• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Strange question

Postal

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Quick question. So I'm currently on test, mast, tren, and a little clen. My wife claims that I stink. And she claims it's from the aas. Do these compounds make you give off an "odor". I don't smell anything and I'm a clean mother fucker, shower regularly etc. Just curious, if she claims I smell then are people at my work smelling this shit too? Or is she trippin?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Tell her it's probably her mouth too close to her nose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick question. So I'm currently on test, mast, tren, and a little clen. My wife claims that I stink. And she claims it's from the aas. Do these compounds make you give off an "odor". I don't smell anything and I'm a clean mother fucker, shower regularly etc. Just curious, if she claims I smell then are people at my work smelling this shit too? Or is she trippin?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Yes . tren will DO it for sure! Also watch out for npp.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Odor changes for sure...

Tren can do it via the guaiacol carrier, or the hormone itself. And actually any AAS can cause changes to body odor via more and different oily secretions for the bacteria to go wild on (armpits and genitals mainly, and head hair) -- if you're showering constantly that should be less of an issue.

Another factor is pheromones, but no one will notice that consciously. Women will just be more attracted to you... IF they're looking to get laid, anyway, particularly while ovulating. If they aren't in heat (due to not ovulating, taking birth control pills, menopausal, etc) they may have the opposite reaction.

Gay men can tell. Keep an eye out for giant erections.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

^^ keep an eye out for this one. Especially if you need a spotter at the gym.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Tren most likely. It makes most guys stink more than normal, me included. Not by much, but I shower twice a day typically while on tren

Yep Tren.

I remember sweating while I was on tren. It would bleach out spots all over the shirt, including the armpits.

Definitively can happen.

I also remember on Parabolan or very good quality tren like finaplex, I would always have the taste of metal, or blood in my mouth. Not pleasant at all.

Yep Tren.

I remember sweating while I was on tren. It would bleach out spots all over the shirt, including the armpits.

Definitively can happen.

I also remember on Parabolan or very good quality tren like finaplex, I would always have the taste of metal, or blood in my mouth. Not pleasant at all.
Actually I've had a shitty taste in my mouth too. Assumed it was the garlic I've been taking. First time taking tren so still learning

Tren makes me smell like a dirty foot. I sweat more and that sweat is more sour, and it is awful. Other AAS cause the same things to an extent, but nothing does it exactly the way tren does it.

My wife says I smell "stale" when I'm on tren..which I probably do cuz I sweat like a muthafucker on tren lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Tren makes me reek of ammonia

Back