale. So it makes no sense at all. I cant even buy them at cost for what he is selling them for..

To me this is a huge huge red flag.

Who knew counterfeit OTC products would be a thing....

Yes sir.

The thing is, if they are selling fake products, or just have bad customer service, it will give my online store a bad name.

I mean truthfully I could probably involve my Attorney but why should I have to?

Besides who in the world does something like this? I have seen fake facebook profiles, that copy other people and use their photos..but now an ebay seller, using my identity? And the prices he is selling for are below wholesale. So it makes no sense at all. I cant even buy them at cost for what he is selling them for..

Even though these products were once sold OTC, they hold a very unique place in the PED world because many of them contained some of the most potent oral steroids ever made. So, it doesn't surprise me that some people are counterfeiting them. However, it ruins it for everyone else who is selling real stuff online...because now eBay will pull anything off their site without any evidence whatsoever. As soon as a company screams "counterfeit", the product gets pulled.

At the same time, eBay won't do anything to stop people who are openly, fraudulently posing as other people/companies, even when the evidence is staring them right in the face! That's messed up. It appears that when eBay has no proof of wrongdoing, they take immediate action, but when there is clear-cut evidence of wrong doing, they do nothing. What kind of shit is that?

Just clearing the water here, I didn't mean to offend or call out anyone who is selling the legitimate products on eBay. Of course I know people would stockpile designers and phs pre ban: as soon as the word came out that the government was looking into it/planning a ban I made sure to grab up bottles of my favorite as well. So I definitely understand others would do the same only to start selling them now. Definitely didn't mean to call anyone out or offend anyone who is selling the real thing, just wanted to put the caution out there to those who might be new to this that there are indeed scammers out there taking advantage of the opportunity. These scammers are able to take bunk product and sell it under the guise of the real images and details for twice if not 3x what the real product was originally worth. You can see where the draw would be for scammers. So for everyone selling legit product, please don't misunderstand, I definitely didn't want to call you out. All I was doing was bringing to light something that not everyone may have been aware of and that scammers are out there, so do your research before clicking and buying just like that.

Just clearing the water here, I didn't mean to offend or call out anyone who is selling the legitimate products on eBay. Of course I know people would stockpile designers and phs pre ban: as soon as the word came out that the government was looking into it/planning a ban I made sure to grab up bottles of my favorite as well. So I definitely understand others would do the same only to start selling them now. Definitely didn't mean to call anyone out or offend anyone who is selling the real thing, just wanted to put the caution out there to those who might be new to this that there are indeed scammers out there taking advantage of the opportunity. These scammers are able to take bunk product and sell it under the guise of the real images and details for twice if not 3x what the real product was originally worth. You can see where the draw would be for scammers. So for everyone selling legit product, please don't misunderstand, I definitely didn't want to call you out. All I was doing was bringing to light something that not everyone may have been aware of and that scammers are out there, so do your research before clicking and buying just like that.

I don't think anyone thought you were making accusations. It's good that we all share our experiences and knowledge...because it helps all of us see things more clearly. Thanks for the contributions.

I think the real problem is these evil fucking people who would rather steal and hurt than make just as much or more $ doing legitimate work, with probably less effort and risk. The good thing is everyone gets what's coming, always.

Yes sir.

Back