Good prohormones/designer steroids on ebay?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32
  1. #16
    Senior Member
    JD70's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Age
    47
    Posts
    325
    Rep Points
    644246534

    I just bought some alpha 1 on amazon for $44! Can you believe the possibly strongest ph (and is a strong active steroid on its own not including conversion) is still legal??? Probably the harshest too. Lol, idiots! Looking forward to some big fast gains.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

  2. #17
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    OnTopYaGirl85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,126
    Rep Points
    2147483647



    I still got my hands on a few rare designers


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #18
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    macedog24's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    East coast
    Posts
    7,263
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Just 2 of the many hidden away. They are such a good looking couple.

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

    PSL REPRESENTATIVE: for questions regarding your order do not hesitate to pm me.
    http://www.puritysourcelabs.ru/


    MileHighKratom ,IronMagLabs,IMLhers,​IMR, Musclegelz representative
    https://www.musclegelz.com. mace15 for 15%off

    MileHighKratom - mace 15 for 15% off!
    IronMagLabs - mace 15 ​for 15% off!


    IronMag Research - mace15 for 15% off!

  4. #19
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    OnTopYaGirl85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,126
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Who that dmz 3.0 is killer. I only made it to week 3 before tapping out. You can easily get away with 1 capsule per day.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #20
    Senior Member
    JD70's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Age
    47
    Posts
    325
    Rep Points
    644246534

    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Just 2 of the many hidden away. They are such a good looking couple.

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    IML SDMZ 3.0 was my first experience with hormones (PH or ASS) and it was amazing. That's one reason I jumped on this alpha 1, it's in there. I love dbol too, but I have to admit msten, dmz, and alpha 1 are great to me, and especially msten. There's no reason in my mind to ignore these excellent drugs, if you like quick-working orals like SD, unless they only convert to a popular steroid in which case just pin the real deal.

  6. #21
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    13
    Rep Points
    100

    Just a quick word of caution when ordering via eBay especially. I'm a supplement retailer and have heard from several other companies that their images and products pictures are being illegally used to sell illegitimate product. Several companies have their lawyers at work with eBay to try and find a better way to control it for trademark and quality purposes. Long story short, just because it has a pic of a legit product doesn't mean that you'll be getting what they say. Didn't believe it at first and bought up two bottles of DMZ post-ban claiming to be from the same company I used pre-ban with astounding results. After getting it and running both bottles, had to come to the conclusion that I'd been had. Definitely wasn't the legit product as I'd run it before and could tell the difference. Might as well have been sugar pills I bought for 50$ a bottle. So please be careful and don't get conned. My new rule of thumb with products via eBay is "if it looks too good to be true (prohormones/ds that have been banned and not produced for three years now), it probably is".

  7. #22
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    WesleyInman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    555
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternabulk39 View Post
    Just a quick word of caution when ordering via eBay especially. I'm a supplement retailer and have heard from several other companies that their images and products pictures are being illegally used to sell illegitimate product. Several companies have their lawyers at work with eBay to try and find a better way to control it for trademark and quality purposes. Long story short, just because it has a pic of a legit product doesn't mean that you'll be getting what they say. Didn't believe it at first and bought up two bottles of DMZ post-ban claiming to be from the same company I used pre-ban with astounding results. After getting it and running both bottles, had to come to the conclusion that I'd been had. Definitely wasn't the legit product as I'd run it before and could tell the difference. Might as well have been sugar pills I bought for 50$ a bottle. So please be careful and don't get conned. My new rule of thumb with products via eBay is "if it looks too good to be true (prohormones/ds that have been banned and not produced for three years now), it probably is".


    This is 100% accurate.

    In fact just today I had to put a report out on a seller who is using my image and company name and selling under the disguise of my store. And I have zero clue if what they are selling is the real deal.

    So far ebay has done nothing, except complain to me that my store website is not allowed in images..and they have not forced the seller to take down my images or store name as of tonight.

    Unreal.
    National Sponsored 105K Strongman Competitor

    Use "WES15" in capital letters at the following sites for 15% off
    Iron Mag Labs and Iron Mag Research REP-
    www.ironmagresearch.com and www.ironmaglabs.com
    MA SUPPS REP- at www.masupps.com
    Mile High Kratom REP - www.milehighkratom.com


  8. #23
    Moderator
    MODERATOR


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    850
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternabulk39 View Post
    Just a quick word of caution when ordering via eBay especially. I'm a supplement retailer and have heard from several other companies that their images and products pictures are being illegally used to sell illegitimate product. Several companies have their lawyers at work with eBay to try and find a better way to control it for trademark and quality purposes. Long story short, just because it has a pic of a legit product doesn't mean that you'll be getting what they say. Didn't believe it at first and bought up two bottles of DMZ post-ban claiming to be from the same company I used pre-ban with astounding results. After getting it and running both bottles, had to come to the conclusion that I'd been had. Definitely wasn't the legit product as I'd run it before and could tell the difference. Might as well have been sugar pills I bought for 50$ a bottle. So please be careful and don't get conned. My new rule of thumb with products via eBay is "if it looks too good to be true (prohormones/ds that have been banned and not produced for three years now), it probably is".
    Read posts #14 and #15. E-bay is removing a LOT of products--claiming they are counterfeit--when they are NOT. These claim do NOT even have to be proven. The original seller (company) just has to say the product is a counterfeit and eBay will pull it off their site. They did it to me. They pulled my BSL Methadrol off their site and told me it was a counterfeit. 100% bullshit, as I got them directly from BSL when BSL when it was still partially owned by Rob DiMaggio (owner of IML). It was my rep pay. I have had them sitting in my cabinet for 3 years now. No evidence was required to get them pulled off the site. All BSL had to do was tell eBay they were counterfeit and they were immediately taken off the site.

    Based on my experiences--and many I'v spoken to many people about this--the majority of IML and BSL prohormones/designers being sold on eBay are legit. Do you have any idea how many people (especially reps) stockpiled stuff like DMZ 3.0 specifically to sell at places like eBay post-ban? A LOT! I stockpiled 100's of bottles of designers and PH's from BSL and IML...and waited until last month to start selling them.

    Think about the following. Why is almost every BSL product pulled off eBay for suposedly being counterfeit, but almopst none of IML's designers/PH's are? It's because BSL constantly looks through eBay for people selling their old products...and because they don't want people buyingh their old stuff (because that means they aren't spening money on their new stuff), they tell eBay that basicall every BSL designer/PH is a counterfeit...and eBay pulls them all off their site without anyone needing to show proof.

    IML doesn't do this kind of shady shit, which is why IML's designers/PH's are rarely pulled from eBay. If all these BSL ounterfiet claims were actually true, then IML designers would be getting counterfieted just as often...but they're not. Ask yourself why that is. The answer is simple and is exactly what I said above. BSL is telling eBay that all these products are counterfiet..and because proof doesn't need to be given (based on the fact that all legitimate products are expired at this point), eBay pulls them off their site without the slightest bit of proof needing to be furnished.

    Just look into how many of BSL's counterfeit claims were actually substantiated and you'll see what's going on. This, combined with the fact that IML designers don't seem to be being counterfeited, provides a clear picture as to what is really going on.

    I am not saying that counterfeit products don't exist. I am sure they do, but many of these eBay counterfeit claims are outright bullshit.


    Vicaine & Somatozine Now Available!!!

    Discount Code (20% off): arnold20

    Website: masupps.com

  9. #24
    Moderator
    MODERATOR


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    850
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    This is 100% accurate.

    In fact just today I had to put a report out on a seller who is using my image and company name and selling under the disguise of my store. And I have zero clue if what they are selling is the real deal.

    So far ebay has done nothing, except complain to me that my store website is not allowed in images..and they have not forced the seller to take down my images or store name as of tonight.

    Unreal.
    That is flat out unethical. I understand why you're pissed. I saw the same thing with MA Labs yesterday. Like you, I have no idea if what they are selling is real. It's not on eBay, though.


    Vicaine & Somatozine Now Available!!!

    Discount Code (20% off): arnold20

    Website: masupps.com

  10. #25
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    OnTopYaGirl85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,126
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I got three bottles of bunk dmz from eBay in 2014. I will never order any supplement from eBay as long as I live.

  11. #26
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    WesleyInman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    555
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    That is flat out unethical. I understand why you're pissed. I saw the same thing with MA Labs yesterday. Like you, I have no idea if what they are selling is real. It's not on eBay, though.
    Yes sir.

    The thing is, if they are selling fake products, or just have bad customer service, it will give my online store a bad name.

    And ebay still has done nothing about it.

    I mean truthfully I could probably involve my Attorney but why should I have to?

    Besides who in the world does something like this? I have seen fake facebook profiles, that copy other people and use their photos..but now an ebay seller, using my identity? And the prices he is selling for are below wholesale. So it makes no sense at all. I cant even buy them at cost for what he is selling them for..

    To me this is a huge huge red flag.

    Who knew counterfeit OTC products would be a thing....
    National Sponsored 105K Strongman Competitor

    Use "WES15" in capital letters at the following sites for 15% off
    Iron Mag Labs and Iron Mag Research REP-
    www.ironmagresearch.com and www.ironmaglabs.com
    MA SUPPS REP- at www.masupps.com
    Mile High Kratom REP - www.milehighkratom.com


  12. #27
    Moderator
    MODERATOR


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    850
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Yes sir.

    The thing is, if they are selling fake products, or just have bad customer service, it will give my online store a bad name.

    And ebay still has done nothing about it.

    I mean truthfully I could probably involve my Attorney but why should I have to?

    Besides who in the world does something like this? I have seen fake facebook profiles, that copy other people and use their photos..but now an ebay seller, using my identity? And the prices he is selling for are below wholesale. So it makes no sense at all. I cant even buy them at cost for what he is selling them for..

    To me this is a huge huge red flag.

    Who knew counterfeit OTC products would be a thing....
    Even though these products were once sold OTC, they hold a very unique place in the PED world because many of them contained some of the most potent oral steroids ever made. So, it doesn't surprise me that some people are counterfeiting them. However, it ruins it for everyone else who is selling real stuff online...because now eBay will pull anything off their site without any evidence whatsoever. As soon as a company screams "counterfeit", the product gets pulled.

    At the same time, eBay won't do anything to stop people who are openly, fraudulently posing as other people/companies, even when the evidence is staring them right in the face! That's messed up. It appears that when eBay has no proof of wrongdoing, they take immediate action, but when there is clear-cut evidence of wrong doing, they do nothing. What kind of shit is that?


    Vicaine & Somatozine Now Available!!!

    Discount Code (20% off): arnold20

    Website: masupps.com

  13. #28
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    13
    Rep Points
    100

    Just clearing the water here, I didn't mean to offend or call out anyone who is selling the legitimate products on eBay. Of course I know people would stockpile designers and phs pre ban: as soon as the word came out that the government was looking into it/planning a ban I made sure to grab up bottles of my favorite as well. So I definitely understand others would do the same only to start selling them now. Definitely didn't mean to call anyone out or offend anyone who is selling the real thing, just wanted to put the caution out there to those who might be new to this that there are indeed scammers out there taking advantage of the opportunity. These scammers are able to take bunk product and sell it under the guise of the real images and details for twice if not 3x what the real product was originally worth. You can see where the draw would be for scammers. So for everyone selling legit product, please don't misunderstand, I definitely didn't want to call you out. All I was doing was bringing to light something that not everyone may have been aware of and that scammers are out there, so do your research before clicking and buying just like that.

  14. #29
    Moderator
    MODERATOR


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    850
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternabulk39 View Post
    Just clearing the water here, I didn't mean to offend or call out anyone who is selling the legitimate products on eBay. Of course I know people would stockpile designers and phs pre ban: as soon as the word came out that the government was looking into it/planning a ban I made sure to grab up bottles of my favorite as well. So I definitely understand others would do the same only to start selling them now. Definitely didn't mean to call anyone out or offend anyone who is selling the real thing, just wanted to put the caution out there to those who might be new to this that there are indeed scammers out there taking advantage of the opportunity. These scammers are able to take bunk product and sell it under the guise of the real images and details for twice if not 3x what the real product was originally worth. You can see where the draw would be for scammers. So for everyone selling legit product, please don't misunderstand, I definitely didn't want to call you out. All I was doing was bringing to light something that not everyone may have been aware of and that scammers are out there, so do your research before clicking and buying just like that.
    I don't think anyone thought you were making accusations. It's good that we all share our experiences and knowledge...because it helps all of us see things more clearly. Thanks for the contributions.


    Vicaine & Somatozine Now Available!!!

    Discount Code (20% off): arnold20

    Website: masupps.com

  15. #30
    Senior Member
    JD70's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Age
    47
    Posts
    325
    Rep Points
    644246534

    I think the real problem is these evil fucking people who would rather steal and hurt than make just as much or more $ doing legitimate work, with probably less effort and risk. The good thing is everyone gets what's coming, always.

    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Yes sir.

    The thing is, if they are selling fake products, or just have bad customer service, it will give my online store a bad name.

    And ebay still has done nothing about it.

    I mean truthfully I could probably involve my Attorney but why should I have to?

    Besides who in the world does something like this? I have seen fake facebook profiles, that copy other people and use their photos..but now an ebay seller, using my identity? And the prices he is selling for are below wholesale. So it makes no sense at all. I cant even buy them at cost for what he is selling them for..

    To me this is a huge huge red flag.

    Who knew counterfeit OTC products would be a thing....

Similar Threads

  1. Steroids/Prohormones affect on libido?
    By jfreshxo in forum The Pit
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-17-2014, 11:59 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-04-2013, 10:35 AM
  3. Designer Steroids Today
    By Prince in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2013, 09:10 AM
  4. Females and Today’s Designer Steroids
    By Prince in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 03:38 PM
  5. Prohormones, Prosteroids and Designer Steroids
    By Prince in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 03:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2017 Anabolic Steroid Forums